box cutter

Pent

dumb broad
Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! As you may have seen, The Smog Issue #44 has been released! Therefor, you get to see all my bootyful artworks that I've been itching to share, but I've been a good girl. nvn'

Number 1:

NU Spotlight: Sneasel written by boltsandbombers (Grats on being on fire bud!)

Number 2:

OU to Ubers: Wrath of the Banhammer written by Valmanway

image.jpg

This one actually wasn't used. Guess I didn't get it in fast enough? Meh.

Number 3:

Interview with Jirachee: Interviewed by Jellicent

And finally, the huge piece that is REALLY good in my opinion.

Number 4:

Top 5 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Duos written by jireh the provider

I think you guys should go read all of the articles! They're well written, with beautiful art! It's a good read if ya got some extra time.

And then I have some other crap that you guys probably won't care about.

image.jpg

and

image.jpg

Oh... well, still cute! xD Assumed it was him because of the colors, and the wings possibly just to show that for those who didn't recognize him. What's his/her name in your comic? =3

I really dig the Jirachi (Both of them) and would like to see more of your art in the lineless style. Looks really great! Aside from that, good work with all of the Smog entries, I really dig all of the expressions in the group shots. +)

Pent

dumb broad
Guys I have bad noos.

I'm closing requests and only accepting commissions until I hit my goals. I will finish up the previous ones, but I'm too stressed out and time-short to where I just can't do more requests. I'll try to keep things cheap, and if you have any questions, let me know, here are my prices.

Doodles - $10 USD
Fully Color (No Background) - $15 USD
Fully Color + Background - $20 USD
Small animation of the one above. (like rain, blinking, crying, etc.) - $30
USD Long Animation - $50 USD

If you have any questions, please VM Me, and fill out the Commission form in my signature along with checking out my Redbubble. I'm trying to save up for a good drawing tablet so I can animate better, and I'm getting closer to that goal everyday. Currently, I have $55, but I need about 180-220. So please help me out.

Sorry if I'm disappointing you guys, I just cannot do any more requests until sometime in the future.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
That Jirachi screams "smug smartass" and I love it.

The icon one. The other is just gorgeous.

Those artworks are all pretty cool! Keep up the good work! My favorite ones are the Zangoose / Doublade and the picture of Mr. Satoru Iwata.

Pent

dumb broad
Hi ^^
Well, i am on phone and i can not see the images, but peoples seems to be happy of your labor so :p
I was looking for someone who will be able to draw Tobias and his Darkrai for my profile image, so if you can it will be great :]
I have no idea of what it is going to make, so draw as you want ^^
I could try! But it depends on what type of "Tobias" you want. Gotta be more specific :P

Here's a Dipper speedpaint I did in about an hour and a half. I'll have the video up sometime tomorrow.

// Original Size

Still trying to work at getting humans right, just got a commission recently and it has been an absolute pain. But, I'm planning to do some posters for a con to bring in some extra funds for my family and/or to fix the iPad for my mother. Really regretting leaving that thing in the floor.

EDIT: Here's the Speedpaint!

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Sparkl3y, I really like how your artwork has been coming along, especially the use of cleaner shading and lineart in your recent work.^^

Also, I've heard you'd be willing to do a smaller request for me? :P
If so, I'd like to request a shiny Cranidos avatar similar to my current one, with golden eyes and background, and a determined expression.
Something in the style of your recent Starmie interview avatar would be great, I love how dynamic and expressive it is!^^

Pent

dumb broad
Hey Sparkl3y, I really like how your artwork has been coming along, especially the use of cleaner shading and lineart in your recent work.^^

Also, I've heard you'd be willing to do a smaller request for me? :P
If so, I'd like to request a shiny Cranidos avatar similar to my current one, with golden eyes and background, and a determined expression.
Something in the style of your recent Starmie interview avatar would be great, I love how dynamic and expressive it is!^^
Haven't seen you around here in a while.

Sure! I'll try even though I did that with my iPad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)