Snover (Analysis)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Well that's odd, because those Skarmory could be signifying either + Defense or Special Defense.

I would do what I showed you, because that's how the Specs Altaria looks onsite. Plus, there's nothing wrong with being specific.

It's referring to the stat it's being attacked on if that makes sense. But alright, I'll use what you showed me, thanks =)

okay I went through this stupidly long 5 set analysis and replaced all the japanese translations with the english ones + updated to the new format + fixed some grammar mistakes I caught (like "other's")

edit: oh yeah the reason I'm posting this is so people can tell me if they find any mistakes

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<p>The choice between Seed Bomb and Bullet Seed is tough. Bullet Seed hits through Substitutes, Sturdy, and Focus Sash, and will do roughly the same amount of damage as Seed Bomb. Seed Bomb is usually more reliable, though, and can be used in Bullet Seed's place.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice between Seed Bomb and Bullet Seed is tough. Bullet Seed hits through Substitutes, Sturdy, and Focus Sash, and will do roughly the same amount of damage as Seed Bomb.
Repetition much? :P

(Swords Dance set btw)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)