box cutter

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Sparkl3y,

I only got to comment now, but I wanted to say that I really like the new pictures you posted! One thing I realized is that you changed your style on the eyes, which makes a huge difference and actually gives the characters a lot more personality.
It's also nice to see you experiment with different expressions in your art, especially in the image with the many cats. I feel that is something I should be working on more as well in future. :P
If I had to make one suggestion, I'd say you could perhaps try out a more 3-dimensional shading on your characters, instead of the soft and not always consistent approach in most of your digital art. The Eevee picture looks really neat with those hard shades, but a more prominent shading wouldn't be wrong here as well especially on the mane and body, in order to give them more form and appear less "flat". That's just a little detail though, and the Eevee is definitely among my favourites.^^
All in all, there's some really great improvement and unique personality in your art, make sure to keep it up!

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Congrats on becoming an approved artist!

Well deserved imo because of how amazing your art is. I would also like to say something:

Your art is amazing. It puts a smile on my face whenever I see it, because it's (almost) always cheerful, barring the gore-y stuff in the OP lol. Keep up the good work!

i like pink

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I just wanted to thank you for liking my art so I thought I'd return the favor by-

*Going through your gallery, getting more amazed at your style*

Okay, I am in love with your works now. They're amazing!

Pent

dumb broad
I just wanted to thank you for liking my art so I thought I'd return the favor by-

*Going through your gallery, getting more amazed at your style*

Okay, I am in love with your works now. They're amazing!
Congrats on becoming an approved artist!

Well deserved imo because of how amazing your art is. I would also like to say something:

Your art is amazing. It puts a smile on my face whenever I see it, because it's (almost) always cheerful, barring the gore-y stuff in the OP lol. Keep up the good work!

i like pink
Thanks to both of you! I'm usually a happy and cheerful person, that's why most of my drawings are rather bright.

Also, Rhythms mentioned that I have become an Approved artist, thanks to Bummer ! I decided to make a short gif this, and I thought it was rather adorable. o3o

Thank you all for your support!​

Pent

dumb broad
May i just ask how the banner is going? Im not trying to rush you im just wondering if its to late to edit my request.
You can edit it if need be, I haven't even started tbch. I've been quite busy with a Fakemon project and spriting and whatnot. What's your new request?

Also, I have a rough Profile for the fakemon I have made.

image.jpg

Let me know if you remember what this is based off of? (Hint hint, earlier post.)

Cool can i switch the colour scheme to blue and have a quagsire instead of evee.
+is it based off that other fakemon you made on april 1st

Pent

dumb broad
image.jpg

Youtube banner! Turned out great!!!

image.jpg

This is the daily draw challenge in the PS! Art room, and for my random pokemon I got mew! n_n

Hello! Been looking through your art, and I love it so much!

If possible, do you think you could try drawing a Skiddo with the HGSS hat on my current avatar for my new one? :D

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Hey Sparkl3y, I really like your art! I was wonderin if you could draw me something with Infernape and Tropius in it? :D
Preferably Infernape slashing at something with a (kinda smug) smile and Tropius flying overhead being majestic asf. I need a new profile pic x_x Thanks in advance fren! :D

Hey if your request bins not full could I put in a request? I'm looking for a wooden stall with a quagsire behind the stall and a sign saying 'Midgets Emporium ' I'm not to fussed about the background but for a bit added detail (you don't have to do this) could you add a few baby pokemon sitting on the stall? Thanks

Pent

dumb broad
Hey if your request bins not full could I put in a request? I'm looking for a wooden stall with a quagsire behind the stall and a sign saying 'Midgets Emporium ' I'm not to fussed about the background but for a bit added detail (you don't have to do this) could you add a few baby pokemon sitting on the stall? Thanks
Sorry, I'm gonna decline this since you already made a request extremely recently.

Hey Sparkl3y, I really like your art! I was wonderin if you could draw me something with Infernape and Tropius in it? :D
Preferably Infernape slashing at something with a (kinda smug) smile and Tropius flying overhead being majestic asf. I need a new profile pic x_x Thanks in advance fren! :D
I'll try, I've been trying to keep up with a lot of older requests and commissions.

Hello! Been looking through your art, and I love it so much!

If possible, do you think you could try drawing a Skiddo with the HGSS hat on my current avatar for my new one? :D
Same to you as InfernapeTropius.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Semi hiatus? You alright or just a bit stressed? Thought I'd ask. ^^

Parroting/agreeing with the above two as well. Either way, your art will be eye candy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)