1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Spooky ManoRU (Won by Eo Ut Mortus)

Discussion in 'BW RU' started by DittoCrow, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

I beat Heist, gg.

Edit: And Double01. Riolu can't handle flinches :p.
  2. Explorer

Explorer

I'm officially joining this challenge....hopefully I can find ShakeItUp so we can battle.
  3. Ningildo

Ningildo

To you and other challengers wanting to battle for this; Go to #rarelyused on IRC (protip: click the link) and you'll probably find at least one trainer of the mansion. Like it was mentioned in the OP.
  4. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¬°YA HA!
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner
    Mentor

lost vs. Heist gg
  5. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

me too

edit lost to eo too gg
  6. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I beat complete legitimacy with some help from a miss.

Now let me win please august.
  7. august

august free the robots
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

ill take you on eo noob :toast:
  8. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Choked and lost against Eo, gg :<.

Edit: Also lost against Heist. gg.
  9. Eo Ut Mortus

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Confirming, gg.

You're dead august.
  10. august

august free the robots
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

defeated eo then lost to eo
  11. Eo Ut Mortus

Following that, I slayed august with my strongest mons.

I own this manor now, gg.
  12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

EO UT MANORU
  13. august

august free the robots

Maybe if i wasn't the only one who could beat Eo this wouldnt have happened...

jk congrats boy
  14. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner
    Mentor

Congrats to Eo for winning the challenge! Gothitelle is now released so you can play with it on the ladder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)