So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
penguin344 said:
aska update
The leaders of each team drew and passed out cards. You could see vonFiedler stand atop a pile of cards in the center of the arena and shout, “Today we will lynch Eagle4!”

“But Eagle4 isn’t playing in this game,” said everyone.

“Well in that case I suppose we’ll lynch no one,” said vonFiedler.

It is now Night 2 1. Night 2 1 ends 48 hours as of this post (although I would really appreciate it if it were more like 40 hours, danke schon). All results out.

Last edited:
wait is it night deadline - sorry for being out of it been busy!!!

ill try and get the actions done in like 1-2 hours got pressing irl matters to take of, sorry again!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
vonFiedler stood in the center of the arena. “Everyone hrg—-” he said.

“Everyone hrg what?” replied LonelyNess.

Alas, the world would never know, as vonFiedler was taken out by a surprise attack. You search for the perpetrator, but he is nowhere to be found.

vonFiedler was:
Role PM said:
Dear vonFiedler,
You are Tutter, from Bear in the Big Blue House.

You are a puppet mouse from the greatest children’s television show ever aired. Blue and fuzzy, you once sang an exceptional song about smelling cheese.

You have a very messy mousehole. As such, if you are ever given a card, you will lose it in your piles of stuff. You will not be able to use any card on the night that you receive it, but you can use it on any later night. You may still only use one card per night, but you can hold onto as many as you want.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“Life is so much betta, when you smell the feta.”
Any cards he may have been holding in his mousehole have been returned to the deck.

LonelyNess said, “Well at least that’s ov-”

“Ov what?” said everyone.

Alas, the world would never know, as LonelyNess had been struck dead by a bolt of magic lightning.

LonelyNess was:
Role PM said:
Dear LonelyNess,
You are Gustav Holst.

You are a Romantic era composer famous for writing a collection of pieces called The Planets, in which you wrote one piece of music for each planet. Mars is your most well known work, and numerous modern movie composers have plagiarized your compositions to great effect.

In the modern era, you have a new weapon - copyright lawsuits. If you are ever given a card, you have the option of, instead of using it, sending a PM to the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Suing TEAM B and TEAM C for copyright infringement.” One instance of the held card will be removed from both of the mafias’ decks, if it exists there.

“Bum ba dum bum baaa, bum ba dum bum baaaaa…”
“At least TEAM A gets to draw 10 new cards today,” said Yeti, optimistically.

“Actually,” said askaninjask, “according to the rule 37 section B paragraph 2 line 11, today you will only get to draw 9 cards. Or maybe you can only draw 9 cards today because another team has forced you to. One of the two.”

“Shit,” said Yeti.

It is now Day 2 - Voting Phase. Voting Phase ends 24 hours as of this post or until majority is reached as determined by the host.

Oh, what’s this? It looks like a tornado has come and swept Mithril away. In his stead now stands UllarWarlord.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Vote zorbees

Predictably, von had the inspector inspect me. I have been cleaned and am stepping up to lead. Sadly, von didn't share his claims with the inspector, so I will need everyone to claim to me.

I don't think we should vote Zorbees because all we have is his word that he was inspected, and he could just be saying that to gain our trust

But the person selected really does need to lynch someone because we are just going to get whittled down until we are all gone

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I personally think zorbees should post the flavor of his Role PM, similar to how von did - that way, we can get a baseline idea of what his flavor text might be.

That's jsut me tho

24h deadlines don't take us people in The Old World into consideration. I'd like to talk to zorbees on IRC instead of just PMing.

vote shinyskarmory for Team A leader as a protest to 24h deadlines, zorbees talk to me

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Hollymon: Everyone voted VonFiedler and he had the same argument I do now. Now with VonFiedler's death, we know the inspector is legit. If you doubt I have sheet access you can contact me and I will tell you what I know about you. If anyone has any better leads, they can step up, but I don't see anyone doing so.

UllarWarlord:

Dear zorbees,

You are Patrat, the Pokemon.

You are a weasel beaver rodent Pokemon from Unova. Never letting anyone sneak up on the pack, you always leave one of yourselves awake to stand guard.

<snip>

“Patrat patrat rat rat patrat.”

Let's vote zorbees for Team A leader for today. If mafia doesn't kill him tonight AND he hasn't shared the sheet with other people we should have him lynched tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)