Solar Vengeance (#1 on all major ladders)

@Episode36 - Wobbtrio pulls 2 kills on average per game and it usually takes out very crucial mons for the opposing team so it's not like a 4v6 at all lol.
Honestly, I probably know better than you how many kills it nets on average, as I use the combination on many of my test teams, and I have used the combination for a very long time. I'd put it probably closer to 1 kill average per game, depending on the skill level of the opposing player. I don't know what ranking you're playing at, unfortunately, but I guess I was wrong in saying 4 on 6. I should say 5 on 6, which is still a pretty big disadvantage.

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Impressive team I should say. The only thing I would like to add is that I also experimented a lot on the past of using HP Ice Dugtrio, and without a certain offensive boost (I used Ice Gem with Endure, lol) it still wont 2HKO Gliscor as he can only Protect and escape from the range. Also, this team is kinda weak to QD Volcarona unless you are able to score a 75% accuracy Sleep Powder on it and prevent from wrecking your whole team around. My only suggestion would be to replace HP Ice with Rock Slide. Under a Focus Sash, Dugtrio can easily revenge kill any Volcarona with it. I don´t think you really need the extra power from Stone Edge as Dugtrio´s attack stat is mediocre anyways and Volcarona should be the only threat to be covered. Really amazing team, kudos for everyone success! Definitely this team deserves a luvdisc <3

Honestly, I probably know better than you how many kills it nets on average, as I use the combination on many of my test teams, and I have used the combination for a very long time. I'd put it probably closer to 1 kill average per game, depending on the skill level of the opposing player. I don't know what ranking you're playing at, unfortunately, but I guess I was wrong in saying 4 on 6. I should say 5 on 6, which is still a pretty big disadvantage.
The idea behind this team is that weather is really common. You would have the advantage even if you had to trade Dugtrio and Wobbuffet for a Politoad. That's because a Venusaur or Victini in the sun is insane.

Thanks for the comment!

Emeral

toward new horizons
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
Did you thought to run Rock Tomb on Dugtrio ? It's very usefull in a sun team and lets dugtrio to do more dammage against pokemon such as scarf landorous or scarf politoed.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
i found something problematic, double dance landorus-t after a few dances
but then again, that wrecks everything, just keep hp ice dugtrio alive with sash in tact (never though i'd say hp ice dugtrio, but here i am lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)