1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Spectrum Tourney Revival Round 2 (noobs were eliminated)

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Flub, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pillowrath

Pillowrath

Beat Pikapete in a clean game. Good game dude.

It was 2-0, IIRC.
  2. PikaPete

PikaPete

good game, yeah it was 2-0
  3. Ace777

Ace777

Ok, I won. It was 5-0 iirc.
  4. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Flub, just wanted to let you know I got my name changed from Wasp to Max. BTW, HiT still hasn't gotten back to me yet. =/
  5. -FL-

-FL-

Just here to post that I was online almost every night, but whatever.
  6. Seventy Seven

Seventy Seven

Goborage won.
  7. Justice

Justice

because of exam reasons, i think im gona pull out of this one sorry=/

so just sub me out or award massiah the win.
  8. flashfox

flashfox

STill no response from my opponent
  9. rekt

rekt

havent got a response from mizuno
  10. goofball

goofball
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 4 Champion

I won 2-0 vs Anyone
  11. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Lost to Pilocus 3-0, gg
  12. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I won 2-0, hax =/

gg CK
  13. Mizuno

Mizuno

I had already pm'ed you with my times rekt >_> pm'ing again I guess, I will be available this weekend.
  14. Flub

Flub

I am through with doing deadlines...they mostly work round 1 to weed out people who sign up for Smogon, post twice, then never visit the website again. I forgot to change that for this round...Take as long as you have to. Don't procrastinate--I just don't want to DQ anyone if they and their opponent have tough schedules (got a couple PMs from different people)

EDIT: No I didn't. G80 is right.
  15. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

uh, no. do not throw away deadlines, or people will not get their battles done, and the tournament will die.
  16. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i posted i won ages ago...
  17. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

HiT never replied back to my pm, Flub. Just wanted to let you know.
  18. Mizuno

Mizuno

EDIT: I won 1-0. It was a fun game heheh
  19. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

I will be taking control of this tournament. Get your battles done, deadline is July 5th. If you don't get shit done, I will start DQing.
  20. Max

Max yadig

Groudon80, I have already told Flub that HiT hasn't gotten back to me on the tournament. I have pm'd him more than once, and yet he hasn't gotten back to me. I thought I'd tell you because you are taking control of the tourney.
  21. gene

gene GENE

noted. if your opponent is not replying, pm me or post in this thread so I know. I will try to make disqualifications as fair as possible.
  22. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

me and testing were supposed to battle it up on monday but i didn't see him around and haven't yet :/
  23. gene

gene GENE

posting to remind that round 3 will be up in about 4 hours, so get your matches done by then or you might be disqualified!
  24. Karrot

Karrot plant
    is a Past WCoP Winner

Well, my opponent, zerowing, is in New York with no NB access so...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)