SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
This is a bit more complicated as he "changed his mind" after refusing, we legit thought it was not worth the ban because of that. After talking a lot of what to do, we agreed how we could not also trust him to play because, you know he changed his mind from "your team is too weak i don't play". At the end of the day trading the death weight looked the "best of bad cases" so we did, and again it was just about asking what happened before judging. Did you know that Rodri "changed" his mind? Before linking that different scenario? Of course you did not, it required asking before judging, that's all i'm about now.

No reason to hide it, i was against the trade and i had a different idea of what to do, i'm not denying how bad the trade was on paper, i do agree. I'm just sick of people insulting for free because Isa was in a loss-loss situation but instead of trying to ask what was the (wrong or not) thought process just goes "holy shit he is dumb lmaoooo hax boosting". As you did now, you had a lot of word choices to answer me, questioning my ability of using the brain was not needed

My mind is fine thanks. My suggestion is rather to open yours .

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I'd like to commend Isa for turning the Classiest into SPL's first team dedicated to charity. It's a remarkably kind undertaking that makes it feel like Christmas came early. However, I do object to the Wolfpack receiving the overwhelming majority of Isa's donations, as it appears to be done entirely on the basis of their very shitty logo. I demand that the Tyrants receive equal opportunity benefits on account of our poor third-world manager.

Once upon a time, a little Rodriblutar poo lived on the side of a road. He felt all alone in this world. He believed that nobody needed him for anything, and that he had no purpose in life. If only Rodriblutar Poo had a reason for being, then he wouldn't give up on his dream to be useful to this world. One day, Rodriblutar Poo meets a lovely Anti-sprout. Will she explain his purpose in life? Will she help him make his dream come true?

Rodriblutar poo is a very heartwarming story, and from the low rating I feel like I have to defend this trade. I would compare this to shake because of the way the child was abandoned and the touching story.

First of all this drama is very different and although silly this is a very original story. It follows the life of an abandoned pile of poop. You basically experience its life and prejudice.

I feel like there is a lot of metaphor in this about today's society and racism. Everyone treats poo differently which is very depressing. There is a lot of imagery in this and I recommend this for intelligent and sophisticated people.

The language is spanish, it is not very high quality I admit but it gets the job done. For the most part, everything is detailed.

There is little sound but I highly recommend the dubbed version which can be found on youtube.

Characters are the strongest point in this series. There are many characters introduced with very distinct personality. There is not much background developed but you will experience many different types of personalities.

I really enjoyed this drama, don't let the content mislead you, I was shedding manly tears by the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)