SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah think about what a joke and what a real assault is and find out why the one is funny, while the other isnt. Youre not a better person just because you try to defend people, that do not even exist, and try to make people feel bad for a quick laugh. But youre probably older than me so what do i know :slowpoke:
joking about assault is really fun!!! "Defending people who don't exist", yes because no one has ever in the history of the world been targeted as a minor. Making people feel bad about pedophilia isn't a negative thing either! Grow up out of your little bubble would ya.

It's ok blingas dont be mad at getting your post deleted. I mean it is a post in the worst post chain in SPL history (according to experts with high post to like ratio farming ability) so it no doubt improved your post to like ratio when it got deleted. But then again yoy got mad and made 92 posts in the chain severely damaging your post to like ratio. Talk about bad post to like ratio return on investments.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
jnelo everybody this is passion i am typing up this post becase it has come to my atention that tsis is a very poor thread. please behave urselfs everybody get into the holday spirit adn love yourself and your boyfriedns. i believe if you are less toxic you will become more happy and become more happy. please be more like my goo friends hwom are not at all toxic and be goodboys. this is the holiday season (not chrsiatmass because we are politically correct and not toxic). tell ur mom u love her and post less toxicitiy into smogon threads and believe in urself and love everybody. give money to a houseless human maybe and stop being toxic. do you even understand what you idiots are doing. huh/?!? HUH?!?!?! you are hurting me physically as somebody who wants to see quality and love on smogon.com. stop hurting me please stop it i can't take much morre pain i love u all please stop hurting me please stop hurting em pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. i am very nice and you are all very nice why would u want to hurt me talk about pokemon more u fucking toxic apes i swear to god try some shit like this again i will murder all of u aggressively. by the way i just want to mention i am now typing this with forceful fingers and earlier into my post i was typing much less forcefully but now ur making me do it to my keyboard. u better stop and i am being serious stop right now. no more shitposting i alloed or i will ban you forever. you have been warned. i love you all please do not hurt yourselves goodnight.

Raave

Banned deucer.
I have decided to repent as I want a fresh start to become a meaningful contributor to this beautiful weebsite of smogon. Tsunami is very good and most importantly does not look like ajit pie he is a womaniser of the highest order and 100% deserves every trophy he has skilfully earned on this site!

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have decided to repent as I want a fresh start to become a meaningful contributor to this beautiful weebsite of smogon. Tsunami is very good and most importantly does not look like ajit pie he is a womaniser of the highest order and 100% deserves every trophy he has skilfully earned on this site!
ban this guy please shake deserves nothing lol

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
who says they have to lurk more? This is a community and they have the right to post here. If the higher ups or something want only the people who are playing in this tournament to post ok fine. But you don't have right to question anyone here. Maybe you should work on your temper instead and just ignore people who you think are "trying to fit in"
Understand that my post wasn't related to exactly everyone that posts in the thread, just the people who are making posts so bad that they shit up the thread instead of talking about SPL ( or at least DECENT memes related to SPL), which is what the thread is for. The "higher ups" don't care who posts, they just want a thread to stay on topic on what the thread is about. Telling those individuals to "lurk more" is more for them to understand that need to better up their posting skills unless they wish to get infracted or "bullied" by other members here. Take it as you wish, but please do not play the "work on your temper" card if you have no clue what is going on.

Maybe you should work on stop hiding behind a 3 msg'd forum alt and practice what you preach, start ignoring what people are posting here instead of logging on just to comment to me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)