SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
can you at least like my post first before you quote me?

anyways, kokoloko and yours truly will be battling for the best of three BW UU match. make sure you watch them and see how awesome i think i am at that tier

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Advanced Trick #2: Field a team of players that are all good enough to play on their own. This is the most advanced trick I know of to avoid getting caught ghosting. It’s not for everyone, (sorry Central) but I’d highly recommend it.
<SPLbot> SOLD: Bloo to The Alpha Ruiners for 40000.

welp so much for that

Reactions: Nas
XTRA XTRA REAL ALL ABOUT IT! XTRASHINE IS A QUALITY USER FOR THE LOW PRICE OF 3000 POKE TOKENS
HERE IS WHAT CUMS IN XTRASHINES PACKAGE:
i can entertain a team and test for people!! ive been team building for 7 years so it takes me 27 seconds to create a team, i am 17 years old, i make great sprites and recolors, alpharuiners won because of my precense, i have alot of acne, i am going 2 lose virginity next week

ALL THIS FOR 3K SO CUM ON AND NOMINATE ME

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
my posts are profound and provocative and full of witticisms, yet they are deemed "stupid." look at the posts above mine. one is pretentious, one makes no sense at all, and one is straight up Downs. don't be jealous cause I'm good at Pokemon and even better looking

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Dawg, I've never worked on a rice paddy once in my life. I'm not trolling or trying anything either. I'm just being my usual fabulous self. It's none of my business if you don't feel me

<Laurel> Thanks [=
<tennisace> np
<Laurel> Would've appreciated a "We're not going to buy you"
<Laurel> When you pick Kland who I teach XY OU too
<Laurel> [=
<tennisace> we dont reveal our draft plans to anyone
<tennisace> there are still other teams who could buy you
<Laurel> You could tell me to not waste my time?
<Laurel> No I'm fucked
<Laurel> I tried out with u and frogs
<Laurel> frogs promised to buy me and didnt
<Laurel> because LN decided he didn't like me
<Laurel> I'm literally fucked i have 840 fucking battles played practicing
<Laurel> It's okay
<Laurel> it's life
<Laurel> It's a game
<Laurel> literally i beat all of your XY OU players on ladder [= and they're on a team and I'm not weee

Note: Tennisace did not give me this log. After he posted it in tigres chan, someone showed me it and I felt the need to post. Thank you for your time.

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)