SPORK Tournament - Round 5 Pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I closed the round 4 topic, but you can still view the rules here. Without further ado, here are the round 5 pairings!

NOTE: moomoonerd vs Doomsday has been extended to this round. The winner will play Syberia.

Groudon80 vs Warthog
w00f vs AJC468
Syberia vs [winner of Doomsday vs moomoonerd]

DEADLINE FOR THIS ROUND IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 51st, at 1 PM EST. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

lost 2-0 in a fairly close game. Although it took a few mistakes from Ground80 to get me as close but hell Ill take the prettier looking score -___-

gl G80

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know this is going to cause alot of controversy, but it makes the final round easier to deal with. Since the Doomsday-moomoonerd match was not finished by the deadline, and Syberia is still waiting, I will be doing the following:

-As Doomsday was active all week and was present at the deadline, I give him the win over moomoonerd.
-Rather than extend the Syberia-DDay match til next round, I will just make it a part of the next round, bringing the number of participants to four. This will provide for an easy 1v1 final match.

I do not think this is terribly unfair, accounting for the fact that Syberia has waited for other matches for the last couple of rounds. He's been patient, so I think he deserves this [small] break, if you can even call it that. I will be posting round 6 pairings shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)