Sneak3 v2.0: Round 4 - Do Your Battles or I'll Break Your Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
skipped over the topic

i'm pretty busy these weeks cause of schoolwork, my mother getting operated (and thus double housework for me) and some more crap, but i should be able to battle on friday-saturday-sunday, my contact info is

msn: arsenicinabottle@hotmail.com
aim: ancientjelly
yim: veteraninbed@yahoo.com (altho i'm never on)

just add me at one and catch me this weekend and we'll get them going.

I am on a lot, only under different ID's. Check my forum account to see if I am active, ok?
Justin8649 said:
I wish I had taken a screenshot of Arrowz inactivity when I made that DQ.
Inactivity isn't defined as being on every day. Sorry everyone, and it really isn't cool to edit posts to cover up shit.

hi quit bringing up shit that has already passed, thanks - mop

I would advise you to stick to a username so it is easier for your opponent to find you. (And easier for me to see your activity)

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Blah blah already talked to Justin about my situation and I believe I also filled in Warthog that I'll be back Friday evening, although most likely we'll get to battling on Saturday after I get back from work. (Evening that is).

Saturday evening will work because thats the only time of the day Ill be avaliable. Ill be home at around 6pm pacific.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright. That's fine. I'm not entirely sure when I'm working on Saturday since I don't have access to my schedule here, but I believe its until 7:30 Central.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pm'd Bugsy23 that I could not make the deadline and that I would be 1~2 hours late. Got no response while I was gone so I guess he hasn't been online. I'm signing on NetBattle right now.

Edit: np he's there

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man...I wanted to win that game so bad...gg nonetheless. You played well and good luck next round I guess.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
note to MoP that I will be out all friday night and all saturday. I will next see a computer Sunday Afternoon.

Urgh if you had only dropped by mIRC at the time of your post, we could have continue now, but since you're gone Friday and I have work basically all day Saturday, I guess we'll have to wait for Sunday albiet I might have work most of that day. =x

Justin I have time today and 2morrow, so just try to find me in the smogon server or write a PM here when you have time. (and yes I know you are busy at the WE)

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
MrE if you read this thread and I'm not on IRC, I will be on later tonight and most likely will be free all weekend.

lost the first battle to skarm 2-0 because of some outlandish hax by his end. Was seriously one of the only battles I knew I won but of course he CHs everything in sight.

we will get the other(s) done tomorrow. We will probably do RBY first because I dont want a game winner hanging on generation that force feeds hax down your throat.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Justin, sorry for making you think that I am inactive, but I was not. The only day I can be on nb is on fridays, and I am here tonight to battle G80 only to hear from Giga Punch that I was replaced by Mr.E. After considerable pleading both of them agreed to hold off their matches (or the result of tonight's match), until you decide whether to put me back in or no. I am sorry for Mr. E, and truly grateful for his offer to giving me back my spot. I really think that your decision was made prematurely, a decision that was made before the appointed time that G80 and I were going to battle. I hope you read this and post your decision. Thank you for the consideration and both G80 and MrE for such generosity and patience

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well Pocket said he will be on tomorrow and I will too, so this will get finished. I just want Justin's confirmation on this before we battle.

update : we had to play tonight and I came back in RBY 4-0 and ADV 2-0. Lots of thanks goes to VIL because he simply told me : go back to standards. And yeah it worked out for me.

ggs skarm.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
Yeah, the ADV match was pretty damn good. I should have played it safe right at the start by going Flygon over leaving in Tyranitar to take your CB Tyranitar's EQ.

RBY is still a coin toss every round imo, and yes, the GSC luck was pathetic as hell. It shouldn't have even gone to ADV. Good luck in the future (Aeolus beat him down >=|)

Oh MY, Warthog is like a one man Army. Goooo Capt!

"Just when u think his out numbered he pulls out a Flamethrower, LOL." Win This Man. And Erm I forgot there was subs available or I would have told u to sub me, sorry.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
here is what happened:

adv: 6-3 loss. it was over when zapdos got ch'd. seriously awesome.

rby: 0-1 loss. ok after outpredicting pocket countless times and fping a lot, i got myself into a favorable position, zam and tauros vs his starmie. he hits hydro pump and ch's, i twave. Next turn, RECOVER FUCKING FAILS.

just fucked up how i am out of sneak thanks to this.

JMC and Lexay, good luck guys. Win this tournament and avenge my gay loss!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Groudon80 and I battled: Advance 6 - 3 me and RBY 1 - 0 me. Thanks for the challenge G80 and being so patient of this whole sneak sub shit. Thanks MrE for letting me have this battle, and I am relieved that I haven't let you or Team Rabid Sea Squirrels down!

Advance: sure, Zapdos may have made a difference, but I don't think it would be that major. And I was suspecting a switch-in to Zapdos, so it wasn't like your Zapdos' death was completely due to luck. Switching into a SE move was risky as it is.

RBY: Did you really outpredict me? I dunno, most of the moves hit the Pokemon that I wanted, and it wasn't like I totally lost any control in that match. And Starmie has a good chance of taking down a pared Zam and a pared Tauros; more than you may expect atleast =p Zam's recovery failure sucked, but it wasn't like an out-of-the-blue thing like an Explosion miss; at a certain HP Recover fails always.

gg anyways, even if you don't think so

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
That IB doesn't hurt a very defensive Zapdos, which is why I switched it in, I even had a Wish coming =/

I don't get how I hit what you wanted me to hit either... every time I psychic'd your Golem, it fp'd. Every time I tried Twaving your Starmie or Blizzarding Viccy, I fp'd. Even a par'd Zam should not die to a Starmie.. especially one that isn't 100% accurate. The fact that you ch'd me into that exact HP where Recover fails was what really broke the game.

Whatever. People who get all the luck in a match do not notice their luck while the one who gets lucked surely does. I just wanted to correct what you said. Whatever I guess... good luck in the next rounds. What was I expecting anyway with such a bad losing/luck streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)