1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Speed Spreadsheet for Prospective VGC Players

Discussion in 'VGC' started by cbequette, Nov 25, 2013.

1. cbequette

cbequette

I also posted this on a few other sites, but here it is, if you've seen it elsewhere, wonderful!

I took some time to set up a spreadsheet, it consists of every pokemon useable in the VGC (evolutions and single stage pokemon only, can edit at request). With the following calculations:
    Level 50
    Base + 31 Speed IV
    Neutral Nature + 252 Speed EV
    Positive Nature +252 Speed EV
    Neutral Nature +0 Speed IV
    Negative Nature +0 Speed IV
    Sorted from fastest to slowest.

I know this is probably already easy to figure out for some people, but for others, such as beginners (like myself) it's a great tool to figure out where which pokemon stands in the race.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TV8PK64MNCZUx4dkFKejhuT1k/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions/comments would be wonderful and I'll gladly take requests for additions or edits.

Thanks!
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    Colossus, FearTheTree, NzH and 4 others like this.
  2. Nido-Rus

Nido-Rus

This is absolutely amazing! :D
    Even so, do you know if it's possible to check for trick room teams that keep negative natures and 0 IVs? (Sorry, noob here)
    :P
  3. Ausgirl

Ausgirl

I've only just started playing on Showdown and I often find myself wondering if I can outspeed the other player's Pokémon so this is really useful! Thanks.
  4. DDRMaster

DDRMaster

This is really nice. Now I won't have to put a Pokemon on my team on Showdown just to see how much speed it can get. Only thing I think you could add to it are 0 IV -Spe for the purposes of Trick Room. Not every Pokemon would need it but it would be good for everything say 65 Base or lower as well as Chandelure.
  5. cbequette

cbequette

6. raypowao

raypowao

Kecleon has base 40 Speed. Why is it listed as 60 Base?
  7. cbequette

cbequette

Because it's base +31IV in speed at level 50.
  8. FearTheTree

FearTheTree

This is so great, just like DDRMaster said, it makes everything for EV calculating so much easier. Thank you very much!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)