Resource SPL 8 - Creative Set Dump

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
SPL is a time for the most skilled and creative players to show off their inventions in an all-out brawl for the coveted red trophy. Due to the prestige of this tour, most players bring their A-Game every week (heh, just kidding!) and put in a ton of effort to surprise and outsmart their opponent with their builds.

This is a thread to show off what creativity you or your teammates has employed throughout the tour. Post in the format of:

[Set]

[Explanation]

And add replays if you wish!

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Tyranitar @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish/Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Random ttar set I made some time ago, it hits really hard with z stone edge, I think it's a worse Terrakion

Tapu Lele +
Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic

These two make a really good combination together if pulled off, you sack lele and set up tr or viceversa and get the party started

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Taunt
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness

Weird Lele set I brought against FV, nature's madness helps wearing down steels and then blowing them away w z psychic, taunt is for stall

Hoopa-Unbound @ Psychium Z
Ability: Magician
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast

Cool hoopa set for stalls or fat teams

Gaspar (Gengar) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder
- Sludge Wave
- Taunt

And the lattest of my creations, lure gengar w z thunder for celesteela and toxapex basically, well paired w the likes of keldeo or greninja :O

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's snacktime

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost

I think hydreigon has a solid niche in this metagame, although its useful qualities were more relevant in the earlier weeks of SPL. Offensively, this thing is quite dangerous to switch into as always and it has the fairly spammable dark pulse to help get past shaky checks. Clefable and other similar fairies that were problematic for hydreigon in ORAS have fallen off in favor of fairies that can't take hydreigon on as solidly on the defensive end. Hydreigon has a somewhat nice typing that offers a ghost/dark resist, which is something a lot of ppl have not been covering as much. A lot of gengars are also dropping focus blast nowadays so that helps. But perhaps more important is how well it is able to check stuff like magma storm bloom doom heatran (which kind of fell off later on) as well as DD Lando (edges can be roosted off, and Hydreigon can ohko lando whereas lando needs both boosts to win the exchange), and tbh a variety of other stuff like even tang or something. Earth Power is a neat option to nail Tapu Koko, Heatran, Toxapex, Magearna, etc. but you can definitely run a fire move especially if u wanna hit celesteela hard and also cover bulu.

Replays: vs TDK (Hydreigon couldn't do anything useful cuz blissey x_x)

Tapu Koko @ Mago Berry
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

The stallbreaker koko set that I used twice this SPL (once vs ABR, again vs LCans). Koko itself can't dismantle stall completely but you can definitely pair it with stuff to take advantage of how much trouble it gives to the standard stall build. The speed EVs are purposefully reduced to still outrun Weavile, but underspeed opposing Tapu Koko since you can easily absorb their hits and pivot to a more favorable position. Max HP maximizes the bulk and the super sitrus berry by ensuring it activates after nature's madness 2x (or nature's madness followed by two rocks switchins), and the satk and sdef evs do something i think related to keldeo and magearna. The Mago Berry is a really neat option that was suggested to me by ben gay as it really improves Koko's longevity for the stall mu, and it can also be quite useful in regular games to just keep koko around to keep pissing off the opponent. For example, in my game vs Lcans, I was able to live a flash cannon and recover almost all my health back to dish out some extra attacks, or pivot to a more favorable position if I elected to make a hard read with U-Turn. In some situations it could help you check multihit moves like Water Shuriken from ninja since the berry will activate mid-hit. I general NM + Taunt + U-Turn can be quite annoying and unexpected, and help u gain a lot of momentum like it did in my game vs ABR. The downside to this set is you might get really annoyed you can't finish off that weakened defensive lando-t, so it's not something to slap on every team willy nilly, but it is quite effective overall.

Replays:
- vs ABR
- vs Lcans

Gengar @ Ghostium Z
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Substitute

I think this was the first use of ghostium gengar in SPL (week 3 vs ABR), where previously all gengars were either choice scarf or specs. Gingy, Pearl, and I thought this set could be really nice to bluff a choice set but still retain its great wallbreaking power with the neverending nightmare, and Sub could be used to punish opponents who think they are switching out of a scarf gengar. The Z-move really boosts gengar's damage output and can let you grab some really unexpected kills, and you still maintain the freedom to switch up moves and nail stuff like av tang thinking they can eat sballs. I think sub may be less effective now that set has seen more use, so taunt is probably the best filler since it can make you a serious danger to stall if played well.

Replay: vs ABR

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is moreso a unique mon choice rather than a unique set, but Primarina is a really solid choice, especially when your team aims to break water checks for an accompanying sweeper (like Mega Sharpedo). Primarina is used over Fini here for the much greater power and better movepool options. Pump and Moonblast have insane power (like Moonblast can 2hko metagross tangrowth etc. power). You can use Primarina's signature water attack that has surf level power if you don't care about curing burns and want perfect accuracy + hitting through subs, but damn pump is strong (i think you 2hko sdef celesteela). HP Fire nails Ferrothorn which would otherwise wall, and Psychic can snack on Toxapex and grasses like Mega Venu or Amoonguss. Max Speed lets you get the jump on stuff like slower rotoms, meaning you can nuke them for a super strong moonblast and only take like 30ish damage from volt. Primarina has insane special bulk so its especially useful to counter stuff like Special (QD) Mosa or Keld, but its low physdef means u probably want to have alternate plans around strong grounds or fighting types. With the rise of toxapex you might want to pair this thing with some good hazards especially so you can really prevent your opponent from just scouting your attack with regenerator, but that might not even be necessary.
252 SpA Choice Specs Primarina Psychic vs. 252 HP / 104+ SpD Toxapex: 180-212 (59.2 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Replay: vs Posho

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 224 HP / 216 Atk / 48 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide

Muk is a really useful mon atm, absorbing tspikes is super important with toxapex running rampant, and the dark-poison typing is insanely good defensively, allowing you to really shut down stuff like gengar, lele, zam, etc. Assault Vest restricts some of the super useful 4th moves Muk could use, and black sludge should also be quite good, but it would necessitate investment in special defense which isn't always ideal depending on the team (an offensive one would want the attack). Due to Muk's great typing and bulk as well as poison point, this thing almost always finds something useful to do, even if its just pursuiting things for small chip and poisons or removing lefties or throwing it into a mosa to scout out the set/damage/attack. I definitely wasn't the first to use Muk in SPL, whats key here is rock slide, which allows you to check Volcarona without using Gunk Shot + Sneak (which I think is the set KratosMana used vs ben gay), which lets you keep PJab which has a >50% chance to psn and is 100% accurate. EVs are for Volc and maybe something with Mosa.

Replay: vs Tricking (didn't need to use it cuz of how good the next two mons are)

Greninja (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Aight hear me out here, I know what you're thinking: EBelt ninja? But that's a noob set! But actually if you just try it out, you will realize how much of a difference it makes to not be taking LO Recoil. Without that constant 10% getting cut from Ninja's health, you have a lot more time to fire off attacks and keep pivoting greninja in on stuff, especially when facing balance teams where Ninja shines. I really don't know how else to explain it, but you honestly should try it. Not to say that EBelt is clearly better than LO, sometimes you really want the extra damage that gets you, but you'll also find in a lot of situations EBelt will provide much more mileage in the long haul. As for moveslot choices, it really is quite customizable. My team wanted spikes, and I also really needed to be able to pressure Toxapex and also Mega Venu, so Extrasensory was a must for me. I honestly think ESens is very very good rn since Tapu Fini is really dropping off in usage and u can still chip with ESens anyway, whereas vs Toxapex you are absolute deadweight without Esens. HP Fire is a really solid coverage option with ESens to nail all the steels like Scizor, Ferrothorn, Celesteela, Magearna, Meta, etc. etc. In the last slot I chose pump which probably seems weird with EBelt, but I really wanted to hit Heatran since that was rising in usage on Toxapex offense teams, and it also lets me get the damage I need on poisoned MSab (for my stall mu) and denies Volc any set-up opportunities. Ibeam is definitely fair though, as you see in my SPL game if I had that over Pump my ninja would have literally killed 5 mons and stolen the spotlight from the the next mon...

Replay: vs Tricking

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum

Probably the best set I used this SPL, Z-Belly Drum azumarill is simply a greatly underlooked threat that is capable of completely dismantling a lot of teams. What makes Z-Belly Drum so great is that since you heal up completely for the BDrum, it becomes much much harder for the opponent to actually prevent a belly drum. If your opponent is faster but cannot ohko you, that belly drum is going through (oh Z-BD also ignores taunt, which is great). For example, you can set up on Mega Metagross of all things, even if it is tpunch (in that case you need to be at full, or u need to intimidate the meta first). You can feel more free to throw azu into attacks if you know you will be healthy enough to belly drum later (for example, coming in on a defensive zygarde to scare it out, and then later setting up on the same zygarde). As the meta is rn, a +6 Azumarill is pretty tough to stop and its not too difficult to create the conditions for it to sweep. Another great value of Z-BD is that you can regular BD initially, and then Z-BD later on (either after u switch out and come back in, or you can use it again and simply restore your health to full provided you stay at +6 atk before the Z-BD). This can add a lot of interesting use to azumarill and give it another dimension in how you choose to play it. The HP Evs allow you to live a max satk neutral moonblast from tapu fini, which can be occasionally useful, and speed lets you still outrun most skarmory. Feel free to creep as you wish x_x. I might actually RMT my team with thing cuz I'm really happy with my build so stay tuned :D

Replay: vs Tricking

Nedor

thiccc
aye, i used / came up with a ton of cool shit this spl and the metagame developed a ton over the 10 or so weeks the tournament has been running. gonna share a large majority of them and just include the rest in words at the bottom.

garchomp @ dragonium z | rough skin
jolly nature | 252 atk / 4 spd / 252 spe
swords dance | stealth rock | outrage | earthquake

so, in sm currently, people are resorting to defensive staples such as landorus-t and tangrowth to manage m-metagross, zygarde, m-mawile, you know the drift. this set exploits this trend (see: calcs below) with dragonium z outrage dismantling switchins at +2 or weaken heavily neutrally to free up a sweeper such as the ones mentioned above along with dd landorus-t, scarf terrakion, scarf keldeo; just mons that appreciate common garchomp switchins being removed. another bonus is not being locked in which is extremely important, meaning getting rocks + a kill is more than enough. very good and consistent set atm that should be used more, in my opinion.
+1 252 Atk Garchomp Devastating Drake (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 216+ Def Landorus-Therian: 370-436 (96.8 - 114.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Devastating Drake (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 212+ Def Tangrowth: 394-465 (97.7 - 115.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 Atk Garchomp Devastating Drake (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Celesteela: 301-354 (75.6 - 88.9%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

replay 1: chomp pressured a big threat in kyurem-b to my team early, without getting locked in (normal dclaw doesn't kill and outrage locks in which would've been a tough situatuon for me). it was later on capable of pressuring scizor, tran, and fini enough for my scarf latios to pick off the remains of his team.

tapu bulu @ fightinium z | grassty terrain
adamant nature | 80 hp / 252 atk / 176 spe
swords dance | taunt | horn leech | superpower

pretty much same sd fightinium bulu, just with taunt > zen / seeds / whatever ppl run. although i did not get a chance to use this, i made a couple of teams with it seeing as i did not want to seem to stall prone for future opponents. aside from the typical stuff bulu accomplishes like weakening lando-t, steela, metagross + having a fantastic defensive typing, i realized that taunt + sd pretty much broke down the standard stall going around by itself. taunt 1v1s unaware clefable, completely messes with skarmory, and has sd in its arsenal to break down everything else. lum is a good alternative for feeling a bit safer around mons like toxapex and rotom-w if you need.

zygarde @ sitrus berry | aura break
adamant nature | 144 hp / 200 atk / 164 spe
dragon dance | coil | thousand arrows | extreme speed

dd + coil zygarde. this was like 1 of 5 mons i was considering basing my team around for this week against eternal spirit. i recognized a trend in his teams which is some variant of landorus-t essentially every time used to blanket check the majority of the physical meta, so i decided pairing this alongside a couple of lures to stuff like land-t + tang or something that shares similar checks would be ideal. also, his offensive nature often struggled with boosting priority mons. zygarde fit the bill quite perfectly, its natural bulk + sitrus + defensive typing allows it to earn a ton of setup opportunities and be a menace late game under the right circumstances. there's a ton of spreads possible with this, so keep that in mind.

mega sableye @ sablenite | prankster / magic bounce
bold nature | 248 hp / 100 def / 160 spd
calm mind | shadow ball | will-o-wisp | recover

bringing my man cm msableye back. this idea sparked in my brain when looking through spl replays and trying to get a feel for common trends / what people seemed to be ignoring. due to m-meta / power creep, clefable plummeted in usage a ton, keldeo shifting from specs to scarf to help with greninja / good cleaner in general vs. most teams, a ton of ferro / steela stuff, and in general just teams that relied on pressure to break down mega sableye, which is where cm + wisp along with teammates helps. get this money, rey's week 7 opponent this spl fell under some of the same trends so i whipped up a team in like 3 mins; badaboom badabing the creation of one of if not my favourite teams this spl. there's a more physdef variation of this spread to help with m-meta, off lando-t, etc a bit better but this is fine.

replay 1: cm msab pulled through to keep rey's perfect record alive despite being forced to waste recovers due to crits + poison from mega venusaur, which can be an issue occasionally considering its forced to stay in until its at a good enough health range.

rotom-heat @ leftovers | levitate
bold nature | 240 hp / 180 def / 28 spd / 60 spe
will-o-wisp | overheat | volt switch | pain split

best sm mon rn you heard it here first. so, the idea of rotom-h sparked when my friend and i were discussing some stuff after mega mawile would be allowed in spl which was making me shit my pants at the time. after some ideas were thrown around (wisp tran, qd roost volc, etc), we realized rotom-h blanket checks some of the most insane sm mons currently, including but not limited to mega mawile, mega meta, tapu koko and magearna, although the first two were the biggest problems. rotom-h is tough to fit into some teams due to hazard removal being a priority for it, but if you pressure setters well + have spin / fog this mon can fit the bill on occasion.

gliscor @ toxic orb | poison heal
jolly nature | 244 hp / 40 spd / 224 spe
substitute | toxic | earthquake | protect

subtox gliscor was a strong consideration of mine in the early weeks of spl seeing how well it did vs the common land-t / tang / tran stuff, just weakening teams in the long run for a scarfer / some type of sweeper in the back. thanks to the speed investment, you can essentially stall out jolly max spe lando-t because rockium edge does far less under tect + edge pp / accuracy in your favour. tangrowth being constantly chipped at for a metagross, ash gren, koko, zygarde is also super nice. its best to run this with zone considering ferro getting all spikes on you and steela just abusing you. cool set, think snou ran it one week so props to him o: thts all from me, l8r.

so ye, there's a lot more where this came from i'm just a lazy fuck + busy atm so i'll just list some of the last stuff. lots of creative shit went around this spl and it was super enjoyable to watch a new meta develop, ty for making this tournament gr8 everyone n_n

• np tr cofagrigus: i've been wanting to use this motherfucker since week 2 of spl (tdk can attest to this, lol). ghosts are fantastic in sm as well all know and from gengar to mismagius, they've been experimented with. this mon dismantles every single offense with the correct support, it rly just needs stuff like steela / magearna weakened and practical shit. cool and fun mon to use, sad i didn't get a chance ):

• groundium taunt wisp tran: set here would be magma / epower / wisp / taunt. came up with this during mega mawile's release into sumou, i knew i wanted both wisp and taunt for mawile / zygarde and fatter teams respectively, but also the ability to break down toxapex and shit. groundium does stuff like this:
252 SpA Heatran Tectonic Rage (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Toxapex: 276-326 (90.7 - 107.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Heatran Tectonic Rage (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Quagsire: 268-316 (68.1 - 80.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (magma + z epower)

• guardian of alola tapu lele: used this thing with cm m-sab for reyscarface vs gtm, it immediately weakens pkmn such as magearna, mega meta, celesteela, tran which is super lit. fun set but outclassed by like specs / taunt / cm most of the time.

• electrium gengar that posho posted above, i ran that vs johnyiu as he often ran pex and/or steela in his builds. paired it with autotomize steela + offensive sd mega sciz which is also a decent set but can be annoying in certain matchups.

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Zygarde @ Leftovers / Sitrus/ Aguav berry(anything rly)
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 216 HP / 12 Def / 176 SpD / 104 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extremespeed
- Coil
- Camouflage

fun ass set that came up with an flcl joke. This thing turns fat lando-t from a hard wall to setup fodder, makes tapu bulu get 1v1d, and annoy the shit out of offense just with stab espeed. I wouldn't say this is the best set ever but u should definetly give it a try

Decidueye @ Decidium Z
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spirit Shackle
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- Roost

abuses metagame having lack of ghost resist, fsr z move spirit shackle is busted as fuck (252 Atk Decidueye Spirit Shackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 109-129 (33.7 - 39.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO | 252+ Atk Decidueye Sinister Arrow Raid vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 268-316 (82.9 - 97.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO damage diff) so it's most likely able to grab a kill like every game, but yeah its also a koko check of sorts(not exactly but still) and super annoying to stall. Spirit Shackle in general is just a super good move that enables a lot of smart playing

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 200 HP / 76 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Hydro Pump / Hidden Power [fire]
- Protect / Taunt
- Calm Mind

One of my favorites, cm fini is slept on, and it's actually extremely annoying for like any team without like pex(can run taunt for) or thorn(can run hp fire for). Protect was rly nice to keep it healthy for things like pheromosa and just being hard to kill in general, it kind of works like the famous Vincune, except it abuses of terrain to avoid status instead of using sub.

Msismagius @ Ghostium Z
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Mystical Fire
- Nasty Plot
- Taunt

same function as gar on offensive teams, check phero and shit and just break through fat stuff, difference is it has levitate and is also way more annoyin than gar to stall due to nasty plot

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

used it vs abr cuz i noticed he liked fat volc a lot and i'm a fan as well considering its one of the few things actually able to check most of the mawile sets, rock coverage was actually not bad at all in general in tests but i'd say this is more of a matchup related one

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 140 SpD / 120 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Soft-Boiled

taunt mew is still goat, it's actually rly good in the meta rn. Nothing innovative but uncommon atm, speed is to outspeed modest lele mamoswine cb zygarde etc but u can run less(i like it this way though)

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Agility

fat zap with a twist. Had heat wave at first but it was quite useless so i tried agility and it ended up pretty good, it's actually extremely annoying for a lot of teams and is able to pressure stall stuff/roost on paras through discharge

Magearna @ Shuca Berry / Fairium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind

flcl's idea, doubledance magearna is a bigass threat. Works just like dubdance lando, just use the one u need at specific situations or both and sweep

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Never got to use Him but it basically beats both scizor and physdef tangrowth who are, at least to me, the best(and like, only reliable) metagross checks in the meta rn. So yea sbomb fucks tang hp fire fucks sciz, more of a fun set though

Last edited:
Here are some sets I used in SPL.

Greninja (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty/Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide / Extrasensory
- U-turn

I originally thought of this set because it beats every other scarfer that exists (or existed) at the time of conception, and is also a great revenge killer. Scarf Chomp, Lele, Lando, Keld, Gengar or whatever just get outpaced and ohko'd while +1 Volc/Mence also lose to it. IB is pretty much necessary for all the grounds and it just has great coverage; U-turn so it can act as a switchin to other Gren and not lose momentum, Gunk to 1v1 Lele/Koko and not be hard walled by AV Tang / Fini; Last slot depends on if you want to hit +1 Volc or scarf Keld/Gengar. I used this vs Ciele week 2 and I know NJNP/Cryos in particular took a liking to this set so they probably have replays with it as well.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7pokebankou-236973

Clefable (F) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Metagross and Lando-T were both immensely popular when I made this (they still are), and this particular set was a cool anti-meta choice I wanted to use (also remembered FLCL and roroyurem using sash TW clef in the past). Sash pretty much makes it a great lead vs offense, as Twave into SR is generally quite free. In particular, IB 1v1s the grounds (Lando-T mostly) that you can't Twave, while Twave itself just lets you cripple something like MMeta before laying up the rocks. This set probably still fares decently well and Counter can potentially be slotted over something but it did great work in my game. I used this vs Sabella, and it did exactly what I wanted it to: Twave a threat like MMeta for a breaker like Nido to abuse.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-244009

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam

Speaking of Nidoking, let me just c/p what I wrote in OUVR.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-viability-ranking-thread.3590726/page-16#post-7222195
I used this vs set in the game above and it was absolutely devastating, with sub helping out especially.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-244009

Nihilego @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 176 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scarf was always the traditional Nihilego set, but I wanted to try out a more breaking-oriented one. This set still has the great defensive utility of checking fires like Zard-Y, but uses specs instead of scarf for a much greater damage output. Since you aren't out-speeding scarf Chomp or anything, HP Fire is way nicer than Ice in order to hit the omnipresent steels like MMeta/Ferro. Once you drop Ice you lose the ability to hit most grounds, so GKnot is generally appreciated but TBolt can be used to hit Celesteela and Toxapex harder. The given EVs are actually quite interesting - they firstly allow Nihilego to gain speed boosts, which is very useful for helping specs sweep, and secondly, they allow Nihilego to check QD HP Ground Volcarona: +1 252 SpA Volcarona Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 80 SpD Nihilego: 300-356 (83.5 - 99.1%). This set was used vs Zamrock and it was pretty damn useful when stuff like Keldeo got worn down so I definitely recommend using it.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-255364

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

When Mawile was released, I wanted to find a cool way to abuse its immediate usage, and this was the result. Specs Magnezone might OHKO Mawile, but it can still fall to +2 Sucker so I realized Substitute was the only way. And, with Substitute, Z-Tbolt was a great way to just outright OHKO Maw. This set still traps the traditional Ferro/Skarm/Sciz, but Z is a huge help vs Celesteela. Normally Celes users assume a weaker AV Tbolt or something and just Leech/Flame, but this set removes that nonsense. You can Sub on a Leech or just outright OHKO it if you don't expect protect, and additionally you can Sub up on a Ferrothorn trying to Leech you. I definitely would use this set any time I don't need AV's utility, and I even got to 1v1 a Mawile in my game vs KratosMana.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-258978

Enjoy

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
I'll post a few sets that I've used in SPL I thought were solid and I think should be used more.

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Recover
- Discharge

This set I feel in love with when I first saw it. The standard set was usually just boltbeam but I didn't like how quickly PZ died without posing much as a threat. Recover is so nice after a z conversion as it is able to keep itself alive so it continues spamming shadow ball, which honestly is one of the best offensive typing moves you can use since so many teams pack no ghost resist and it basically 2hkos if not ohko the entire metagame after it gets its boosts and type change. Discharge is cool cuz it still hits greninja and you can fish for hax if needed while doing around the same damage as tbolt so I figured it would be a great benefit for it since pz is still kind of slow after a z conversion. I used this vs Snowy and it swept so... Kek.

Kartana @ Adrenaline Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Night Slash
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike

Standard tana with a bit of a twist. This was more to CT GTM but I never got a chance to use it. Adrenaline Orb gives you a plus one speed boost after getting intimidated pretty much, so basically this takes advantage of any lando-t that doesn't pack HP fire. I noticed GTM used scarf lando and helm lando a lot and, like most players, relies on it heavily for physical sweepers. The goal was to force him to bring the lando in while i SD on the switch, afterwards I basically get a free dragon dance. And because of beast boost, kartana becomes a lethal sweeper. Night slash is mainly for metagross for those who are wondering, but using sacred sword is fine too for popping heatrans and ferros.

Pelipper @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- U-Turn
- Knock Off

I used this in a game vs Nedor and it actually was quite useful. This is all credited to NJNP and I was skeptical at first cuz I thought this looked whack on paper, but in tests it performed incredibly well so I figured why not use it. Specs pelipper is great vs players that don't pack the best flying resists, as hurricane chunks a bunch of fatties that we have in the meta like fini, ferro, mola (lol), etc. Hydro pump is its main source of power to 2hko shit like celesteela as rain boost + STAB isnt something you want to disregard from this pelican. Uturn is obviously for momentum and knock off is to lure in chansey. If you want to run scald over knock I don't see an issue with that if you're not stall weak.

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
EVs: Whatever the fuck you want / 252 Spe
Naive/Timid Nature
- U-Turn
- Rock Slide
- Hydro Pump / Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot / Spikes

I think I used scarf gren in like 3-4 SPL games and i never regretted using it. It does seem very weak on paper but it can get so much work done if you play it correctly. Uturn is great momentum grabber and hits opposing grens hard as hell cuz of the protean STAB and works even better if gren is your opponents only source of water resist. Coverage is dependent on what you're weak to. Rock slide is very fucking nice vs volcarona and smacking charY turn 1 as a nice lure. Spikes I would only use if you're an aggressive player as it is an risk/reward move on a scarf set. Hydro/ice beam/gunk are straightforward moves for it in terms of coverage.

SIGH ABR u dick i was gonna post scarf gren first rofl oh well.

+

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
Some dumbass IVs if using reversal
- Stealth Rock
- Screech
- Earthquake
- Pursuit / Reversal

Toxapex @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

Okay yes this is a standard stall core but I wanna talk about the item on pex: Eject Button. This is such a useful move on anything with regen paired with dug. The main idea is to make shit like heatran feel it's safe to atk ur team without risk (magma storm), and as soon as he hits you, you have a free switch to dug and u instantly remove it. Great core of u wanna use win cons like volcarona, scizor, or anything that hates heatran that can sweep after its removal.

I'll leave the rest of the stuff for njnp if he is interested in posting anything. These are all great mons to use so I hope you test them out... Zamrockin.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Ok! I'm gonna post sets I used or I planned to use in my spl games! As PDC said, in a new metagame, create new sets and new ideas for what is supposed to be a high-level match is rly important and then I had to think out of the box... Here sum set/mon i used/planned to use.

Idols' twilight (Absol) (M) @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
Naive Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

This is a Mega Absol set I used against Leftiez in an unfortunate game. This absol set is absol-utely underrated, especially when you think you're going to face a Fini-Lando-Ferrothorn core. Infact, while Ferrothorn takes around 85 % from a Fire Blast, Ice Beam Kills offensive landos or chomps, although is not ohko on the defensive ones (and a OHKO on them would require almost 252 evs in spatk). Knock Off takes off Fini's only way to recover hps, Leftovers. Absol speed is actually not that bad (115 base) and while sucker punch is now weaker than before, it's still a strong priority stab.

drowning in blood (Greninja-Ash) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- U-turn
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken

While this set is not as powerful as the specs one, Splash Plate Ninja is a rly good mon rn. I used it in one of my last games, against Enki and it ended up being rly helpful. The worst part is when you're not ash-evoed yet, since Greninja won't be able to hit as the specs one, but being not locked is absolutely awesome in lategame. While testing the team, I noticed how many times ppl send out Pheromosa in order to rkill Greninja locked into Dark Pulse and then being killed by shurikens. It's a really cool set against offensive teams.

paradise lost (Magearna) @ Fairium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Thunderbolt

This thing is lethal af. I used it in my last game (against zOmOG) and even tho I didn't even send her during the match, but just in a final phase in order to be safe, this thing was meant to sweep everything in his team. The main idea of the set is to nuke a mon with the powerful z fairy attack, get a spatk boost and then you can use a Fleur Cannon with +1 and get another kill. Then you'll be +0 and you can use another Fleur Cannon for a total of 3 powerful fairy moves without drops. Hp grounds hits Marowak, Heatran, other Magearnas and Metagrosses. Since it's not Focus Blast or Hp Fire, mons like Ferrothorn or Scizor could be a problem for her, so a way to deal with them is highly suggested. Last move is Thunderbolt and hits Toxapex, Celesteela, Finish. While the modest set is powerful af and outspeeds Pheromosa, the timid one outspeeds Scarf Chompers so... it's up to you.

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
Lonely Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Claw

A set i Used against Destiny Device in the first game I played. Nothing to say bout it since it's literally one of the dumbest sets ever made. Just click Freeze Shock Z with the correct timing and you'll get a free kill. Fusion bolt with max atk is able to hurt fat water mons like fini and toxapex, that would have been a "safe" switchin on Freeze Shock. I preferred DClaw over Earth Power 'cause no evs in spatk and so it hits poorly. The set is overall cool against balanced teams.

passione (Heatran) @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast/Magma Storm

This was meant for my last game agaisnt zOmOG but then i preferred another team. The set is still amazing and my mates liked it when I had the idea. In a Metagame where most Heatrans are Blood Doom, when you see a non-lefties Heatran with rocks you'll never send Fini on it anymore. On the contrary, Pokémons like Garchomp and Zygarde are good switchins and so I created this Dragonium Z set, able to kill offensive dragons (CB Zyg, Chomp, Latios) with a click (or 2, since you have to hit the z slot too) and to hit hard defensive ones (like spdef zyg, that takes like 80 % from a z dpulse).

Have Fun!

Last edited:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Dragonite @ Firium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed

only walled by fini if Ya smell im sayin
nice to lure in mmeta that think they can take a +1 eq, and just straight ohko mons like cele or skarm

Salazzle @ Life Orb
Ability: Corrosion
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

117 speed firey type can hit hard as heck and outspeed+oho m meta but this mon is crapola and duggy/gren r broken <.>

i didnt use 2 much cool stuff in my short time in the tour sadly but im savin the fun stuff for wcop!

Drifblim @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Unburden
Happiness: 254
EVs: 252 Def / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Stockpile
- Shadow Ball
- Magic Coat

this set is also freaking epic, i use it with zygarde+happy hour rachi and it be fun :~D

edit: also heres the john yiu bisharp cuz i doubt he gonna post it
Bisharp (M) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 32 HP / 248 Atk / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Iron Head
it was more fun when fini was the 2nd most popular mon usage wise and u could switch in on the defog, setup an rp, and sweep but it works like 1/4th of the time i told him it was a joke set

Last edited:

Volcanion @ Groundium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

Only played one game this SPL so I'll save most of my teccs for WCoP, but I did misuse this thing while I had the chance to. With the popularity of Toxapex, Lando-T and Tangrowth + 3 at the time (>implying that has changed), I was trying to think of stuff that was able to break through that core. I noticed that Volcanion handily blows past the three of them, so I knew it'd be a genius move to bring that to my game. Naturally I had to face a Chansey in my game, which meant PDC was able to comfortably play around it, but this thing is actually pretty damn threatening otherwise.

The Speed EVs allow it to outspeed a bunch of relevant targets, but Metagross-Mega after a Speed drop from Hammer Arm and defensive Lando-T are the big ones. The HP EVs might not seem significant, but they limit Metagross-Mega to only KOing 25% of the same with EQ after SR damage, while Thunder Punch has a mere 12,5% chance to.

p2

Banned deucer.
alrighty, ive done everything i can to help in sm ou to this point so im gonna post my shit

i've got a lot of shit from mids onwards and some of it i used, some of it i didn't, honestly theres too much shit i wanted to use.

Dugtrio @ Groundium Z
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Screech
- Reversal
- Toxic

i feel this is dugtrios most effective set in the meta right now since it achieves the absolute impossible and traps pex, bait it in with something easy like phero/sciz uturns or just hard switch like a man and go to town. extremely effective at handling pex since nobody runs shell atm

Victini @ Shed Shell
Ability: Victory Star
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Power-Up Punch
- Energy Ball

weird set from week5, i felt like abr was gonna take some stallish nonsense but shed shell lele was getting boring so i tried to spice it up a little. victini is pretty cool and usually harasses fat builds well and theres no pursuit in this meta so theres no way to rlly stop it. i also thought it does well enough vs offense which slacks a little on fire resists (this was before zyg became rlly good too) so it was mainly just chomper and lando. good thing bengay showed me the light and i took some zydog team instead bc abr was 1 of 1000000 people to run a ttar.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Aerial Ace

really simple, punish special / qd pheros and bop em w/ ace. also puts some hurt on buzzwole, which im honestly surprised i seen so little of during spl.

Mimikyu @ Red Card
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

fuck baton pass, fuck phero, fuck scizor. not much to say, phazes annoying stuff and spreads burns easily due to the stuff it baits in (mostly bulky steels)

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Gravity
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Sludge Wave

lit set, good w/ teammates that have inaccurate moves (phero + focus) :p. wave breaks phys tang after an eq+rocks i believe

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot

zam already covered this but scarf gren is lit

Pheromosa @ Normalium Z
EVs: 224 SpA / 32 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Focus Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Hyper Beam

ppl know what this does know, breaks a lot of stuff, mainly pex. only thing i'd change about the game i played w/ this was 32 def evs > 32 spd, ensured i lived scarf lando eq but what can u do

Volcarona @ Charti Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 120 Def / 204 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain

big fan of this, it punishes common methods of revenge killing volc through scarfers w/ rock coverage (chomp/nihi/keld), also lives other things like tang rock slide

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

me and Nedor both came up with the idea of cm sab separately around the time of week6, but i ramped it up and wanted to cursepass into cm sab for an unkillable mon lol.

Pyukumuku @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Curse
- Baton Pass

see above

Dragonite @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

litnite himself. people dont really use good flying resists and using an uncommon mon w/ the option + lots of coverage seemed pretty good. baits in lando-ts and tears em a new one. ssss is surprisingly strong from dnite regardless, very nice option imo.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 16 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Moonblast
- Whirlpool

trapper fini, baits a lot of things and just straight up removes em from the game. mainly pex and chansey though.

Ferrothorn @ Occa Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

i used occa berry in week1+8, it baits things like lele and other oddballs running fire coverage. it also ensures you get damage vs gren or get hazards up.

Pheromosa @ Icium Z
EVs: 32 Def / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Ice Beam
- Quiver Dance

another qd mosa who woulda expected that. i wanted to use this vs poek but i changed my mind, icium was a good call vs the mimikyu fetish the cryos had but i ended up using hp rock+z-fight bc i was feelin zard/volc weak :(

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Counter
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

underrated set, punishes pursuit, serves as a catch-all vs a ton of physical attackers. really nice

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 116 Atk / 140 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Work Up
- Extrasensory
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam

oml. work up gren is beast, abuses passive switchins and makes it harder to play around because stuff can't really sponge a hit anymore for the sake of scouting. really nice for stallbreaking too, puts a ton of pressure on chansey switches.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

i wanted to use this guy vs rey, but others wanted to help me prep for him and ended up giving me a squad that near autolost lol, week was decided so w/e. ditto is v antimeta in such a setup-heavy based meta, idk why it gets hate.

Tornadus-Therian @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Taunt
- U-turn

firium torn-t was kinda used with the main intention of ripping steels apart and abusing common flying resists like cele or koko, it does a billion to em etc

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover

idk why toxic pex gets hate, its a legitimate option that punishes mons immune to tspikes and things like zapper.

Last edited:
Schleimi (Hippowdon) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 122 Def / 138 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Miene (Heatran) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Solar Beam

Zauberer (Alakazam-Mega) @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Aufdieplätze (Greninja-Ash) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Extrasensory

Fiesta Mexicana (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Schlüsselbund (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Electrium Z
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Greninja-Ash @ Splash Plate
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Bounce
- Waterfall

Mammutwurf (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Superpower

Zelt (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze

Bambussss (Celesteela) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Heavy Slam

Pusteblume (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash
- Smart Strike

Serleenamiib (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
EVs: 192 HP / 216 SpD / 100 Spe
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows

Zahnarztbuhrer (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Johnny Däpp (Landorus-Therian) @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Stealth Rock

SwiperNichtKlauen (Greninja) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken

Eierschole (Tapu Koko) @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Fichtel (Pheromosa) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Lunge
- Poison Jab

Zahnrztbuhrher (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake

Feeerdi (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Johnny Dapp (Landorus-Therian) @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Uvuvwevwevwe Ossas (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Taunt

SwiperNichtKlauen (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot
- Water Shuriken
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Zahnarztbuuhra (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Eierscholen Aswad (Tapu Koko) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Lazar Buglov (Buzzwole) @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Urmel aufm Ei (Tyranitar) @ Rockium Z
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Techno DJ (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

AstroTV Kartenleger (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Haze

Zauberfeeeee (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 128 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Afro Ben (Tangrowth) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Slide

Jazzhands (Garchomp) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Feuertiger (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Bombenfresse (Sharpedo-Mega) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Psychic Fangs

UFOOO (Ferrothorn) @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Dj Khaled (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald

IKEA Lampe (Pheromosa) @ Poisonium Z
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Gengar) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Icy Wind
- Trick

Necrozma @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
Bold Nature
- Iron Defense
- Stored Power
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Discharge
- Heat Wave

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Counter
- Soft-Boiled

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch

Tapu Fini @ Waterium Z
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 20 SpA / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Taunt

Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Agility
- Iron Head

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pyukumuku @ Normalium Z
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Curse

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Zygarde @ Leftovers
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Surf
- Icy Wind

Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Meteor Mash

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Discharge
- Roost

Volcanion @ Groundium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 16 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Jolly Nature
- Endeavor
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump

Zahnarztbuhrer (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Downie (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Bösewicht (Gengar) @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tigger (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Drahtfunzel (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off

Feuchtes Horn (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Electric]

I don't know if you guys want or need them, but I want to post my teams somewhere. Have fun if you give them a shot, no guarantee, because usually I am the only person who can play the teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)