1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

"Special Privilages"?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by hsb39, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hsb39

hsb39

There are many things on the forum that I cannot post on, which is fairly annoying... So my question is why can't I post on these and how do I get the "Special Privilages that let me?
  2. Olie

Olie

You need a badge, or in some cases, you need to be a mod.

You're pretty much only limited from Trou and greatest hits anyway, none of which are really ripe for posting.
  3. Imran

Imran
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

You're also limited from the Policy Review and the Metagame Analysis, and of Course the suspect test voting site. Nice Smogon knowledge Olie...

Anyway yeah, basically for places like the Policy Review or the Suspect Test voting Site you will need to have proved your worth somehow, so that they don't think your input will be a waste of time. i.e. you need a badge in most places I think, but I don't know if the Metagame analysis to that subjective.
  4. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

how about you read all the FAQs and Rules threads before asking stupid fucking questions
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)