Gen 2 Spikes and Poison ftw (RMT)

Well this team has its fair share of wins and losses, but i'd like to cut some of the latter:

Zapdos @ Leftovers
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

STalker, and this thing can sweep if the Ground type is gone.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
- Dynamicpunch
- Psychic
- Surf
- Thunder Wave

I used to have Gengar in this place, but ground types (especially the Curse variants) started to pose a problem.

Tentacruel (M) @ Leftovers
- Hydro Pump
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Team kinda based around a Tenta sweep.

Rhydon (M) @ Leftovers
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Rock Slide

What can you say? Many people fear this more than they fear Steelix so why not.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect
- Spikes

He's a decent Spiker. I wanted to put Cloyster here and keep Gengar, but I don't really know if having 2 Waters is a good idea =/. So pretty much Cloyster or Forretress?

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Return

Meh, last resort.

Ground types were a problem, so I added Slowbro. But I miss Hypnosis and explosion =[. I need some advice; Slowbro/Forretress or Gengar/Cloyster?

I would lose Return on Curselax for ether Double Edge or Body Slam.. Return is meh. Rest on Slowbro might help you with your ground weaknesses maybe over Surf or Dynamicpunch. Consider using Exeggutor over Slowbro if you really miss your Sleep statusing and Explosion. But then again you'll have problems with Fire Blast Machamp lol.

Have Surf/Zap Cannon/Rest/Sleep Talk on slowbro gives it a "new leash of life". Then it can handle grounds better.How should I put it? Any team without Skarmory is bound to lose to wak under its incessant pounding. Reflect on forry and Slowbro can only do so much to handle it, but both will still go down in the end. Cos, this can be dealt with if u can set up with Tenty fast. Also, consider Thunder over Tbolt on zap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)