SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
how come the frogs kept their name this year??? aren't they like changing every year or something??

we need more red panda / bunny teams tbh

e: omfg dekzeh i hope you get banned :'(
They are. They're now the Smog Frogadiers.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Hi oglemi, me love you long time and all. But I didn't refuse to play for the frogs last year. I got unjustly banned by some bitter (BAN ME PLEASE) (who can't beat me in a Pokemon battle even if her life depended on it), which kept me from competing until midseason

Friends, Smogoners, Sweaty Apes, lend me your ears,

For I have an important announcement to make. In the past year, since his Super Moderator promotion, kokoloko has been a tyrant. He's been abusing his newly found powers since he got access to the AP. With said powers, he's been doing naughty things. Such things include, changing people's avatars, changing usernames, and most importantly, unjust infractions!

Just after he became a Super Mod, kokoloko changed user Eo Ut Mortus' avatar. When he did this, he removed the gif of El Guimo and his glowing red laser eyes. I could not help but feel sorry for poor Eo as he was without a gif of Folgorio's cat as his avatar. It took awhile of suffering until Eo was able to find the avatar (he didn't have a saved copy of it) and restore peace.

kokoloko has defiled usernames of various users. Some would include: McMeghan, BLINGAS, and CrashinBoomBang. These poor individuals had to endure a ♥ at the end of their usernames. Some of them still have to suffer the pain of a heart in their username. Such an act of villainy shows that this man, this chef, this monster is unfit for the super moderator position.

Lastly, koko's unjust infractions make a force to be reckoned with. With unlimited moderator power at his disposal, he has infracted and induced a ban in everyone's favorite WhiteQueen. Not long after his unbanning, he infracted again. The reason for this recent infraction was WhiteQueen calling kokoloko "a bitter (BAN ME PLEASE)." Though I haven't been called a bitter (BAN ME PLEASE) myself, I feel that this infraction was a blatant use of brute force to 'shut the WhiteQueen up.' Perhaps a warning could have sufficed.

tl;dr: kokoloko is literally Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)