Spongebob and Zombie Real Time Mafia - Postgames

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Thanks Mekkah for allowing us to make a postgame.

First of all, asim and I want to thank you all who played, we hope you enjoyed the games.

Now onto Spongebob mafia, which is the one I designed with help from asim.

I thought this was a very fun game. At a first glance on the PM actions I got n1 I was like "oh shit the mafia is going to be destroyed". There was a little thing that changed everything in the game, which I will let you know later on :p

There was a little backstory in the game, and 1 item that a lot of people were looking for. The Patties Formula. Some roles got really benefited by finding it, unfortunately, nobody found it!

Congratulations to Lesm46, who won amazingly as the wolf in this game!

Now onto the factions:

Bikini Bottom

Dear Eo Ut Mortus. You are Spongebob Squarepants, the main character of the show. You are some kid ass invertebrate with a pathetic laugh and a very big sense of fun. You are also the best chef in Bikini Bottom, which is why you are so loved.

Thanks to your amazing abilities in the kitchen, you may send me a PM every night saying “Inabilitate - User”. This will cause them to eat your patties, unable for them to do any night action.

In addition to this, you may PM me “Check - User”. This will tell you if they have the codiciated Patties Formula. If they do have them, since you are nice, you will not steal it, but instead be so happy that you found it that you will gain another power.

You are allied with Bikini Bottom. You win if Bikini Bottom wins.
Eo got the main role character, Spongebob, who was a hooker and an item checker. If he found the Patties Formula he would get a 1 time kill, which would have helped the village oh so much. Eo firstly targeted Mekkah, which would have left the mafia without a Night 1 kill, and checked Pidge, who had nothing. Unfortunately for village, Eo changed his target to Jimbo, the village inspector, which then led to Pidge, village insane inspector to take over and screw up some things. He also was namekilled n1 by the mafia, which didnt let him do anything besides screwing up his village comrade. 5/10

Dear Pidgeot79. You are Patrick Star. You are Spongebob’s best friend, but also a lazy fuck who is probably the dumbest guy in Bikini Bottom. You are very enthusiastic as a detective though, so every night you may PM me with the action “Inspecting - User”. This will tell you their alliance.

Here it is, the insane inspector who led the village for the first 2 nights. He targetted the miller n1, which caused a lot of confusion. There was a snipped part on his role PM. If he inspected the miller, miller would still come as mafia, but there would be an announcement to the village that Pidge was actually an insane inspector. Terribly for village, they thought it was a mafia announcer or something trying to screw up with them. He also investigated Mekkah before dying, which came up as clean, meaning he was mafia. He was by far the most controversial village player, because half believed him and the other half believed Jimbo. 6/10

Dear Lightwolf. You are Squidward Tentacles. You are a bitter asshole who hates his work, Spongebob and Patrick. Being the bitch you are, if investigated, you will always show up as evil.

You have a very big addiction with the patties, but you cant let people know, so if you somehow manage to get the Patties Formula, something could happen.

And heres the miller. Lightwolf got lynched day 1 thanks to Pidge targetting him, but in exchange, the village got the announcement of Pidge being insane. I repeat, they didnt believe it though. He basically did nothing, he couldn't get the Patties Formula, and he got lynched very early. 5/10

Dear Jimbo. You are Sandy Cheeks. You are the best karatekian in Bikini Bottom. You are also really intelligent, so with agility and machines you created, you are able to inspect users.

Every night, you may PM me “Investigating - User”. This will tell you their complete role PM.

Jimbo got the main inspector role. Unfortunately for him and the village, basically nobody believed him thanks to Eo fucking Jimbo. Not only that, but Jimbo targetted LightningFusion n1, who had the Patties Formula. This meant that IRON_KENYAN, macle and even Lightwolf could have gotten it and did a change to village, but again, he got fucked that night. He then inspected macle, who was Plankton, which led the village to lose another valuable vote, since Plankton was only a Neutral with a different win condition. Hint: Jimbo got hypnotized by ace matador to vote macle anyways, so even if Jimbo wanted to keep him alive, he wasnt able to. He then tried to inspect LFusion, who had the Formula, but he died that night. 6/10

Dear LightningFusion. You are Mr. Krabs. Being the creator of the Patties Formula, and the owner of the most impostant restaurant in Bikini Bottom, you surely are important! You currently have the Patties Formula, something many guys are looking for. Too bad your stingyness makes you only think about money, causing you to have no power or whatsoever.

Though, if you die, the Patties Formula will be passed to your left hand, Squidward. If hes not acceptable for whatever reason, the Patties Formula will be thrown away, at a random user.

You are allied with Bikini Bottom, you win if Bikini Bottom wins.
Mess up role of the game, and main player of the fun-story of this game. Like 5 roles were looking for the Patties Formula, but NOBODY found it. LightningFusion looked like mafia/wolf at the start also, which led the mafia to not kill him. He had no role, so he only participated in lynches, and he also helped Mekkah to save his ass by voting MagicMaster87 in Day 3. 5/10

Dear Mr378. You are Gary the snail. You are the cutest little thing in Bikini Bottom, though you can sometimes be a fucking little devil. You have a tremendous smelling capability, and we all know snails have 2 lifes!

This means, every night you will be able to PM me “Spying - User”. In case you get killed and you spied your killer, you will be able to resurrect from the dead, since you have 2 lifes. In addition to this, your shell is pretty hardcore, so it will save you once from a lynch.

You are allied with Bikini Bottom, you win if Bikini Bottom wins.
Mr378 was possibly the village MVP. He was basically the only one who got the lynches correctly, and he also was stalking correctly, he basically had the idea of who was mafia, though he never got killed in the night. Not even mentioning that he was going to be the user that won the game for the village, but something happened... in the last lynch, he got kamikazeed, which was hilarous as fuck. 7.5/10

Dear MagicMaster87. You are Mrs. Puff. You are the driving teacher. You are patient and very good at teaching, though you hate Spongebob sometimes. You are very important for the community, so every vote you have, counts for 2.

You are allied with Bikini Bottom. You win if Bikini Bottoms wins.
Basic mayor. Just followed the lynches and hoped for the best. He did a very big mistake though. He didn't vote in the Mekkah lynch, which could have led to majority, and the killer dying. Instead, Mekkah completely fooled them, and MM87 hastily tried to lynch LFusion. This led to believing he was mafia, and he instead got himself lynched. 4.5/10

Dear Mattimeo. You are Mermaid Man. You are one of the greatest superheros, and you cannot be removed from your beloved Barnacle Boy, who is <user>. You 2 are very old, but dangerous as well. If one of you dies in some way, something strange will happen to the other.

Dear Kannon. You are Barnacle Boy. You are one of the greatest superheros, and you cannot be removed from your beloved Mermaid Man, who is <user>. You 2 are very old, but dangerous as well. If one of you dies in some way, something strange will happen to the other.

Kannon and Mattimeo were the twins. If one died during the night, the other one would get 3 kills and 2 vests, which could be used during a lynch or during night kills. If the twin was lynched, the other one would become not a wolf, but a Mafia grunt with the ability to kill after the main killer died. Mattimeo died n1, which made Kannon the Village killer. He did it badly though. He idled night 2 , which was the one village desperatly needed help, and he killed Pidge night 3, and LFusion night 4. He wasted his last kill on Earthworm, who was mafia bodyguard with the ability to protect himself. Kannon basically helped the village during the lynches, and the mafia during the nights. 4.5/10

Dear Altair. You are Larry the Lobster. Being one of the strongest bodybuilders in Bikini Bottom, you are recognized as a total figure. Every night you may PM me “Protect - User”. This will cause that every killing action towards the person you protected fails.

You are allied with Bikini Botttom. You win if Bikini Bottom wins.
Old good bg. Altair did a very nice job as a bodyguard to be honest. He was one of the few that believed the announcement (I assume), and instead of protecting Pidge, he kept protecting Jimbo. The main problem was he got killed night 2, which didnt help village at all. 7/10

Dear IRON KENYAN. You are Patchy the Pirate. You are a comic pirate that is a total fanboy of Spongebob. You have a little parrot, called Potty, with who you like to bet. Being a pirate, you can easily lookup for things. Every night, you may PM me “Lookup - User”. If the user you targetted had the Patties Formula, you will win a bet against Potty, getting you a 1 time inspection on someone.

Remember the pirate code though! You cannot reveal who was the Patties Formula, or you will be godkilled. Oh, you also have the ability to control the narrator once! By PMing me once in a night “Narrator - <what you want to say>” you will get the narrator to appear and say whatever you wanted! Remember, you can only use it once, so be careful.

He was a village announcer, another kind of messup role, since he could easily help village, or troll them. He died night 2 with Altair, checked wrong people for the patties formula, and didnt use his announcement power. 4/10

------------------------------------

E.V.I.L

Dear Mekkah. You are Ray Man, the main killer and leader of E.V.I.L. Being a very damn good villain by fooling Spongebob and Patrick, you can PM me every night “Kill - User”. That user will be killed by the day.

You are allied with E.V.I.L. You win if E.V.I.L wins.
Blame random.org. Mekkah got the role of mafia leader and killer. He directed his mafia team extremely well, and also, did an extremely impressive move. He basically saved his ass from a lynch that was 4-0 (8 players so no majority), after Pidge said he was "clean" and village saw Pidge was insane. Mekkah showed his excellent false claiming skills, and fooled the rest of the village 1 minute before the deadline was up. He also targetted nicely, which is another plus. His only mistake, was telling Earthworm to protect himself, when wolf targetted Mekkah. This made the mafia lose his only killer, which would have helped them so much in the end, but then again, vigilante targetted EW, so they kept the BG instead of killer. 9.5/10

Dear Ace Matador. You are Dirty Bubble. You are a big ass brown purple with fear to penicls, or anything sharp for that matter, but you are still a very damn evil dude.

You have been in jail for too much, which let you perfectionate hypnosis. Every odd numbered night (1, 3, 5 and so on) you will be able to PM me “Hypnotizing <user> to vote <user>”. This will make your target vote for whoever you want to.

This also means that your target will not be able to say he was obligated to vote for someone else, nor vote for another person. If this happens, he will be godkilled.

A weird role, but a fun one. This made Jimbo vote macle, which was cool because Jimbo did not want macle dead. Unfortunately for Matador, wolf killed him Night 3 (another good move), so he only used his power once. 7/10

Dear Earthworm. You are Flatts. You are better known as that pimp green fish that bullied Spongebob’s ass to death and bullied even his own father. You can punch like noone, not even Mike Tyson can compare to you, and you are pretty bulky, so every night you may PM me “Protecting - User”. You will protect one of your partners from every night killing action, even yourself.

Thats not it though, you are a top notch suicide playa’. If you are about to die because of a lynch, the last user to vote you, aka the one that does the majority, will die with you because you’re that much of a bully. Be careful though, since you can take down even your partners.

Village im sorry, random.org placed 2 beasts on the same team. Mekkah and Earthworm did basically all the job for the mafia. Earthworm also played a very important role when Mekkah saved himself on the lynch by confusing the village. He also protected himself, and hes the sole reason the village didnt won in the end. Mr378 voted him last, so he got kamikazeed by Earthworm. Earthworm also did good protections and good lynch maneuvers. He asked me for a fake role PM the day he was getting lynched, but it couldnt save him. 8.5/10

Dear HD. You are Bubble Bass. You are that fattie who used to go to the Krusty Krab just to fucking find wrong cooked patties. If thats not what an evil genius would do, then please tell me what.

Although you are a genius mind, you are very slow, so you basically are just a grunt who follows his team. On top of that, you can also cook so only once in the game you can PM me “Silencing with food - <user>”. This will totally make them eat, unable to talk in the day once. If they do talk, the target will be godkilled, but remember you can only use this once, you get tired very easily.

HD was a 1 time mafia silencer, and thats it. IMO mafia would have been overpowered with a unlimited silencer, so I decided to make him a grunt. HD silenced Pidge once, as his role says, and then he got lynched. He did a very big mistake. He claimed Gary when he should have waited for me to finish his fake role PM. This led the village to be 100% sure he was evil, and finished him off. 6/10

------------------

Neutrals

Dear Lesm46. You are the Flying Dutchman. You are the badass ghost that just goes around spooking dudes and being very damn cool. Being a ghost, your spectral body can take 1 kill at the night (it may have to do something with the bpv you wear always...). Not only that, but you also are completely unlynchable the first 3 days of the game.

You can also kill every night by sending me “Kill - User”. That user will be spooked so hard, that he will die from terror.

You are a Neutral. You win if you are the last man standing.
My godness. If you once go to #fluodome, or see a forum mafia game, you will most likely see "lynch lesm hes wolf", and this is for a good reason. Give this guy the chance, and he will fuck you over so hard, that you wont be able to wake up next day. He completely destroyed the village, doing smart kills, and he was the ONLY one, to ask me for a complete fake role PM at the start of the game, when I was handing roles. I gave him a character, the format, and he filled the blanks. His fake PM was so good, that even Kannon the twin believed he was village. He passed almost unadvertised, Mafia didnt target him once, not a single village role targeted him once, he was just that intelligent. His 3 day no lynch ability didnt help him at all, since nobody thought he was bad. His BPV never activated, and he was also never inspected. MVP of the game, winner, and an amazing wolf. 10/10

Dear macle. You are Plankton. You are that tiny little green thing, archirival of Mr. Krabs. You always try to steal the Patties Formula, but for some reason or another, you seem to always fail. You are very perseverant though, and you dont surrend easily. Every even numbered night (2, 4, 6, etc.) you may check a user trying to find the Formula. To do this, PM me “Check - User”.
You are a Neutral. You win if you are find the Patties Formula, and keep it for 1 full day/night cycle.
The role that needed the Formula the most, a neutral with a different win condition. He didnt manage to find it though, and he got lynched D2. Basically did nothing, though he had a pretty easy win condition had he moled the village a bit. 5/10

------------------

Best WTF moment (stolen from Accent):

[19:01] <+Kannon> ew you have yet give me your full PM
[19:01] <+Kannon> as well
[19:01] <+Kannon> yeah everyone but you checks out
[19:01] <+Earthworm> i was talking with lesm
[19:01] <+Kannon> at least Lesm46 has a PM
[19:01] <+Lesm46> i find earthworm's role most suspicious atm but meh
[19:02] <+Lesm46> that's only because i haven't seen a pm
[19:02] <+Lesm46> while i just got one from kannon
[19:02] <+Kannon> he hasn't shown anyone a PM
[19:02] <+Mr378> It seems extremely wierd that this role is in this game
[19:02] <+Kannon> I think we should lynch Earthworm
[19:02] <+Mr378> Same here
[19:02] <+Lesm46> fine
[19:03] * ReyScarface sets mode: -v Earthworm
[19:03] <+Kannon> village wins?
[19:03] <&ReyScarface> Earthworm was:
[19:03] <+Lesm46> if ew is wolf yes
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> Dear user. You are Flatts. You are better known as that pimp green fish that bullied Spongebob’s ass to death and bullied even his own father. You can punch like noone, not even Mike Tyson can compare to you, and you are pretty bulky, so every night you may PM me “Protecting - User”. You will protect one of your partners from every night killing action, even yourself.
[19:04] <+Lesm46> unless kannon lied about his win condition!
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> Mafia bg
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> BUT HEY THERES SOMETHING ELSE
[19:04] * ReyScarface sets mode: -v Mr378
[19:04] <+Kannon> ?
[19:04] <+Lesm46> what
[19:04] <+Kannon> lolwhat
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> Thats not it though, you are a top notch suicide playa’. If you are about to die because of a lynch, the last user to vote you, aka the one that does the majority, will die with you because you’re that much of a bully. Be careful though, since you can take down even your partners. You are allied with E.V.I.L. You win if E.V.I.L wins.
[19:04] <+Lesm46> lol
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> mr378 was:
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> Dear user. You are Gary the snail. You are the cutest little thing in Bikini Bottom, though you can sometimes be a fucking little devil. You have a tremendous smelling capability, and we all know snails have 2 lifes! This means, every night you will be able to PM me “Spying - User”. In case you get killed and you spied your killer, you will be able to resurrect from the dead, since you have 2 lifes.
[19:04] <&ReyScarface> In addition, your shell is pretty hardcore, so it will save you once from a lynch. You are allied with Bikini Bottom. You win if Bikini Bottom wins.
[19:05] <+Lesm46> i am the last of the village
[19:05] <+Lesm46> help
[19:05] <+Kannon> ?
[19:05] <&ReyScarface> GAME OVER
[19:05] <+Kannon> lol
[19:05] <&ReyScarface> THIS GUY WON THE GAME
[19:05] <+Kannon> village wins?
[19:05] <&ReyScarface> EVERYONE GIVE A PAT ON THE BACK TO: LESM46! THE WOLF!!!
[19:05] <+Kannon> ffffff
-----

So yeah, that was the Spongebob RTM, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and thanks everyone for playing!

So if you have anything to comment on, how to improve, what you liked/disliked, etc. go ahead! :D

Zombie mafia I bombed thinking I was just a sheriff and Rey claimed inspector.
Spongebob might've been fun if I wasn't killed n1.

Mekkah said he didn't like themed RTM but I think it works when it's loosely themed like zombie was. I was a Dead Rising character so I assumed others were too but it had people from RE and other stuff.

ok hey, i guess i'm going to make a postgame for my zombie rtm as well. i had a lot of fun hosting this even though it was a lot harder than i expected!

so the flavor of this game was basically random characters from zombie movies or video games with a few random other things thrown in. the main problem here was the mafia inspector basically took control of the village while the village's real inspector didn't openly claim until after. some people were saying the mafia was too overpowered, but i only did this because the village had more than twice as many players! i did decide that i would redo this game for another run now that i have more of an idea of what to change (i will definitely remove a mafia member and add more village power roles)

spreadsheet

anyway, on to the roles:

town

Mr378:
You are Michael Cera. You are allied with the town. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – making USER watch a movie.” That user will be forced to watch one of your movies and be incapacitated for that night.
one of the few villagers to distrust reyscarface! although he never really attempted a lynch against him. still probably one of the better villagers. got killed by a dead leopard's skull night 3.

Mattimeo:
You are Frank West. You are allied with the town. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – taking picture of USER.” You will snap a photo of that user and find out if he or she is a zombie by morning.
checked the village bg night 1 and got in contact, but then let reyscarface control the village with his inspector claim. also funnily checked fishy the miller the same night she died, so he got a bad result on fishy only to see her die and be a villager.

Earthworm:
You are Leon Kennedy. You are allied with the town. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – guarding USER with my sweet gun.” That user will be protected from zombie attacks for the night.
did pretty well with his protections, randomly protecting the sheriff night 1. although he did protect rey once, he mostly protected mattimeo until his death.

DaLetterEl/reachzero:
You are Crazy Dave. You are allied with the town. You have no night ability, but since everyone is so afraid of your craziness, your vote in the daytime will count for double. Yeah that’s how it works.
once rey found out he was mayor, reachzero was persuaded to vote for himself, and then later for bass, which allowed the zombies to control the lynch pretty easily near the endgame.

Kannon:
You are Dr. Frankenstein. You are allied with the town. Once in the game you may PM asim “Night x – USER is alive!” where USER is a dead user. That user will reenter the game, but you will die in that user’s place.
one of my favorite roles in the game, but got killed by a rubik's cube made of iron night 1... too bad.

Fishy:
You are Dick Clark. You are allied with the town. You have no night ability, but you’re fucking Dick Clark. Badass.
just a vanilla villager who happened to also be a miller (cause dick clark is basically a zombie anyway). hilariously was alliance checked as mafia only to be killed the same night and revealed as a villager.

Bass, HD, IRON_KENYAN, macle, mingot, mind/Sidd
You are a townsperson. You are allied with the town.
some of the highlights from this crowd: bass was one of the only villagers besides mr378 that seemed to distrust reyscarface, which led to his lynching at the endgame. also hd was killed by a gamecube with a copy of super monkey ball 2 inside. and sidd subbed in for mind only to discover he was a vanilla villager (sorry about that, but thanks for subbing!). other than that, not much else exciting here, although next zombie rtm will definitely see less vanilla villagers and more power roles, or at least fun roles.

zombies

umbreon_dan:
You are Michael Jackson. You are allied with the zombies. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – Moonwalk USER1 to USER2.” Any night actions done by user1 will target user2 that night.
redirected mattimeo to fishy night 2, even though mattimeo was already checking fishy that night. after that he redirected the hooker mr378 away from himself and to the village sheriff. played well although took a long time to decide his night actions -_-

EA:
You are Dr. Salvador. You are allied with the zombies. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – hit USER with a sack.” That user will be killed.
engame had two very good kills on earthworm and mattimeo, since by that time rey knew all the roles. next game i will probably remove this role and have the zombies decide as a group on who kills, although after his death the kill would've gone to rob, headcrab, poe, and jackson in that order.

Eo:
You are a Headcrab. You are allied with the zombies. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – attacking USER1 and voting USER2.” The next day, user1 must vote user2 or he will be godkilled.
i liked this role a lot, but i think it allowed the zombies to be too powerful, because once they found out who the mayor was, it was very easy for eo to persuade the mayor every round and control the lynch.

LFusion:
You are Rob Zombie. You are allied with the zombies. You have no night ability, but since everyone hates you so much, any vote you make in the day will count negative.
cool role, but it was never really needed. even claimed the role openly and was never suspected! (usually i find mafias have negative vote roles more than villagers...)

ReyScarface:
You are Edgar Allen Poe. You are allied with the zombies. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – writing USER’s story.” You will write user into one of your stories and find his role by morning.
pretty much the game mvp right here. took control of the villages incredibly quickly and probably knew all the power roles by the second or third night. was almost completely trusted by every villager even though he never lynched a mafia and only lynched the wolf on day 3. props for flawlessly winning zombie rtm.

neutral

askaninjask:
You are Simon Pegg. You are allied with yourself. Every night you may PM asim “Night x – hit USER with OBJECT.” This object can be any blunt object, and you must choose a different object every night. The user you choose will be killed by morning. Also, any village inspection roles will see you as an ally, although mafia inspectors may not. You win if you are the last user alive.
played well and would have had a much better chance if the zombies and town conflicted more. never hit a mafia with his kill either. this was one of my favorite roles just because of the added flavor, which askaninjask used hilariously. also was going to be hooked by mr378 night 3 while he was trying to kill him, but mr378 was redirected and then died. hope you enjoyed being wolf two rtms in a row! (he was wolf in spongebob and was subbed out for lesm). also had a pretty great falseclaim that even rey believed for a while!

overall, i had a fun time hosting and i hope everyone enjoyed this game! if i missed something, just let me know. it was pretty hard to keep up with a lot of the conversation while hosting, so i probably missed a lot of stuff.

Hey Rey.

Hey Rey.

FUCK YOU.
Apparantly, I was back-up killer after Mekkah died. Rey only told me after I died =/ E.V.I.L. could've won with that bit of info but Rey didn't tell us.

Good game though.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you already make an insane inspect don't make a miller!!!!
(don't even use one when there is no insane inspect, at least insane is useful but miller just sucks)

FUCK YOU.
Apparantly, I was back-up killer after Mekkah died. Rey only told me after I died =/ E.V.I.L. could've won with that bit of info but Rey didn't tell us.

Good game though.
You were lynched the day after I was nightkilled. There was never a night where you could have killed. Rey made no mistake. We've explained this to you like 500 times now.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I cant beleive that when Mekkah got inspected he claimed he was a guy that always appeared good, and that people actually beleived it.

It was possibly the most stupidly coincidental role claim that anyone has ever beleived.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
It was hilarous because guys in another channel (dead guys) were talking about the game, so then they noticed only rogue, twin, and wolf were left at the Earthworm lynch. They were like "OH MY SHIT WE DID IT WE WON" and then EW's kamikazee activated and everyone went "WHAT THE FUCK". I laughed a lot :toast:

Note that my "I always appear clean" claim wasn't what did the trick: I convinced everyone I was wolf and that they needed me to kill mafia or else they lose. Then MagicMaster87 made a fool of himself so they lynched him instead. Unfortunately I decided to be a hero and let Earthworm protect himself, thinking I wouldn't be killed at night, but unfortunately Lesm decided there was only room for one wolf in this town. :(

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
asim said:
askaninjask:
played well and would have had a much better chance if the zombies and town conflicted more. never hit a mafia with his kill either. this was one of my favorite roles just because of the added flavor, which askaninjask used hilariously. also was going to be hooked by mr378 night 3 while he was trying to kill him, but mr378 was redirected and then died. hope you enjoyed being wolf two rtms in a row! (he was wolf in spongebob and was subbed out for lesm). also had a pretty great falseclaim that even rey believed for a while!
<askaninjask> hit kannon on the head with a large rubik's cube made of lead
<askaninjask> hit hd on the head with a gamecube with the game 'super monkey ball 2' in it
<askaninjask> hit mr378 with a dead leopard's skull

<---- comedic genius

also please nobody mention that i've been wolf in 3 different rtms in a row

just, please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)