1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Some Of my movesets, that work REALLY well

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Mekkah, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I just got this PM and couldn't stop loling.

Originally posted by Fat All_Time_Low
    [SET]
    name: Takes Care if everything
    move 1: Thunder
    move 2: Cross Chop
    move 3: Fire Punch/Ice Punch
    move 4: Psychic
    item: Expert Belt/Life Orb

nature: Lonely
    evs: 252 Atk / 176 Spd / 80 SpA

[SET COMMENTS]
    He seriously takes care of everything, While they see a thunderpunch or whatever coming, they send in Weezing, a common Physical wall now, then wow, Psychic KO's him after losses 20-30 HP from Thunder punch. While i would recommend Fire Punch, Over Ice Punch, because Garchomp, Salamence, out run, vire so leaving vire in against them is crazy, so ice punch isn't a need, as i see more scizor's(baton passing), and more forretress(people love spikes ETC.) fire punch will OKHO both, leaving opponent screwed, as most vire's don't care fire punch, cross chop is for Blissey's, Heatran, Snorlax's, even tho thunder has 70 accuracy, it hits hard, VERY hard, thunder plus Stab OHKO's Skarm, without having to 2ohko, and once your opponent knows it thunderbolt,he/she switches, then you had your chance to take out skarm, now he has switched because thunderbolt didn't kill, but out of all of this, thunder is for STARMIE, one of the most annoying sweepers because it learns everything lol's and is fast as fuck.

[Counters] The Small Counters I have seen is a Gliscar, Salamence, And Garchomp, now since lonely natures, screws his defense, and Earthquake from any of these pokes Kills. The biggest Counter to this set is Claydol, but once again, if any of these pokes scare you, and you don't see, Scizor, and Forretress, that much then take fire punch for ice punch, while psychic can still help against Heracross
  2. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

3. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i've tested this set its really good it takes care if everything

(......is dead)
  4. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

5. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

hahahah
  6. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

what the fucking fuck reading this wihele drunk
  7. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

All_time_low is a good name for him.
  8. SDShamshel

SDShamshel

So...what Pokemon is that supposed to be? Electivire?
  9. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

10. Fig

Fig Needs to stop disappearing.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

My eyes melted at the horrible grammar. Also, that user is pretty bad.
  11. Kumar

Kumar
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

psychic to counter weezing wow I never thought of that!!!
  12. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

He keeps trying. I told him to lurk a lot more and stop trying because it was hard as shit to read. Here is his third attempt:

ok, i'll make it short and to the point

m sorry, i redid some things, after, i was mistaken by my ev spreads, and nature
    Pokemon-Electivire

[SET]
    name: Takes Care if everything
    move 1: Thunder-for skarm, and for starmie, it OHKO's Both
    move 2: Cross Chop- 2OHKO's blissey, and for other normal types, high base power
    move 3: Fire Punch/Ice Punch- fire punch is for scizor's and forretress, even meatgross and levitate bronzong. Ice Punch is for dragons, so it really is up to you
    move 4: Psychic- the weezing killer, and no one expects it, and it kills choice banded heracrosses
    item: Expert Belt/Life Orb

nature: Mild
    evs: 252 Atk / 80 Spd / 176 SpA
  13. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i like how he still wont fix the "if" in the set name im loling
  14. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

ok that Electivire only got his nature changed and his EVs switched from speed to SA.

Loling at short and to the point
  15. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

16. Theorymon

Theorymon ☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Wow, this guy seems to be just what we need in the Conciseness forum, thats a lot shorter than the first one!
  17. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Golden.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)