Split the Little Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now before I begin, I know this may sound crazy, but please do consider what I am saying.

We all know that there are a lot LC Pokemon that excel beyond others. So by splitting the tier into two sub-tiers, it allows for more competitiveness and will allow those Pokemon who aren't used as often to shine.

Little Cup 1 would be regarded as the "OU" of Little Cup. It will feature the commonly used Little Cup Pokemon and those certain Little Cup Pokemon deemed as being too good for the low tier. Pokemon such as Munchlax and Scraggy, both of which are used frequently in Little Cup, would be placed here.

Little Cup 2 would then be regarded as the "UU" of Little Cup. The idea behind this is simply to, as I have said before, give the lesser used LC Pokemon a chance to excel in a lower tier all to themselves. For example, Pokemon such as Nincada and Shieldon would belong here.

Simply put, I am doing this without a bias toward any one Pokemon. However, I feel that Little Cup Pokemon who are seen as "not good" can be given a real chance to shine in a bottom tier.

Thank you for reading and considering this suggestion.

This has already been brought up before, and the answer is always a resounding "no". Little Cup has a small enough playerbase as is. There is no benefit to this and no palpable demand for it. If you wish to organize an LC UU metagame you can do so by making a thread about it in the Other Metagames forum and hope that other people are interested in it. If that picks up enough popularity then it might be considered for a ladder. But otherwise, no.

Little Cup doesn't have near enough activity to split its playerbase in that way. Maybe sometime down the road if it can increase its playerbase significantly this could be an option, but not at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)