SPECTATOR PARTICIPATION WANTED! Engineer vs Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machamp begins what will likely be his last round by attempting to Protect himself, but from what is unclear; despite Dusclops' attempt at a Shadow Sneak attack, it seems he's only manage to hit himself once again.
This however snaps him out of it, allowing his next attempt to go off without a hitch, sailing right by the defenseless Machamp.
But then he gets Lynched.
Machamp Protect, 7 EN
Dusclops Confusion: 38 (self harm)
Dusclops self harm vs Dusclops, 3* EN
3 Damage
Machamp Protect, 11 EN (Failed)
Dusclops Shadow Sneak, 2 EN
To crit: 46 No, 9 Damage
Lynch Vote
3x4=12 damage
*unless self harm attacks incur consecutive attack bonus, in which case lolable as it is Dusclops incurs it and has 4 less energy.

Team Engineer:

Dusclops (Active)

53 HP, 81 EN
Confused (2 Actions)

Stratagem (Benched)

76 HP, 85 EN

Team Objection:

Machamp (KOd)

FUKKEN DED

Objection's new mon, Engineer's orders, etc etc

Not yet Maxim! And if you're switching back to him, then I'd like to make a switch too. Captain Hook, it's time.

Now, begin with a Taunt, followed by Revenge, and finally Drain Punch.

If, however, he uses Taunt on you on action 1, change your action sequence to Focus Punch, Waterfall and then Cross Chop.

In addition, if he uses Substitute (25 HP) on any action and is not taunted, change that action to Focus Punch and push remaining actions back.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
The scariest Disney pirate is after you, Senpo. Run for your life... I guess. We'll need some luck here to pull through unscathed.

Double Team (4) - Stealth Rock - Volt Switch
IF (Taunt goes through Double Team A1) THEN (Use Volt Switch - Giga Drain instead)

Lynch Captain Hook

Much like SoS earlier, I'm afraid of what Engineer will do to me in the battle facilities if I vote against him. (Plus, what do we even do to Stratagem? It's a bunch of rocks held together by psychic energy! CAN'T TOUCH THAT)

Stratagem once again plays the cowardly run away sort of game, using rapid movement to create four clones. Arghonaut openly mocks the Double Team, and one of the clones is so insulted by the Taunt that it disappears.
Stratagem however remains unphased, using the protection of his illusioned bodyguards to set up a vicious layer of Stealth Rocks. Captain Hook attempts Revenge but it achieves little, however only two clones remain.
Senpo then begins his plan to flee once again, but not before landing a hit. However as he Volt Switches out Arghonaut catches him with a Drain Punch healing the squid of some lost HP.
Stratagem still manages to escape, leaving Arghonaut in the hands of an angry mob.
Stratagem Double Team (4), 16 EN
Arghonaut Taunt, 10 EN
To hit: 82 No
Stratagem Stealth Rock, 11 EN
Arghonaut Revenge, 8 EN
To hit: 65 No
Stratagem Volt Switch, 5 EN
To crit: 1 Yes, 19 Damage
Arghonaut Drain Punch, 11 EN
To hit: 4 Yes, to crit 25 No, 21 Damage, 11 HP healed
Mob makin' calamari: 8*3=24 Damage

Team Engineer:

Stratagem (RUNNIN' AWAY)

55 HP, 53 EN

Dusclops (Benched)

53 HP, 81 EN

Team Objection:

Arghonaut (Active)

78 HP/72 EN

Also I'm not sure if I enforced this before but after Engineer picks a new mon, he must order first (though he would normally this time anyway...).
ALSO
Stop Lynching Objection's mons all the time, its very unfair. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)