SPL VII - Salty Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stratos vs checkmater - checkmater's SPL run: destroyed by +6 azu and +2 mega kangaskhan turn 2, won with +6 azu and +2 mega kangaskhan turn 4 or 5, lucked out a bit, smashed
Braverius vs n1n1 - given the Best of 3 Best of 3 that they played last, n1n1 is likely to take any number of games. Also n1n1 uses a Jirachi+Diancie Trick Room team which is moderately broken. I am a bit worried since n1n1 spent 3 turns under Trick Room failing to use Hyperspace Hole on a Blaziken that couldn't switch.

CrashinBoomBang vs reyscarface
Stratos vs checkmater75
Braverius vs n1n1
King UU vs Calloflochie
Finchinator vs CasedVictory

HJAD vs Can ??????

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Stratos vs checkmater - checkmater's SPL run: destroyed by +6 azu and +2 mega kangaskhan turn 2, won with +6 azu and +2 mega kangaskhan turn 4 or 5, lucked out a bit, smashed
Braverius vs n1n1 - given the Best of 3 Best of 3 that they played last, n1n1 is likely to take any number of games. Also n1n1 uses a Jirachi+Diancie Trick Room team which is moderately broken. I am a bit worried since n1n1 spent 3 turns under Trick Room failing to use Hyperspace Hole on a Blaziken that couldn't switch.
Aren't you the same dude that had me losing every single spl match so far in the doubles spl discussion thread? How did that one go champ

Same format as last time
bo3 bo3
Yes absolutely

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CrashinBoomBang vs reyscarface
Stratos vs checkmater75
Braverius vs n1n1
King UU vs Calloflochie
Finchinator
vs CasedVictory

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lochie and I will touch base just after the weekend and give you guys a scheduled time as well as our format.

Wish it could be done sooner, but we're both quite busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)