Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:
About time lol.

Anyways, are they any other people linking? I would be surprised if there wasn't any other people. I would like to see bigger more wifi battle related spoilers like who gets mega evolutions and whatnot.

I hope it's ok to post this. Apparently an Instagram user named kostadin got an early copy. He's posting a bunch of pictures, nothing new so far, but you get to look at Pokémon from previous gens that made it to the regional dex (Beedrill!).

Here it is.

Edit: didn't read OP, it's already there.

It was in the op since its creation!
Yep, I just noticed it. I just read the red letters.

I hope it's ok to post this. Apparently an Instagram user named kostadin got an early copy. He's posting a bunch of pictures, nothing new so far, but you get to look at Pokémon from previous gens that made it to the regional dex (Beedrill!).

Here it is.
It was in the op since its creation!

Earlygame oldgen pokemon: Zigzagoon, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, Elemental Monkeys, Pikachu, Bidoof, Marill, Burmy, Surskit, Goldeen, Psyduck.

Very happy that Surskit is in the first routes. Personal favorite. Burmy also. As for the rest, they have always been typical early route species.

We already knew that they were going to pack the pokemon in there from interviews, this isn't a surprise
I know though I can still be disappointed. Especially since most of these old gen Pokemon I don't ever use/like wether or not they are early route Pokemon.

One of the Instagram comments said he can't show any new Pokemon or he'll "get in trouble," what's that about?

If Azumarril becomes a fairy, then I am definitely getting that. Screw Squirtle

I'll put it through super training, and it will wreck absolutely everything.

Edit: and Bidoof is in the game. Wonderful.

Last edited:
One of the Instagram comments said he can't show any new Pokemon or he'll "get in trouble," what's that about?
He's already leaking the game, if he gets in trouble it will be for that and not specifically showing unrevealed Pokemon (which: also a no no)
Does anyone know if Azumarril keeps it Fairy typing?
He hasn't seen, caught, or evolved a Marill yet. We just know it by way of the dex layout.

...Why wouldn't it keep the fairy typing

He's already leaking the game, if he gets in trouble it will be for that and not specifically showing unrevealed Pokemon (which: also a no no)

He hasn't seen, caught, or evolved a Marill yet. We just know it by way of the dex layout.

...Why wouldn't it keep the fairy typing
Gamefreak has those trolling moments like Surskit's evolution.

Seems like you can trade a Bunnelby for a Farfetch'd early on, so 'ol Dux has now gone back to being a trade 'mon with an XP boost to kinda offset its stats in-game like in R/B. #WorkingAsIntended. No word if it has an evo yet, but if it doesn't that'll be sad and hilarious. Sadlarious.

Seems like you can trade a Bunnelby for a Farfetch'd early on, so 'ol Dux has now gone back to being a trade 'mon with an XP boost to kinda help its stats in-game like in R/B. #WorkingAsIntended. No word if it has an evo yet, but if it doesn't that'll be sad and hilarious. Sadlarious.
Considering mega evolutions exist, iiiii bet it doesn't!
I also bet it goes between where Bibarel is and Azuirll

OMG yes this is the best news ever. A break from medical school assignments couldn't be more warranted.

DAT Kalos Map, doe. As for the pokemon, I'm surprised there aren't more fire-types given the trailers we've seen. If anything, seems like more water-types. Guess it's to counterbalance Fennekin's advantage against the first gym.

ALL OF DEH LEAKZ...it's too much right now...holy crap
The map looks HUGE! God this might actually take me more than a month :p

Okay, so I put together (and interpolated) what we now know of the Central Kalos Dex.

Number Name
001 Chespin
002 Quilladin
004 Fennekin
005 Braixen
007 Froakie
008 Frogadier
010 Bunnelby
012 Zigzagoon
013 Linoone
014 Fletchling
015 Talonflame?
017 Pidgey
018 Pidgeotto
019 Pidgeot
020 Scatterbug
021 Spewpa
022 Vivillon
023 Caterpie
024 Metapod
025 Butterfree
026 Weedle
027 Kakuna
028 Beedrill
029 Pansage
030 Simisage
031 Pansear
032 Simisear
033 Panpour
034 Simipour
035 Pichu
036 Pikachu
037 Raichu
038 Bidoof
039 Bibarel
041 Azurill
042 Marill
043 Azumarill
044 Burmy
045 Wormadam
046 Mothim
047 Surskit
048 Masquerain
053 Goldeen
054 Seaking
057 Litleo
058 Pyroar
059 Psyduck
060 Golduck
I think the most interesting things are numbers 015/016, and number 040. The first pair come between Fletchling and Pidgey - we don't know where Talonflame falls, so it's possible that Fletchling evolves twice. The other mystery, 040, falls between Bibarel and Azurill - a standalone, or does Bibarel get an evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)