Spectrum Tourney Revival (Signups/Rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in, I'm european, but can go into either group due to my erratic times of being online if it makes numbers easier

Lol I remember this being my first (maybe second) tourney ever. I lost 6-0 to Roy who surfed my whole team with Kyogre...

I'll Sub thanks.

In as long as I don't have to be a sub. PM if if I have to be a sub. You know, PM if don't have to anyway.

I said I wanna sub, so Happy K can play, since I've gotten a bit lazy over NB. You're asking time because we're all gonna sign on at once and play then instead of setting up our own times with PMs?

Just added

6.What I am saying is that you can set up matches by PM but, if you don't manage to get a PM match done, get onto netbattle at the time I requested and you won't have to worry about a PM setup. If the time doesn't work out for you, feel free to PM your guy and set up another time.

I've expanded up to 44 people. I am leaving this topic open 2 more days. I won't expand beyond 44--that's my limit.

I'm in, since I'm on vacation I will be on from 9:00 AM-11:00 PM, will slightly vary if family matters get in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)