Tournament SPLC week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well, 1-5 vs. the 'scrubs' I guess we got rekt. we got quite unlucky in a few of our matches, but there's not really much point in bitching. gg guys, you've shown you're actually serious competition, unlike the scrub teams we've had in the past, so gl in the rest of the weeks. As for us team, don't let this week get us down, it's only week 1 and i'm still extremely confident we'll make it to the playoffs, :)

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well, 1-5 vs. the 'scrubs' I guess we got rekt. we got quite unlucky in a few of our matches, but there's not really much point in bitching. gg guys, you've shown you're actually serious competition, unlike the scrub teams we've had in the past, so gl in the rest of the weeks. As for us team, don't let this week get us down, it's only week 1 and i'm still extremely confident we'll make it to the playoffs, :)
i blame lag

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Lost g_g
mambo knows how to build teams or at least i thought so oO sorry team u.u

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost g_g
mambo knows how to build teams or at least i thought so oO sorry team u.u
You had just as much a part of that team's construction as I did. You said nothing when I added Gen 4 sets and Embargo could have won that match for everyone.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
You had just as much a part of that team's construction as I did. You said nothing when I added Gen 4 sets and Embargo could have won that match for everyone.
im just messin man ik we both fucked up lol, mostly me i would say @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)