1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Spooky ManoRU (Won by Eo Ut Mortus)

Discussion in 'BW RU' started by DittoCrow, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

I beat Heist, gg.

Edit: And Double01. Riolu can't handle flinches :p.
  2. Explorer

Explorer

I'm officially joining this challenge....hopefully I can find ShakeItUp so we can battle.
  3. Ningildo

Ningildo

To you and other challengers wanting to battle for this; Go to #rarelyused on IRC (protip: click the link) and you'll probably find at least one trainer of the mansion. Like it was mentioned in the OP.
  4. -Tsunami-

-Tsunami- ¬°YA HA!
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

lost vs. Heist gg
  5. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

me too

edit lost to eo too gg
  6. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I beat complete legitimacy with some help from a miss.

Now let me win please august.
  7. august

august free the robots
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

ill take you on eo noob :toast:
  8. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Choked and lost against Eo, gg :<.

Edit: Also lost against Heist. gg.
  9. Eo Ut Mortus

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Confirming, gg.

You're dead august.
  10. august

august free the robots
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

defeated eo then lost to eo
  11. Eo Ut Mortus

Following that, I slayed august with my strongest mons.

I own this manor now, gg.
  12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

EO UT MANORU
  13. august

august free the robots

Maybe if i wasn't the only one who could beat Eo this wouldnt have happened...

jk congrats boy
  14. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Congrats to Eo for winning the challenge! Gothitelle is now released so you can play with it on the ladder.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)