1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 2 So...

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Ultima_Khaos, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Ultima_Khaos

Ultima_Khaos

How come Suicune gets its own version? Anyone ever stop to think about Raikou and Entei?! I THINK NOT! *turns back on Nintendo and Gamefreak*
  2. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

im still waiting for Snorlax's version.
  3. majesty

majesty

Cause Entei is trashy and Raikou doen't look as cool. Plus they called it Crystal.

What about a version for the almighty Tyranitar!?
  4. Scrubs

Scrubs

Introducing Pokemon Rock version!
  5. Karrot

Karrot plant
    is a Past WCoP Winner

They really improved Raikou's sprite in Crystal, and Entei is far from being trashy!

Okay, this forum really needs a good discussion to bring it back to life. .-.
  6. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

Maybe the new generations of GSC will be based on Entei and Raikou. That is what those GF bastards have probably been plotting all along.
  7. xBLUEx

xBLUEx

good idea. that would be mad cool if they enei and raikou were on the remake covers. i would want that to happen.
  8. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

That would make sense. There would be a double game release and they would both be based on the dogs that are missing. I do not have any idea on what the name could be.
  9. SkaterTrainer

SkaterTrainer

If thats the case it would probley be something involving magma and lightning or something to that effect.
  10. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

Yes, that would be good. The game would probably not have the antagonist trying to take over the world with a legendary. Up to GSC none of the villians did that. It seems to be a new trend. Or they could change the story line to work like Entei makes volcanoes erupt and you have to stop it.
  11. SkaterTrainer

SkaterTrainer

Or raikou makes massive thunderstorms.

Something like this:

A splinter cell from team galactic and team rocket team up to make a new team. Then like evrey other game they go after a legendary, probley ho-oh or lugia. Then raikou, entei and suicune try to stop them. They have a battle but they damage ether entei or raikou depending on the version while the other two get away and then the injured one gets enraged and starts attack the reigion causing massive thunderstorms/eruptions. The hero has to stop him by catching raikou/entei and suicune then going to ho-oh/lugia with them in your party, ho-oh/lugia with then fly off and stop entei/raikou but get injured. Then the team gets ho-oh/lugia and tries to control them. You then have to find its opposite of the injured bird and catch entei/raikou then finish off the with the bird flying off all evil like in XD then you have to battle and catch it.

Or something like that =p
  12. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

Pretty good idea you have there. I do not know what GF is planning to do. They never bring back an old team, they just make a new one. It would be interesting to see a recreation of an old team or a combination, just like the original GSC.
  13. Mastadi

Mastadi

I just realised something. Lighting is usually a white bolt (Kinda... silverish?) and fire has quite similar colour to gold :O
  14. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

Perhaps there could be a dual mascot thing per game here. Entei + Ho=Oh and Raikou + Lugia. Rainbow=sunshine and that goes with fire. Rainstorms go with thunder bolts.
  15. junior

junior heard ur boyf was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I think they're going to come back and redo some older generations like LeafGreen and FireRed. =\
  16. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

Why would they re-redo RBY? They have never redone GSC.
  17. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

There needs to be a "This is a stupid thread" version.
  18. blastoiselover100

blastoiselover100

There is no harm in discussing potential remakes of GSC. I mean it has been what, almost 7 years since Crystal? What the hell if GF thinking?
  19. Sephka Blight

Sephka Blight

That would be pretty awesome actually. But the remakes will never beat the original versions
  20. Rudoku

Rudoku

Entei got a movie and Raikou got a three part special. They may have sucked, but they got it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)