• Son_Of_Shadoo

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rolf

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.

ROLF! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! Unless you have no matches free, in which case, it's k, this challenge becomes open. But I will prove to you that Astrid is superior to you! ... In Path of Radiance, at least. In Radiant Dawn? LOLNO!

3V3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recover/2 Chills

Arena: N's Playroom:

This eerie room shows a very different side to N... Especially considering how the toys have been so recently played with... They're all fully interactable (the train set, blocks, skateboard, everything.), but only unevolved Pokémon can be used, to preserve this room's innocence.
I accept this thing. No items, Switch = KO, All abilities. For Rolfy!
S_O_S send out
Rofl send out and actions
S_O_S do actions
I ref

Aerodactyl [Jill] (F)
Nature: Lonely (Defense is decreased by *; Attack increased by *)

Type: Rock / Flying
Rock: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Aerodactyl
HP: 100
Atk: ***** (+)
Def: ** (-)
SpA: ***
SpD: ***
Spe: 130

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

EC: 0/0
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Bite
Scary Face
Roar
Agility
Ancientpower

Roost
Pursuit
Curse

Substitute
Stone Edge
Hone Claws
Sky Drop

vs.

Nidoran ♀ (*) [Amelie] (Female)
Nature: Naive: A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks. Subtracts * from Special Defense.

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: *(-)
Spe: 48(+) (41x1.15)

EC: 3/9
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Poison Point -This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison. [Can be disabled]

Rivalry -This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attscks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen). [Innate]

Hustle (DW) - This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal. [Can be enabled.]

Attacks:
Growl*
Scratch*
Tail Whip*
Double Kick*
Poison Sting*
Fury Swipes*
Bite*
Helping Hand*
Poison Tail*
Disable*
Supersonic*
Venoshock*
Thunderbolt*
Dig*
Crunch
Ice Beam

go.

Don't dis Rolf >:( Go Jill! (Aerodactyl)

Start with a Substitute (15 HP), then Hone your Claws. Finish with a Stone Edge on the lil guy.

*notes that there have been five votes cast for Rolf in the poll and none for him*

*notes that Rolf just sent out a fucking AERODACTYL*

Damn you for exploiting a convenient loophole! Amélie, alternate between Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. This Aerodactyl has no supereffective attacks against you, and our Rivalry skill is active, so we might just have a shot at this... It's not particularly likely, but hey, we can try.

Thunderbolt >>> Ice Beam >>> Thunderbolt

EDIT: Good luck, Rolf, may the best man win.

Rolf, note that Aerodactyl is a huge-ass Pokemon and N's playroom is small. This is going to cut Aerodactyl's mobility.

Health: 90
Energy: 100%
Boosts: -
Other: -

vs.

Health: 100

====================

Flavor Text

Aerodactyl starts off the game with its incredible Speed by creating a Substitute. This little doll fits in with the rest of the toys in N's playroom and can not be found! However, Nidoran decides to use Thunderbolt anyway. Due to the fuzz on the Substitute, the Thunderbolt was automatically pulled toward it. It seems like the attack did nothing! Not realizing Aerodactyl was still there, Nidoran started to feel something. She slowly tilted her head up and realized Aerodactyl's claw clippings had been falling on her. With its new manicure, the huge pterodactyl is now more threatening and attractive. Despite this sidetrack, Nidoran wastes no time and instantly fires of an Ice Beam. The Substitute appears to be frozen! Slowly watching, Nidoran starts charging up its volts when in a flash, the ice shatters! Turning around to see what happened, Nidoran realizes that the Substitute broke with the ice. Suddenly a huge shadow appears as Aerodactyl swoops down from the monkey bars and stabs the unidentified species right in her tiny stomach. What Aerodactyl did not realize is that Nidoran had been charging up her volts the whole time! The touch gave Aerodactyl a dose of Nidoran's Thunderbolt! We take a look at the battlers again. While Nidoran seems to have a slight edge, our favorite fossil is confident that he will win as his claws are menacingly dangerous.

====================

Raw Data

action | effect | energy lost
Aerodactyl uses Substitute (15) | Substitute is created | -12 energy
Nidoran uses Thunderbolt | 13 damage to the Sub | -7 energy
Aerodactyl uses Hone Claws | +1 Attack & Accuracy | -6 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage to the Sub (Sub breaks) | -7 energy
Aerodactyl uses Stone Edge | 19 damage | -8 energy
Nidoran uses Thunderbolt | 13 damage | -7 energy

====================

Health: 71
Energy: 79%

vs.

Health: 82
Energy: 74%
Boosts: +1 Attack & Accuracy

Note that the flavor text isn't really true. All you really need is the raw data. Son_Of_Shadoo is next.

Yay, someone pitied me! Thanks, anonymous beneficiary!

Amélie, that went pretty well, I think. We may not outpower him, but in this enclosed space, we can outmanoeuvre him... And I've got just the plan for that. Get on N's skateboard, and use Double Kick to push yourself around the room to evade attacks and get into better vantage points, while using... Oh, let's go with Ice Beam.

On the skateboard >>> Ice Beam >>> Ice Beam

(Hopefully, this is ok. If not, I'll edit...)

Okay Jill, lets start by Pursuiting nidoran as it runs towards the skateboard. Then, create another 15 hp substitute. Finish by Roaring the lil guy off the board for minimal damage.

Sorry about this mistake, but Aerodactyl should have 72 HP. 15 from the Sub and 13 from the Ice Beam/Tbolt is 28, not 18. My bad :/

Health: 71
Energy: 79%

vs.

Health: 72
Energy: 74%
Boosts: +1 Attack & Accuracy
Other: -​
====================

Flavor Text

Both Pokemon stare at each other right in the eye. Nidoran, who took a beating last round, now looks like she is aware of how to beat Jill the Aerodactyl, and will do so with confidence. However, her might, prehistoric opponent will not give in! Nidoran starts to battle by kicking herself onto a skateboard between the two combatants. Riding freely, she maneuvers it to took her to Aerodactyl. Despite this amazing effort, however, Aerodactyl has a plan to stop this. Using the trapping move Pursuit, it can stop Nidoran from moving any further, which is exactly what happens! While Nidoran flies back taking heavy damage, the skateboard keeps moving. The Pokemon watch as it rides a plastic ramp right into Aerodactyl's face! This is indeed a heavy hit! Taking on the idea that Substitutes are the way to win, Aerodactyl creates another one! Nidoran can't help but to lose it in sight when looking at the rest of the room full of similar dolls and doesn't know what to attack! As she throws Ice Beams all over the place, Nidoran starts to hear something creeping up behind the Substitute. Right before her eyes, an enormous Aerodactyl comes back into sight, only to reveal where the Substitute is with a huge, loud Roar! This Roar is indeed terrifying, and Nidoran even shrieks a bit! Learning where to attack next, our little, horned friend aims right for Aerodactyl with Ice Beam! Using its superior Speed, the monolithic bat flies around the room for what seems like hours until it shields itself with the Substitute, which is now broken. Man, that Ice Beam must have taken a lot of energy!

====================

Raw Data

Aerodactyl uses Pursuit | 13 damage | -4 energy
Skateboard hits Aerodactyl | 10 damage | -4 energy*
Aerodactyl uses Substitute (15) | Substitute is created | -12 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage | -7 energy
Aerodactyl does uses Roar | no effect | -7 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage to the Sub (Sub breaks) | -11 energy

====================

Health: 58
Energy: 61%

vs.

Health: 37
Energy: 55%

*the skateboard attack cost four energy as Double Kick was used to ride it, and Double Kick's energy cost is four.

Side note: Has Pressure been accounted for? I've been creating subs partly just to abuse Pressure but it doesn't seem like it's been calced?

Jill we got a smashing last round by this little bugger, so therefore lets try a change in strategy plan. Start off by picking up the lil guy in an Air Drop and then going as hard as you can into the floor with her. Not too much distance up should be needed, and Rock Head should prevent any recoil you might have taken. Next, while Nidoran's down, smash her with another Stone Edge. Finish by creating another, you guessed it, 15 HP Substitute.

Tee-hee. I'd be so happy if I won this round - so I probably won't :) Amélie, there's not much we can do about that Air Drop... Or is there? As Jill approaches, give her a powerful Supersonic to the face. Maybe it'll convince her you're actually Shiharam... Er, yeah. If that doesn't work, don't sweat it, just try and Ice Beam before Disabling the Sub. It's annoying me. If it does, then press home the advantage by Growling to lower Jill's attack, then Ice Beam again.

Supersonic >>> Ice Beam >>> Disable (if Supersonic does not work)

Supersonic >>> Growl >>> Ice Beam (if it does)

recap:

Health: 58
Energy: 47% (forgot pressure)

vs.

Health: 37
round three:

====================

Flavor Text

I have to go soon so this will be super assy. Aerodactyl takes Nidoran in the air. They fly around weeeeeeeeeeee. Aerodactyl stops Nidoran and does surprisingly a lot damage for an uber small room. Nidoran uses Ice Beam and stuff and hits Aero. It then makes a sub and Nidoran uses Disable and it fails ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fail.

====================

Raw Data

in the air
Aerodactyl uses Sky Drop | 17 damage | -5 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage | -9 energy
Aerodactyl makes 15 sub | sub is made | -12 energy
disable fails | ewwww | -8 energy

====================

Health: 41
Energy: 38%

vs.

Health: 15

Health: 9

Curses! Well, Amélie, get under one of the tables, and spam Ice Beam... From that hiding spot, it should be very hard to hit you.

Ice Beam X3 (or X2, if getting under the table counts as an action)

Okay it takes two Ice Beams to break your Sub, so chill behind it first, then Roost behind it to regain some health. Finish by creating another 15 HP Substitute, lol. I think a lack of energy will beat the poor thing at this point.

Energy: 38%

vs.

Health: 15

Health: 9
round three:

====================

Flavor Text

Aerodatyl finally decides that the best way to win is to stall out Nidoran's energy, and that is exactly what she will do! While Aerodactyl has is safe behind the protection of a Substitute, she decides to just chill out and restore some energy. Nidoran, however, takes a completely different approach and smashes the Substitute with a huge, chilly Ice Beam. This does a huge amount of damage, and in fact, almost destroys the it! Fearing the freezing of its hard feathery wings, Aerodactyl uses Roost to land and restore its health. Nidoran follows up with another Ice Beam, which breaks the Substitute this time, but she loses a ton of energy! Pressure and repeated attacks seem to really be wearing this little rat thing down! Aerodactyl finishes by creating another Substitute which Nidoran fails to break with Ice Beam. In fact, Nidoran used Ice Beam so many times that it couldn't keep itself up anymore! Feeling nauseated from all the energy lost, Nidoran finally collapses and takes a nice, long rest. Aerodactyl stands victorious and behind a Substitute!

====================

Raw Data

Aerodactyl Chills | no effect | +12 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage to sub | -9 energy
Aerodactyl uses Roost | +20 HP | -12 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage to sub | -13 energy
Aerodactyl makes 15 sub | sub is made | -12 energy
Nidoran uses Ice Beam | 13 damage to sub | -17 energy
====================

Energy: 0%

Health: 2
vs.

Health: 29
Energy: 43%
Son_Of_Shadoo, send out your Pokemon. Rolf, issue your actions afterward, and Son_Of_Shadoo will end the round with his/her actions.

*looks awkward* Uh... Charmander, I can't remember which Pokémon I said I was using... So I'm assuming I picked Privatyke, and sending him out. If not, I'm going to look very silly.

Go, Eoleo?

Let's go Jill! Hop out from behind your substitute and Use Air Drop on the new arrival, then go back behind the substitute And roost one more time. Finish with a vicious wing attack.

Oh crap, I need my actions, don't I? Damn it, my memory sucks. Sorry folks! And I just checked the original PM. I DID pick Eoleo! Hell yeah.

Ok, little buddy, duck under the table, and fire a wide Bubble to try and hit the Substitute, and if you can hit Jill as she's going for you, so much the better. As she roosts, get her with a Waterfall, and retreat under the table again. Finish with a Smokescreen.

Bubble (I FOUND A USE FOR IT!) >>> Waterfall >>> Smokescreen

Privatyke (Eoleo) (M)
Nature: Adamant - Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack.
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

HP: 100
Atk: ****(+)
Def: ***
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 35

EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.

Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Attacks:

Level Up:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Arm Thrust

Egg Moves:
Recover
Bulk Up
Ice Punch

BW TM:
Rock Slide
Waterfall
Brick Break

Health: 100
vs.

Health: 2

Health: 29
Energy: 43%
round three:

====================

Flavor Text

As Aerodactyl celebrates the removal of NidoranF from the battlefield, Privatyke arrives to take some serious damage from the terrifying pterodactyl. Alliteration (y). Aerodactyl starts the battle with its blistering speed by picking up the deformed octopus and flying up into the air with it. The both slam into the ceiling again, but unlike last time, Aerodactyl managed to break it wide open and fly straight into the air. Dropping the octopus into the stadium, Aerodactyl races back behind her toasty Substitute. On the other hand, we have a flying octopus who manages to land on the plethora of stuffed items in N's playroom and doesn't take too much damage. Speaking of taking damage, Aerodactyl finds herself no longer safe from attack as Privatyke breaks the Substitute with a measly bubble. This goes to show you that bubbles are no joking matter and are extremely dangerous! Recovering from this shock, our currently winning fossil restores its HP with Roost to stay in for even longer, and Privatyke doesn't seem to be appreciating this strategy being used against it. As a result of pure anger, the squid-like warrior unleashes a powerful tackle resembling a waterfall to both calm itself down and harm Aerodactyl. Harm isn't a word we're looking for, however, as Aerodactyl seems to take this hit very well. In fact, its wings are still in prime shape, and it proves this by slamming them hard into Privatyke. Struggling to hold on, it releases some gross gas to hold off the dangerous dinosaur until further notice!

====================

Raw Data

Aerodactyl uses Sky Drop | 23 damage | -5 energy
Privatyke uses Bubble | >2 damage to the sub | -5 energy
Aerodactyl uses Roost | +20 HP | -12 energy
Privatyke uses Waterfall | 21 damage | -7 energy
Aerodactyl uses Wing Attack | 18 damage | -4 energy
Privatyke uses Smokescreen | -Acc | -6 energy

====================

Health: 59
Energy: 82%
vs.

Health: 28
Energy: 22%
Drops: -1 Acc
I REMEMBERED PRESSURE!! :D. Son_Of_Shadoo, you are next.

Yeowch, that one smarted. But Aerdoactyl's close to the grave now. I swear to God, if she substalls again, I'm going to kick a puppy. Strike quickly with a Waterfall. If Jill then Substitutes, Bulk Up and Brick Break. If she doesn't, just finish her with Waterfall.

Waterfall >>> Waterfall (if Jill does not Substitute)

Waterfall >>> Bulk Up >>> Brick Break (if she does)

recap

Health: 59
Energy: 82%
vs.

Health: 28
Energy: 22%
r four

====================

Flavor Text

Aerodactyl is psychic and knows it will die so it randomly attacks. Privatyke uses Waterfall with its epic octopussy powers. Aero uses Wing Attack and Waterfall again then Aero is dead.

====================

Raw Data

Aerodactyl uses Sky Drop | 23 damage | -5 energy
Privatyke uses Waterfall AND CRITS | 24 damage | -7 energy
Aerodactyl uses Wing Attack | 18 damage | -4 energy
Privatyke uses Waterfall | 21 damage | -7 energy
dead birdy

all reused calcs^ :D

====================

Health: 18
Energy: 69%
vs.

Health: 0
Energy: 13%
Rolf then Son then Me.

Sorry SoS, when I chose pokes and you called me out I kinda thought you had evolved pokes and wanted a rolf pride battle lol

Emboar [Skrimir] (M)
Nature: Brave (A 15% decrease in Base Speed and a -5% flat increase in accuracy on this Pokemon's attacks; Attack increased by *)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Emboar
HP: 110
Atk: ***** (+1) (+)
SpA: ****
Spe: 55 (-)

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon do two (2) more damage, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

EC: 9/9
MC: 1

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Endeavor
Superpower
Yawn

Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Wild Charge

Start by calling out the sun with a Sunny Day. Boost your speed by barreling into Privatyke with Flame Charge, then finish the little guy off with a Wild Charge.

I specified unevolved Pokes in the arena description.

This eerie room shows a very different side to N... Especially considering how the toys have been so recently played with... They're all fully interactable (the train set, blocks, skateboard, everything.), but only unevolved Pokémon can be used, to preserve this room's innocence

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a problem.

I'll tell you what Rolf, let's kick Emboar out of the arena and I'll bring you the rest of your unevolved Pokemon.

Because this thread was posted at April 1st and Elincia was approved at April 7th and Gatrie at 21st, we don't have much options. Rolf, Giffca the Munchlax and Boyd the Ferroseed are within your hands. Send out one of them and their orders and I'll let this thread operate without my interference! gl hf

kinda wondered why charmander did not notice this earlier (especially before this thread was posted). gotta read the arena's description people!

edit: oops, forgot to bring them.

Ferroseed(*) Boyd (M)
Nature: Brave (Speed decreased by *; Special Defense increased by *)

Type: Grass/Steel
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Stats:
Ferroseed
Atk: ***(+)
SpA: *
Spe: 8
(Attack is increased by *; A 15% decrease in Base Speed and a 5% flat increase in accuracy on opposing Pokemon's attacks.)

EC: 5/6

Abilities:
Steel Thorns: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Rollout(*)
Curse(*)
Metal Claw(*)
Pin Missle(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Ingrain
Iron Defense
Explosion

Bullet Seed(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Spikes(*)

Hone Claws(*)
Payback(*)
Thunder Wave(*)

Munchlax [Giffca] (M)
Nature: Quiet (A 15% decrease in Base Speed and a -5% flat increase in accuracy on this Pokemon's attacks; Special Attack increased by *)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Munchlax
HP: 120
Atk: ***
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 4 (-)

Abilities:
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (it's own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Counter
Pursuit
Whirlwind

Fire Blast
Focus Punch
Work Up

And by the looks of it, you still got a Venonat here, since Venomoth was approved at the 20th.

Venonat [Marcia] (F)
Nature: Modest (Attack reduced by *; Special Attack increased by *)

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Venonat
Atk: *(-)
SpA: ***(+)
SpD: **
Spe: 45

EC: whatever this was, you probably know but it doesn't really matter/6

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens: (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Attacks:
Tackle
Disable
Foresight
Supersonic
Confusion
Silver Wind
PoisonPowder
Leech Life
Stun Spore
Psybeam
Sleep Powder
Psychic

Agility
Morning Sun
Signal Beam

Venom Shock
Struggle Bug
Substitute

I'm really sorry about all of this. Why don't we just delete posts 22 and 23 and use the Pokemon Flora provided (thanks!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)