SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raave

Banned deucer.
It just disappoints me to see the most prestige tournament destroyed by meaningless Shitpost. Strive for knowledge fellow members of smogon, not likes :[

Skeptics

Banned deucer.
Dear SPL Managers,

I come to you with a heartfelt message. Over the past few days I have been quite disappointed with the result of the SPL auction. It was saddening to me that someone with as much passion for this game could not play at the highest level for it. This has been something that has been truly saddening to me since the auction concluded and has pained my heart. More so, the fact that I do not get to play alongside my canadian heroes such as Jirachee and FLCL (rip blunderr) is quite a disappointment to me. I hope by the time mid season comes around, I will at least change one of your minds that I am worth a measly 3,000 credits to you and will be oozing with support and passion for your team. I have been working tenasciously to meet your standards to play in this prestigious tournament. I hope this letter is met with the same intention I wrote it with and I truly hope to be playing alongside this games best come mid seasons.

With love,
Bryan x Skeptics

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
:lussy:
Its funny that whoever deleted my post also failed to delete the posts I was referring to. I suppose posting incest pedophile memes is OK. Merry Christmas.
Dude tell your father to pull his dick outta your butt and relax a lil :psy:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Since maybe some people like Pasy to see the point i'll leave it at this. Feel free to delete this if you'd like.

Most ppl here would be disgusted of Haunter (and that other dude) for what he did on PS! to underage girls. Meanwhile the same people would find those "ironic" pictures funny and relevant.
Yeah think about what a joke and what a real assault is and find out why the one is funny, while the other isnt. Youre not a better person just because you try to defend people, that do not even exist, and try to make people feel bad for a quick laugh. But youre probably older than me so what do i know :slowpoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)