Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

The first mon on this team, and the main wall breaker. It just comes it and hits something with scald and potentially even burns it. I love this thing! I added HP flying in order to hit mons like, M-Venusaur, Breloom, Chestnaught... yes Chestnaught and hitting Lati with an Icy Wind isn't so important when you look at the next two pokemon on my team..

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
This is the sweeper of the team and he hurts. Every time this mon comes in for free somethings losing it's item and taking a crap ton of damage too. I like this mon because it takes a lot of ballsy predictions to get a sweep going.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Earthquake
Basic Scarf Tyranitar set for trapping the lati twins and also serves as an answer to bird spam. One thing I like about this mon is it gives you the option to play Bisharp more aggressively as long as rocks are up. For example, say Charizard-y is in against Bisharp and is at 51% after rocks. A play you could do is go for sword dance while it roosts and if it predicts that and kills you with flamethrower you bring in Tyranitar who can pursuit trap it preventing it from coming in again after rocks.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance
My second sweeper sd Talon. Fast and powerful, SD Talonflame helps Bisharp with Keldeo and other fighting types as well as wreck teams that don't have an answer to this guy.

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
LOL, okay I know what you are thinking, but just hear me out.. I actually made this team around this NU mon so he wasn't just thrown on the team. First things first, this mon is the ultimate volt switch preventer. Like seriously, what the hell can M-Manectric even do to this thing? Seismitoad also handles Thundurus who would otherwise wreck my team or better yet paralyze my ScarftTar switch-in :[ It has great typing and serves as a great secondary switch in to specs Keld. There aren't too many mons that can spin or get up rocks safetly against Seismitoad and that's my favorite part about this mon.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost
Last but not least we have the usual defog lati. Nothing too unique here, Lati helps Talonflame by getting away the hazards and is the primary switch into Specs Keldeo as well as CM Keld which can be trouble if it sets up.

Ahh *slerp* so this is my first RMT so don't please don't be too harsh. Anways, Keldeo is supposed to smash things, and his scary-looking frens are supposed have their presence alone make Latias too afraid to come in and if not, chomp!

Last edited:
Use this spread on Talonflame, you need to outrun base 115 pokemon such as Raikou.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Unless you run Jolly Bisharp there is no much point using 176 Spe, try max/max so you lose speed ties against opposing Bisharp.

Last edited:
Use this spread on Talonflame, you need to outrun base 115 pokemon such as Raikou.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Unless you run Jolly Bisharp there is no much point using 176 Spe, try max/max so you lose speed ties against opposing Bisharp.

The reason I run 176 speed on Bish is to outspeed Rotom-W and take it out once it's health is halved other than that I'm not really sure what else Bisharp could outspeed with max speed investment. The HP EVs are helpful to take Dracos from Latias and other resisted attacks. Also, why do I need to lose speed ties against Bisharp? If I hit last with sucker that wouldn't help much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)