Sophitia's Pokémon ♥ 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball 'mons [FRE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good luck on your thread!
Nice to see you again!
Hey, thanks! ☺ but "again"? I actually vaguely remember your username, but this is my first time on Smogon's forum. Hmm... Marriland?

MagnusArcanum said:
Quite a list you have going, good luck with your thread! :)
Took a whole year to get this list lol :[ Torchic was actually my first breed. Was so excited it came out female lol

Chester0334 said:
I can trade you a coouple of things in stock and only in stock ask for anything I guess.
Awesome ☺ I'll let you know! Thanks ♥

Hey, thanks! ☺ but "again"? I actually vaguely remember your username, but this is my first time on Smogon's forum. Hmm... Marriland?

Took a whole year to get this list lol :[ Torchic was actually my first breed. Was so excited it came out female lol

Awesome ☺ I'll let you know! Thanks ♥
Yup! My username here and there are the same. I rarely go there anymore though.

Yup! My username here and there are the same. I rarely go there anymore though.
Yeah, I don't go there much either, just as a last resort... That's where I got the Frillish and Skitty in the illegal balls :[ There's a lot of funky stuff floating around that board.

Anyway, will check out your thread and maybe we'll make some trades at some point :D

Yeah, I don't go there much either, just as a last resort... That's where I got the Frillish and Skitty in the illegal balls :[ There's a lot of funky stuff floating around that board.

Anyway, will check out your thread and maybe we'll make some trades at some point :D
Sure thing!

Hi I have all the deerling season patterns bred in different pokeballs listed in my thread. They are not in luxury balls though I used pokeballs that matched them color wise. Let me know if you are interested in those.

I'll take a jigglypuff snubbull chansey and skitty if you are ok with my deers :)

Edit: btw welcome to smogon :)

Last edited:
Hey Sophitia, if you're looking for the season deers, I can breed you the (HA) spring deer. It is caught in a heal ball for matching color purposes, though. Let me know if that's good for you :) Also CMT if you need anything else :)

Hi I have all the deerling season patterns bred in different pokeballs listed in my thread. They are not in luxury balls though I used pokeballs that matched them color wise. Let me know if you are interested in those.

I'll take a jigglypuff snubbull chansey and skitty if you are ok with my deers :)

Edit: btw welcome to smogon :)
Hi! That sounds good to me; I can trade in the next hour, or I can trade between 7pm and 11pm tonight. Let me know your availability (fill out the request sheet minus the Pokémon part, given that I only have one type of Jigglypuff, Chansey, Snubbull and Skitty).

Binding Band said:
Hey Sophitia, if you're looking for the season deers, I can breed you the (HA) spring deer. It is caught in a heal ball for matching color purposes, though. Let me know if that's good for you :) Also CMT if you need anything else :)
Hey! If I don't manage to get it from vzxt then I'll take it from you. From your thread I'm also interested in the 4EM Chatot w/ HA, 4EM Pidove w/ HA, and 4EM Zorua, if you wanted to see if there was anything in my thread you liked ☺

Same availability as stated before, but fill out the form so I know your availability.

Hey! If I don't manage to get it from vzxt then I'll take it from you. From your thread I'm also interested in the 4EM Chatot w/ HA, 4EM Pidove w/ HA, and 4EM Zorua, if you wanted to see if there was anything in my thread you liked ☺

Same availability as stated before, but fill out the form so I know your availability.
I'll fill the form once I'm halfway breeding them, since most of them will be bred from a scratch.

I'll keep you updated :)

Oh, and please post on my thread regarding ball / nature / ability combo, will get me easier to sort out :)

Hi! That sounds good to me; I can trade in the next hour, or I can trade between 7pm and 11pm tonight. Let me know your availability (fill out the request sheet minus the Pokémon part, given that I only have one type of Jigglypuff, Chansey, Snubbull and Skitty).
Hi it's a deal then :)

Most of this info is in my sig and thread but oh well...

IGN: Victor
FC: 1349-5699-5824
Timezone: CST
Online Availability: late night 8pm-2am
Your Trade Thread (URL): http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ov-vo-vzxts-trade-thread-ov-vo-status-open.3509800/
Pokemon I want: Jigglypuff, Chansey, Snubbull and Skitty

Hi it's a deal then :)

Most of this info is in my sig and thread but oh well...

IGN: Victor
FC: 1349-5699-5824
Timezone: CST
Online Availability: late night 8pm-2am
Your Trade Thread (URL): http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ov-vo-vzxts-trade-thread-ov-vo-status-open.3509800/
Pokemon I want: Jigglypuff, Chansey, Snubbull and Skitty
Thanks! I'm very visual and having it laid out plainly like this makes it easier for me to understand ☺

Your 8pm is my 9pm so we'll be on at the same time, if you're ready tonight!

Thanks.

Nice trade thread. That's quite a list of pokemon you have. Good luck. :)

Could you cmt for the Female Summer (Nest ball) Deerling, the Male Thick Skin Tepig and the Female Shell Armor Oshawott, please?

EDIT:

Also, just for a friendly suggestion (or for my opinion), you could try checking some of the pokemon (that you have on your thread) first before you put them on your thread. I mean I'm only telling you this so you won't have to go through any problems trading hacked pokemon because I have experienced the same problem that I had been through years ago when I first came here. And the moderators are very serious when people offer hack pokemon regardless if they are originally your pokemon or not.

Last edited:

Could you cmt for the Female Summer (Nest ball) Deerling, the Male Thick Skin Tepig and the Female Shell Armor Oshawott, please?

EDIT:

Also, just for a friendly suggestion (or for my opinion), you could try checking some of the pokemon (that you have on your thread) first before you put them on your thread. I mean I'm only telling you this so you won't have to go through any problems trading hacked pokemon because I have experienced the same problem that I had been through years ago when I first came here. And the moderators are very serious when people offer hack pokemon regardless if they are originally your pokemon or not.
I think she's clean for now, seeing as Dark Ray doesn't leave any hacked stuff behind with his hack checks.I checked it out myself for satisfaction, it seems fine unless she has some illegal move or ability which I don't think she does.

Welcome to smogon, Sophitia

P.S: I have been a marrilander in the past too, maybe before your time :)

EDIT:

Hi! The Deerling is not currently available; it is in my project list! I'll take a look at your thread for the other two, though.

In regards to your second point: Some of the parents I received a while back on Marriland and to my knowledge, everything should be "clean". I check Serebii now before I trade for anything, and I take anything away that happens to have some illegal 'ball / ability combo, etc. The Skitty, Frillish and Larvitar that were dubbed bad were ones I bred and had traded for over six months ago and I was under the impression that they were clean trades. If you notice anything in the future, feel free to bring it to my attention so I can remove it from my thread ☺ Any newer Pokémon I trade for are thoroughly checked via Serebii, though, but I can't really remember past yesterday let alone what happened at a time six months ago. I'm under the impression I already did those checks back then, and I no longer trade on Marriland so I don't think it'll be happening anymore.

Edit: Also note I offer full refunds in good faith if I end up trading something that isn't legal. I make every effort to ensure that it doesn't happen, though, and the staff here have been nice so far in letting me know if I have anything illegal so I can remove it. Pretty happy about that!

I'll tag you and post in your thread when I'm done looking at it. I'm trying to breed an Adamant/Careful Munchlax right now. Was super lucky with my Budew and hatched a good one in less than sixty eggs ☺ wo0t

Arhan

Thanks! It's frustrating for me to find out that someone traded me something icky. Just takes more time to redo the Pokémon :( such a pain in the butt. Shouldn't be an issue now that in the past few months I've been more aware, and I no longer trade on Marriland.

I started at Marriland maybe Fall 2014, something around then anyway, but the place is full of hacks. I just avoid it now. Not worth the time to dig through what is and isn't hacked Pokémon.

I think she's clean for now, seeing as Dark Ray doesn't leave any hacked stuff behind with his hack checks.I checked it out myself for satisfaction, it seems fine unless she has some illegal move or ability which I don't think she does.

Welcome to smogon, Sophitia

P.S: I have been a marrilander in the past too, maybe before your time :)
Well, it really doesn't hurt to give a friendly suggestion to other people. But thank you for letting me know. ;)

Hi! The Deerling is not currently available; it is in my project list! I'll take a look at your thread for the other two, though.

In regards to your second point: Some of the parents I received a while back on Marriland and to my knowledge, everything should be "clean". I check Serebii now before I trade for anything, and I take anything away that happens to have some illegal 'ball / ability combo, etc. The Skitty, Frillish and Larvitar that were dubbed bad were ones I bred and had traded for over six months ago and I was under the impression that they were clean trades. If you notice anything in the future, feel free to bring it to my attention so I can remove it from my thread ☺ Any newer Pokémon I trade for are thoroughly checked via Serebii, though, but I can't really remember past yesterday let alone what happened at a time six months ago. I'm under the impression I already did those checks back then, and I no longer trade on Marriland so I don't think it'll be happening anymore.

Edit: Also note I offer full refunds in good faith if I end up trading something that isn't legal. I make every effort to ensure that it doesn't happen, though, and the staff here have been nice so far in letting me know if I have anything illegal so I can remove it. Pretty happy about that!

I'll tag you and post in your thread when I'm done looking at it. I'm trying to breed an Adamant/Careful Munchlax right now. Was super lucky with my Budew and hatched a good one in less than sixty eggs ☺ wo0t

Arhan

Thanks! It's frustrating for me to find out that someone traded me something icky. Just takes more time to redo the Pokémon :( such a pain in the butt. Shouldn't be an issue now that in the past few months I've been more aware, and I no longer trade on Marriland.

I started at Marriland maybe Fall 2014, something around then anyway, but the place is full of hacks. I just avoid it now. Not worth the time to dig through what is and isn't hacked Pokémon.
That's good.

And Thank you.

No need to rush. Besides I'm no hurry. ;)

Good luck. ;)

No need to rush. Besides I'm no hurry. ;)

Good luck. ;)
There's not really a lot with 4EMs in your thread. I might be interested in the Audino, but I'll have to check that I don't already have one in Bank.

Update:

Still hatching for Snorlax, but came across this little girl on the seventh egg or so:

♀

31/31/03/31/31/31
Pokéball: Heavy
Level: 1
Nature: Serious
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt, Belch, Pursuit, Double-Edge
HP: Dark

NFT, but a nice surprise!

Last edited:
There's not really a lot with 4EMs in your thread. I might be interested in the Audino, but I'll have to check that I don't already have one in Bank.

Update:

Still hatching for Snorlax, but came across this little girl on the seventh egg or so:

♀

31/31/03/31/31/31
Pokéball: Heavy
Nature: Serious
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Zen Headbutt, Belch, Pursuit, Double-Edge
HP: Dark

NFT, but a nice surprise!
Oh That's okay. Thank you for your time. ;)

Oh That's okay. Thank you for your time. ;)
Should be able to check by tomorrow ☺ WiFi is being funky.

That said, totally lucky today. I got that Munchlax earlier and was thinking, "Sure, this is nice, but I don't really want Munchlax. I really should've continued with Chinchou and then it would've been shiny instead."

Tah-dah!

Chinchou ♀

xx/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Moves: Whirlpool, Amnesia, Psybeam, Mist
HP: Unknown
Note: Accidental hatch, NFT

Hatching for IVs and had a 6IV and 3IV parent, so this is pretty OK ♥ Really lucky with shinies today, holy bejeebus.

Hatching my Zubats and still need a flawless Chinchou parent, though.

My thread is currently CMT only but since your request are quite fast, eh, I'll take it :]

In response for your CMT:
Pokémon Requested: Snubbull
IV Spread: (the one you have)
Pokéball: Love
Nature: (the one you have)
Egg Moves: (the one you have)
Nickname (optional): --

Pokémon Requested: Growlithe
IV Spread: (the one you have)
Pokéball: Fast
Nature: I would prefer Impish, but your Adamant is fine
Egg Moves: (the one you have)
Nickname (optional): --
Also, if you're concerned about some of the stuff on my thread doesn't have 4EM, just request and I can do some work on it since everything will be bred :]

[IMG] Numel ♀ [IMG]
31/16/31/31/31/31
Nature: Mild
Ability: Simple
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Yawn, Iron Head, Ancient Power
HP: Dragon

[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/dreamball.png31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Shock Wave, Amnesia, Water Pulse, Flail

Still got some spares?

31/xx/31/31/31/31

For my Female Skar. In Friend Ball

My thread is currently CMT only but since your request are quite fast, eh, I'll take it :]

In response for your CMT:

Also, if you're concerned about some of the stuff on my thread doesn't have 4EM, just request and I can do some work on it since everything will be bred :]
Hi Binding Band.

Sorry for the uber late reply. Exams were approaching fast and I got sidetracked with studying, finding a new job, getting a referral for different medical conditions and setting up those various appointments, etc. I thought I handled all requests and CMT's beforehand, but I must've missed my CMT in your thread.

If you're still interested in trading, I am fully available now. I've sorted everything out and will spend time this week and the weekend coming (three day holiday!) breeding new Pokémon to add to my shop.

I'll give you a freebie, too, for the stupidly late reply. My bad.

Numel ♀ [IMG]
31/16/31/31/31/31
Nature: Mild
Ability: Simple
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Yawn, Iron Head, Ancient Power
HP: Dragon

[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/dreamball.png31/xx/31/31/31/31

Still got some spares?

[quote="FelixSenpai_, post: 6144036, member: 263295"][IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/dreamball.png31/xx/31/31/31/31

For my Female Skar. In Friend Ball
Hi! I clone everything, so I always have spares. I look for Pokemon with 3-4EMs in return. I'm not interested in a Friend Ball Skarmory, but more in Pokemon I don't have completed (see my mega list on the first page) with 3-4EMs.

If you have Pokemon wth 3-4EMs that aren't listed in my shop, I'll trade for it most likely.

I'm also interested in a ♀ Amaura with HA. EMs are a bonus, but not necessary.

Thanks!

That said, this shop is back in business. Ultra mega bump. Too many Pokemon to make a new topic imo

Hello, I'm interested in the female dream ball magby. See my xy thread in my signature for something.
Hi! You don't really have Pokemon with 3-4 EMs, and I'm not really interested in shinies. Unless I missed some Pokemon while I was browsing, there isn't anything I'm particularly keen on.

Thanks, though. Let me know if I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)