Tournament SPLC week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip my kosher bakery

the amount of hax that was required almost made it worth it -_-. (why isn't dpp b03 :/)

carry me team :(

Last edited:
lol why did heysup have to cover you tho

y'all not even on the same team

but finally you got some team support

also where's my comeback?

im waiting...
Heysup didn't cover me and you haven't got a comeback because "ha you use trapping teams" isn't really a diss. However if it makes you feel better, I'll participate in the charade, much as how one would play pretend with a small child, and ask you which new disappointment will you hype for remainder of the competition.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heysup didn't cover me and you haven't got a comeback because "ha you use trapping teams" isn't really a diss. However if it makes you feel better, I'll participate in the charade, much as how one would play pretend with a small child, and ask you which new disappointment will you hype for remainder of the competition.
If i say you will it make you feel better?

friend, i think i need to remind you who youre arguing with
this is the guy who spent 30k on mambo
these people do not listen to reason
save your energy

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
friend, i think i need to remind you who youre arguing with
this is the guy who spent 30k on mambo
these people do not listen to reason
save your energy
i threw a large amount of money down to deter others from spending on a player i consider useful

someone i wanted to have on my team

yet i have no reason

lol

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for a moment i was thinking of making a jew joke, thankfully v is back to bring back that nazi pride of his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)