SPL VII - Salty Suite Discussion (All-Stars on #144)

Should we run a Salty Suite instead of All-Star Week?

• Yes

Votes: 338 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

i will consider this Approved by the public

So how do you guys plan to get noms, votes and compile up a roster of battles people are actually supposed to do before the week is over and Week 5 needs posted?
unfortunately i was only spoken to about the idea yesterday, so the idea is probably to pick a handful of the ~best~ battles that have been nominated in this thread already by like tomorrow sometime and just go with the flow. i'm not particularly worried about forcing people to schedule and complete these games b/c they're just for fun's sake, but next year we will probably have a better way to do it.

PS i will also announce the all-star dudes sometime tmrw

finch x cased
tiba x mre
tiba x beds
tiba x isa
tiba x metalgross
tiba x marcoasd
tiba x tama
yan x ciele
reyscarface x blingas
cased x ojama
cased x go10
aga x sweepage
zamrock x cased

Last edited:

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
fuck i don't hate anyone enough to play a match here

can just i fight myself, i really am out to get myself for that right now

This isnt about hate. Neither of us hates each other

for me this is 2 things
1) beating you again would boost my chance of getting picked up midseason
2) and more importantly after beating you I heard shit from people like kylecole saying it wasnt a tour and you weren't trying; could have beat me if you were for real.
to me thats BS; lets make it official, no excuses from anybody

you really dont want to do this because
1) you dont want to give me the opportunity for the above mentioned
2) you dont believe you can really beat me and dont want to embarrass yourself to a much wider audience than last time

for anyone who doesnt pay attention to what goes on in doubles
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...d-discussion-spl-week-3.3558011/#post-6629823

"Welcome to the Salty Suite, how much of a needlessly confrontational cunt are ya?"

"I'll have you know that I was once haxed by a lobby driver on ladder, and got myself muted after I called him a (BAN ME PLEASE)."

"Mhmm. Tell ya what, you wanna prove how cancerous you are, then pick a fight with someone a bit more prominent. Like, say, Finch over there."

"Come now, I'm certain the BIGs will be fighting tooth and nail to buy me at midseason. Do you perhaps have a ladder hero who doesn't understand the merits of Dragonite in ORAS OU that I could educate?"

"Yeah, you know what, son? I don't think this place is right for you. I think you'll be much more at home over there."

"Farm League?!"

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
There's no one worthy of feuding with me at the moment. I don't consider those I beat in the past, "feuds." Kokoloko is no longer someone I feud with and neither is anyone else. Thanks.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
CTC, also do you not flatter yourself. You're no rival of mine either.

I'm the better looking Asian (by far).

I'm better than you at anything Pokemon (by far).

You're just a Chigga who pretends to be a nigga by posting nonsensical stuff on here to hide the fact that you're stupid. No matter how hard you try, everyone knows you help your parents taking them chicken fried rice orders on the weekend at China Wok. Unlike you, I'm proud of what I do for a living.

You have absolutely nothing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)