SPECTATOR PARTICIPATION WANTED! Engineer vs Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategem kicks off the battle in a somewhat cowardly way, striking Machamp with an electric charge and formulating plans to run away. Not appreciating the damage from the Volt Switch, Machamp puts up a reflective Light Screen to ward off damage from future attacks.
Having not yet found an escape route, Senpo decides to continue attacking until an opportunity arrives. Howerver, the not very effective Paleo Wave achieves little allowing Gaston to creat a Substitute (which he apparently does like no-one else).
With the decoy in place, Senpo's Ancientpower seems next to useless, and the return fire DynamicPunch knocks him about something fierce, inflicting more damage than the combined force of all Stratagem's attacks. But fortunately for Stratagem something seems to stir within the crowd of the town...

♫Noooo-oooone gets Lynched like Gaston
No-one gets kicked like Gaston
When the mob sweeps in no-one's in the ditch like Gaston
"Hey come on guys what's with aaaalll the hating?"♫

The crowed descends upon Machamp, and despite Senpo's confusion the rock uses this opportinity to escape back to his ball.

Stratagem Volt Switch vs Machamp, 5 EN
To crit: 75 No, 10 Damage
Machamp Light Screen, 8 EN
Stratagem Paleo Wave vs Machamp, 6 EN
To crit: 30 No, To drop atk: 75 No, 6 Damage
Machamp Substitute, 24 EN, 25 HP
Stratagem Ancientpower vs Machamp, 4 EN
To crit: 88 No, To raise stats: 70 No, 6 Damage (to sub)
Machamp DynamicPunch vs Stratagem, 6 EN
To crit: 72 No, 24 Damage
Mob Lynch vs Machamp
3x10=30 damage (votes which failed to mention Machamp and only named Objection were discounted)

Team Engineer:

Stratagem (Benched)

76 HP, 85 EN

Team Objection:

Machamp (Active)

29 HP, 62 EN
Substitute (19 HP), Light Screen (3 Actions)

Engineer sends in a new mon and orders.
It's my understanding that Objection does NOT get a counter-switch as Volt Switch does not initiate a switching phase, but If I'm mistaken don't hesitate to tell me.
Also I decided Lynches go through subs, I hope that's ok...

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus

Yukai, avenge my idiocy!

ThunderPunch - Night Shade - ThunderPunch
IF (Machamp uses Counter on ThunderPunch) THEN (Use Night Shade and start from the beginning of the queue)
IF (Machamp uses Foresight) THEN (Use Imprison (Foresight, Fire Punch, Ice Punch) on A1 instead if it's on A2 or A3; change your action set to Night Shade - ThunderPunch - Night Shade if this is on A1)

OK, that's long enough.

To replace the fleeing Stratagem comes Yukai the Dusclops.
Sensing trouble, Machamp uses some Foresight to determine a way to hit ghosts, but in doing so predicts he may be in even more trouble... Dusclops meanwhile ignores Gaston completely, smacking the sub about with a ThunderPunch.
He then follows this with a Night Shade, finishing off the doll. Gaston tries to get some Revenge, but not being the one injured his heart isn't really in it.
Disappointed in his effort he goes for something a little fiercer, knocking Dusclops back with a mighty DynamicPunch. Duslops looks like he couldn't possibly be more confused, and his ThunderPunch goes haywire and hits him in the head instead of the intended target.
Machamp then raises all four middle fingers in anger as the mob once again beats him, this time to an inch of his life.

Machamp Foresight, 6 EN
Dusclops Thunderpunch vs Machamp's Sub, 6 EN
To crit: 72 No, 10 Damage
Dusclops Night Shade vs Machamp's Sub, 5 EN
10 Damage
Machamp Revenge vs Dusclops, 7 EN
To crit: 31 No, 9 Damage
Machamp DynamicPunch vs Dusclops, 7 EN
To crit: 94 No, Confusion Level: 99 Intense, 13 Damage
Dusclops Confusion: 46 Hurt Self
Dusclops Self Harm vs Dusclops, 3 EN
3 Damage
3x9=27 damage (votes which failed to mention Machamp and only named Objection were discounted)

Team Engineer:

Dusclops (Active)

65 HP, 86 EN
Confused (2 Actions)

Stratagem (Benched)

76 HP, 85 EN

Team Objection:

Machamp (Active)

2 HP, 42 EN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)