SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price List

Stark Sharks (ban Pearl please)​
Team Raiders (yes, I bought myself lol)​
Dragonspiral Tyrants

Congregation of the Classiest

Today's mock was succesfully held, a bit long though. Feel free to leave any comment on the teams if you feel like it :)​
Still wrong. We're still missing our doubles player, Major Bowman, and we're still Ruiners, not Classiest =p

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
OP said:
The Alpha Ruiners trade retention rights of Christo to the Dragonspiral Tyrants for 1k.

Dragonspiral Tyrants has retained the following players:
Christo for 10k
Get this Money for 10k

Alpha Ruiners total is now 140+1=141k.
Dragonspiral Tyrants total is now 140-1-10-10=119k
OP said:
The Team Raiders trade retention rights of UD to the Dragonspiral Tyrants for 1.5k.

Team Raiders total is now 124+1.5=125.5k.
Dragonspiral Tyrants total is now 119-1.5=117.5k
It has been assembled...

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Considering Tricking's signup is void, that means trading for him is literally impossible, making his trade void no. That makes logical sense, no? OP Quite Quiet
No.

A retain is an option, not the player themselves. You traded for the option.

This is above and beyond fair to the Sharks, fwiw, allowing you to exercise the option at midseason. The facially obvious route would be to enforce the trade + the retain as intended -> there is a risk to picking up any player, be it through the auction or through retains (which are just circumventing the auction in practice) that the player will get tourbanned. More than any other team, at the time he was tourbanned, Tricking was a Shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)