box cutter

Hey mate. Can I request a banner for an Other Meta? The meta is called Almost Any Ability, or AAA for short. It does have a banner currently, but 2 out of 3 of the mons on it are banned.. :/ For reference, here is the old banner.
You could either make the same banner again with 3 allowed mons if you want, or you could make a new one. Feel free to do whatever you like, of course. Some pokemon that you could have on the banner: Snorlax, Skarmory, Victini, Braviary, Gengar, Mew, Zapdos, Suicune, Deoxys-S, Manaphy, Latios... Basically anything in tops ranks of this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/almost-any-ability-oras-viability-rankings.3517258/ Probably best not to use more than 3 or 4 in the banner, but you're the artist. Thanks for reading!

Pent

dumb broad
Hey mate. Can I request a banner for an Other Meta? The meta is called Almost Any Ability, or AAA for short. It does have a banner currently, but 2 out of 3 of the mons on it are banned.. :/ For reference, here is the old banner.
You could either make the same banner again with 3 allowed mons if you want, or you could make a new one. Feel free to do whatever you like, of course. Some pokemon that you could have on the banner: Snorlax, Skarmory, Victini, Braviary, Gengar, Mew, Zapdos, Suicune, Deoxys-S, Manaphy, Latios... Basically anything in tops ranks of this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/almost-any-ability-oras-viability-rankings.3517258/ Probably best not to use more than 3 or 4 in the banner, but you're the artist. Thanks for reading!
Okie dokie, I'll see what I can do. :)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
You asked me to look at this... (I just looked at my profile lol)

Well... imgur allows you to resize the pics, so I can tell how they look at a proper size:

You've definitely come a long way; its looking really good.

So my test... draw me a...

Girafarig with a cape and superhero mask. Enjoy ;)

Pent

dumb broad
Is this good?

Is this good?

That is really cool! One thing though, do you think you could make the "AAA Viability Rankings" into just "AAA"? That was my fault sorry, I should've specified that it was for the actual AAA thread and not the viability rankings.

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Sparkl3y fren, could you make me a wallpaper that has mega absol and "nostalgia" on it? i dunno if you do wallpapers, but you're art does look great! :)

Albert.

visually stimulating
Sparkl3y!
I never knew you were so talented! These are absolutely fantastic!
You have a style all your own, and it's obvious that art is really your passion.
I love how clean your lines are, and your attention to detail really shows.

Keep doing what you're doing! Amazing work!

I have an small request. I'm making a Battle Spot Teambuilding Workshop thread and I was planning on having a banner go to it. You don't mind if you create a banner on Mega Charizard X on one side and Mega Charizard Y on the opposite? Pretty much both Charizards on opposing sides with the banner saying "Teambuilding Workshop." Much appreciated and thank you. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)