Sneak3 v2.0: And So It Begins. Round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Carl, your battle is definitely the only one left. I was totally directing everything at you and had my panties in a bunch. And half the people did not PM me the scores when they posted them. They were cluttering up the thread. I think I can handle running this tournament without your subtle insults. Thanks for helping anyway.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is something I dislike about not posting the scores in the topic, it eventually goes too far down the topic list, and imo out of sight out of mind. The official smogon tour was always atop the topic list and I was always excited to check the topic for more scores.

yeah I found it annoying to always to check Justin's site to see who has actually done their battles and won/lost. Speaking of losing.. my team is 1-4.. atleast we have a chance racking some points in the losers circle, lol.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
well i pm'ed justin and i think he watched my battle SO i think it is safe to say i can post that i beat red 3-0 in rby if anyone cared

Jackal said:
This is something I dislike about not posting the scores in the topic, it eventually goes too far down the topic list, and imo out of sight out of mind. The official smogon tour was always atop the topic list and I was always excited to check the topic for more scores.
We are in the process of eliminating forum use for all tournaments, so get used to it.

Just posting to say I just got back from vacation after about a week but now my main comp with nb/mirc/everything is having a little trouble so ehhh. (this comp is like 31.2 kbps and freezes every 30 or so mins.)

I'm going to be out of town until the weekend following this one, with nary a computer in sight. Substitute me if you must, but I will be back by that time. I'm going on a soulsearching journey.

zfs hasnt been active since the 25th. so do I get to fight a sub or wait till he comes back before the deadline?

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for anyone who wants to know I beat homsar 1-0 in RBY in a close match, gg

we are going to do advance later I think

EDIT: homsar won gsc 4-0

so it's 1-1 now

EDIT: homsar won ADV 3-0; his team perfectly countered mine... good game HP Grass Ttar =\

k so team Hakuna Matata ends Round 1 3-5. Horrible but it could be worse and atleast my team got their battles complete, which Im happy with.

we will make a run however next round, Ill make sure every Hog, Lion, Merkat or Floppy Disk wont be left behind!

No more worries for the rest of your daaaaaaaaaaaysss!

Warthog posted our team's final score but for anyone who's interested I won 3-0 in advance and 1-0 in rby and lost 1-0 in gsc. gg gk. And I DID PM Justin already...

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
freaktron said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't TTS beat Fish 2-0 in GSC? If so, why was that match result removed?
Present glitch was (ab)used so it was discounted.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if skarm subbed me that's fine, but I am back from my vacation now if he didn't

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
just fyi, Roy have beaten me in rby and advance. sorry team, and good game Roy =]. Should've played a bit conservatively with my Forretress when I had the upper hand =/

*lost to JMC 2-0 in RBY and 3-0 in RSE* Sorry, Fish. :x

The highlight of RSE is that JMC flat out owned me...he coulda practically beat me with Snorlax and Milotic by themselves. The highlight of RBY was that Starmie, the bane of that battle, refused to FP, taking out Mr. Mime and weakening Rhydon to where it was useless. But, it was a great RBY battle, nonetheless. To the LB, I go (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)