1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Spring in Shangrilah-rv

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by reklaw_vahn, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

Welcome to my Spring Thread!

RULES:
    If you don’t read the following AND use
    them I will almost certainly ignore you.

Show Hide

1) Don’t ask me for/trade me hacked Pokemon. I despise them and would like to have nothing to do with them. Everything that I trade is RNG’d either by myself(Not Hacked), and when it is not RNG’d by me, it is said so explicitly!!!

2) ALL of my Non-Kalos bred/caught Pokemon are NON-REDISTRIBUTABLE, exceptions to this will be said next to the Pokemon.

3) Post everything in this thread FIRST then, if I don’t respond for a while, VM me. If I’m online, I’ll respond. If I’m not, then wait. I do have a life outside of Pokemon so please respect that. (Time Zone:GMT -8) Bolded/linked for a reason!

4) If a Pokemon in this thread doesn’t have a Trainer name/ID then assume it has one of my listed Trainer names and IDs. If I receive a Pokemon from you I absolutely won’t trade it unless given express permission by you, (This means that even if it was said in your thread that is distributable after some fashion…I still won’t trade it).

5) My FC’s are as follows:

Pokemon X: 3652-0622-1931
    White: 3954-7055-8992

FOR ALL OF MY POKEMON IN THIS THREAD, I will only be trading from Pokemon X, do not even ask to trade in previous generations because I am not able to connect to the internet with them due to new internet security protocols.

My trainer names and IDs are as follows:
    Show Hide

Pokemon X
    Trainer: Euler
    ID: 01953
    TSV: 1163​

Black
    (Japanese) Trainer: Euler (pronounced: oil-er)
    ID: 04745

Trainer: *Kenza*
    ID: 03698

White
    Trainer: Euler (pronounced: oil-er)
    ID: 56491

Soul Silver/Heart Gold
    Trainer: Euler (pronounced: oil-er)
    ID: 45653

Trainer: Kenza
    ID: 18223

Platinum
    Trainer: Vahn
    ID: 44666

Homage to CPrime
    Show Hide

CPrime is one awesome dude. First, he offered to freely help me learn to RNG back when I was still a noob to all this Flawless Pokemon business. Then, after I had a few Pokemon under my belt he offered to let me be his trade partner. On top of that, he gave me full access to any of his Pokemon for free. This is one generous fellow! ^_^ This is my thanks to him. CPrime's thread can be found here:

Cool People Only

Credits I owe:
    Show Hide

1 credits-mixxer123
    2 credits-mattj
    2 credits-Vilderm
    3 credits- Ju-da-su

Wants
    Show Hide

I am ONLY interested in GOOD Female Pokemon in Unique Pokeballs, usually Apricorn or Dream. If they are shiny then all the better.

Please DO NOT offer me legends unless they are Kalos:

Moltres HP Grass with
    31/E/31/30/25+/31
    31/O/26+/30/31/31

[/hide
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  2. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

Services

1.) Breeding Projects 6th Gen
    Show Hide
    If you want me to do a breeding project for you then here are the guidelines and what I charge. I will NOT negotiate prices. You MUST use the following format, if you don’t I will ignore your request.

1.) Pokemon name:
    2.) Nick name: (If you don’t want a nickname, re-type the Pokemon’s name)
    3.) Gender:
    4.) Ability:
    5.) Nature:
    6.) Hidden Power/IV’s:
    7.) Egg Moves: (I will only complete legal/legitimate sets)
    8.) Hatch Location: (If you don’t give me one I will choose one myself)

If you choose to have me breed you a Pokemon it will cost you 2 credits in your thread. If you want anything more than the following: NN,G, A, IV’s then it will cost you 3 credits.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Zero21 likes this.
  3. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

Help Stuff
    5th Gen RNG for parameters
    Show Hide

Standard Seed RNG Manipulation

Standard seeds are much easier to work with than C-Gear seeds. You need much less timing precision; to get the right seed, you only need to hit the right second, instead of 1/60th of a second. However, they are encrypted with parameters that are unique to a particular DS and the game. Before you can search for flawless and\or shiny spreads with standard seeds, you need to first find your DS parameters.

To do this, you need to catch a Pokemon immediately upon entering the game, and find its exact IVs to enter into the parameter search.

- Do not hold down any buttons while starting your game from the DS menu. This will change your seed and give incorrect results. It is safe to press buttons after The Pokemon Company logo appears.
    - Keep the C-gear turned OFF at all times. Turning it on will change your seed and give incorrect results.
    - Do not have an Action Replay inserted into your DS at any point during the process of catching the Pokemon. The presence of the Action Replay changes the seed in a way RNG Reporter is unable to predict. For this reason, you will not be able to use an Action Replay when RNGing using standard seeds.
    - This procedure does not support DSis at this time.

1. Save your game in an area where you can encounter a high-level wild Pokemon without walking. This means either standing in front of a high-level Pokemon such as Kyurem, or standing in grass in an area with high-level Pokemon (such as Giant Chasm) with a Pokemon that knows Sweet Scent in your party.
    2. Since you need to know exact IVs for this procedure, make sure you save with enough Rare Candies in your bag to level up a Pokemon and do just that. (Alternatively, you can save after catching the Pokemon, and THEN use an Action Replay with an IV check code. This is not recommended if the Pokemon you are catching is a one-time legendary.)
    3. Pick a time to start your game on. The time you choose does not matter here, but you must know it to the minute and preferably to the second.
    4. Encounter and catch the Pokemon, then determine its exact IVs.
    5. Repeat steps one through 4 at least 4 or 5 times. Basically, you will get two different sets of IVs when you check the IVs of the Pokemon you catch. Once you have discovered which set of IVs shows up the most you will use these IVs to determine what parameters will show up the most.
    6. Once you have your set of IVs that occur the most you will then use the “DS Parameters” function in the RNGreporter to find your parameters. This part should be self-explanatory but, all you need to do is enter in your IVs in the boxes that are labeled, HP, Att, Def, SpAtt, SpDef, Speed. Then put in the date/hour, min, sec in the appropriate boxes. (If you used 2:30:20 PM as your time you should put in 14:30:20 into the hours/min/sec boxes, NOT 2:30:20).
    7. Next. enter your FULL MAC Adress (all 12 digits). [picture showing how to obtain your MAC address on DS and DSi]
    8. Ensure that you have chosen the right game, whether it is white (ENG), Black (ENG) and so on. Also ensure that you have the correct system chosen, (i.e. DSLite, currently DSi systems can’t be used).
    9. Once you have all of the above accomplished click search. You should have at least 1 search result that will give you the actual time your game started on and the parameters as well.

Note: It takes approximately one second to boot up a game from the DS menu. If RNG Reporter lists a standard seed with a time of 14:30:21 then you must start the game from the DS menu one second earlier, at 14:30:20.

Standard RNG abuse for Breeding in Pokemon Black and White:
    Show Hide

This guide will address how to RNG abuse Pokemon through standard RNG abuse breeding, NOT C-gear RNG abuse, but will only fully cover IVs. Since the PID is set through a separate RNG I will only briefly touch on that subject. ALL collected eggs have their IVs generated on IVRNG Frame 8 with standard RNG abuse.

Prerequisites:
    - Two parents with fantastic IVs. I say this because breeding in Gen 5 isn’t quite as convenient as in gen 4. My suggestion is that you have AT LEAST one parent with flawless IVs or whatever IVs you are going for and the other parent with a few flawless to all flawless as well.
    - You should have one of the parents with an Everstone and the correct nature you want passed down and it helps to have the other parent with a Power Item that will give you one of the IVs you want. If you are using a non-flawless parent then put the Power Item on the one stat that you DO want passed down to lower the chances of you getting a crappy stat passed down. (Having a Power Item on is certainly not necessary however, it just helps)
    -Finally, the obvious, make sure that you have the parents in the day care and an egg ready to be picked up from the daycare man and save your game.
    Note: ALL eggs that will be standard RNG’d will start on frame 8. PERIOD. So, you must have a seed that is on frame 8 or greater to RNG your Pokemon through standard breeding.

1. You must already have found your parameters and a seed you wish to hit. This is discussed in an earlier portion of the guide. See the Basic Gen 5 Catching Guide for Standard Seeds for how to generate a Gen 5 standard seed. Gen 5 catching seeds can be used in the main window of RNG Reporter under Breeding (BW) or Breeding (BW, international). Once you have chosen your seed, follow the steps here to get the results you want.
    2. To hit your seed you will simply start on the time given, much like you did when finding your parameters. If you need to hit a button, i.e. “B”, then you will do so right after starting your game at the DS menu and you will HOLD the button until the first Pokemon Logo screen comes up.
    3. You should already have the desired parents in the daycare so you can immediately collect the egg once the game starts after selecting continue. Most importantly: At the continue screen…Keep the C-gear turned OFF . Turning it on will change your seed and give incorrect results.
    4. If you chose to use a seed that is higher than frame 8, advance to that frame before collecting the egg. However, I suggest using frame 8 whenever you can because you only need to collect the egg right after starting your game or advancing the PID frame, no need to advance the IV frame at all if you are using a frame 8 seed.
    5. At this point if you hit your seed, then you should have an egg that will be from the seed you wanted. You need to simply hatch it and see what you got. Now, this is the part that gets more complicated as the inheritance of IVs, Nature, Shininess, Gender and so on (the PID) is determined by a separate RNG at this point.
    6. To get the Pokemon you want, correct inheritance, you will need to experiment. Once you are hitting your seed you will need to collect the egg in one of two ways:
    - wait a certain amount of time then collect (the 8 moving NPCs will advance the PID frame)
    - Save a certain amount of times then collect (saving once advances the PID frame by 1)
    With this method, try saving once then collect. If that didn't give you want you wanted. Hit your seed again but save twice then collect. Keep doing this until you get what you want.
    You are doing this to change the IV inheritance, nature and so on. Once you find the inheritance that is what you want you should write this down how you got to that PID frame somewhere for future use.
    7. At this point, you will know that you have the correct inheritance so you can then restart and hatch the egg at a cool location or just keep what you have already.
    A guide will eventually be written for more information on how to effectively advance your PID frame.

Note: If you are using international parents it will change how the PID frame advances in your game. I suggest that you use either parents only from the region your cartridge is from or that you always use the international Pokemon as a parent, (i.e. an Japanese Ditto). Otherwise, you will have to re-learn what frame your desired PID inheritance occurs on.

Helpful links!!!
    Show Hide

HG/SS Hatch Locations:
    Show Hide

Diglett's Cave
    Mt. Moon
    Cerulean Cave
    Rock Tunnel
    Power Plant
    Safari Zone
    Seafoam Islands
    Sprout Tower
    Bell Tower
    Burned Tower
    National Park
    Radio Tower
    Ruins of Alph
    Union Cave
    Slowpoke Well
    Lighthouse
    Team Rocket HQ
    Ilex Forest
    Goldenrod Tunnel
    Mt. Mortar
    Ice Path
    Whirl Islands
    *Mt. Silver Cave
    Dark Cave
    Victory Road
    Dragon's Den
    Tohjo Falls
    Viridian Forest
    *Pokéathlon Dome
    S.S. Aqua
    Safari Zone Gate
    Cliff Cave
    *Frontier Access
    *Bellchime Trail
    Sinjoh Ruins
    Embedded Tower
    Pokéwalker
    *Cliff Edge Gate
    Indigo Plateau
    Mt. Silver
    Lake of Rage

B/W Hatch Locations:
    Show Hide

World Map /w Locations

Cities and Towns:
    Kanoko Town
    Karakusa Town
    Sanyou Town (Gym)
    Shippo City (Gym/Museum)
    Hiun City (Gym/Gear Station/Stadiums/Musical)
    Hodomoe City (Gym/Market)
    Fukiyose City (Gym/ Cargo Airport)
    Sekka City (Gym/Daisuki Club)
    Souryuu City (Gym)
    Victory Rd…Pokemon League
    Kagome Town
    Sazanami Town
    White Forest/Black City

Side Areas:
    P2 Lab
    Ancient Castle
    Ridge
    Training Cave
    Shifter Laboratory
    Liberty Garden (If you got the Liberty ticket)
    Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Cold Storage
    Tower of Heaven
    Giant Hall
    Illusion Forest
    Underground Water Vein
    Fukiyose Cave
    Dragon Spiral Tower
    Sazanami Bay
    High Link
    Yaguruma Forest
    Electric Rock Cave
    Sekka Swamp
    Fertility Shrine
    Kamewa Town
    Resort Desert

Bridges:
    Sky-Arrow Bridge
    Hodomoe Draw Bridge
    Cylinder Bridge
    Village Bridge
    Wonder Bridge

Lorak's Poke-Balls
    Show Hide

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  4. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

***6th Gen Born Shinies***

***Kanto***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Bulbasaur-Route 7
    Chlorophyll-Male
    Modes-UT lvl 1
    Dusk Ball
    31/X/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Egg Moves: Curse, Power Whip, Giga Drain, Petal Dance

[​IMG]

Charizard-Lumiose City
    Solar Power-Male
    Timid-Lvl 81
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Heat Wave, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Protect

[​IMG]

Nidoran-Semi Redistributable
    Hustle- Female
    Modest-UT Lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Poison Tail, Venom Drench

[​IMG]

Hustle- Male
    Timid-UT Lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Hustle- Male
    Timid-UT Lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Ninetales-Lumiose City
    Drought- Female
    Timid-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Flamethrower, Hypnosis, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot

[​IMG]

Zubat- Lumiose City-Semi Redistributable
    Infiltrator- Male
    Jolly- UT Lvl 1
    Dream Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Quick Attack, Steel Wing

[​IMG]

Growlithe- Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
    Intimidate- Male
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Fast Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Roar, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun

[​IMG]

Abra-Terminus Cave-Semi Redistributable
    Magic Guard-Male
    Timid-Lvl 1
    Dream Ball
    31/18/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Egg Moves: Encore

[​IMG]

Ghastly-Lumiose City
    Levitate-Female
    Timid-UT lvl 1
    Moon Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Disable, Perish Song

[​IMG]

Cubone-Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
    Rock Head-Male
    Careful- UT Lvl 1
    Safari Ball
    31/31/33/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Skull Bash, Iron Head, Chip Away, Ancient Power

[​IMG]

Lickitung-Kiloude City-Semi Redistributable
    Oblivious- Female
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Fast Ball
    31/31/33/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Curse, Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

[​IMG]

Kangaskhan-Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
    Scrappy- Female
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Luxury Ball
    31/31/33/11/31/31
    Egg Moves: Comet Punch

[​IMG]

Starmie-Lumiose City
    Natural Cure
    Timid-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Power Gem, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Moves: Heat Wave, Air Slash, Solar Beam, Protect

[​IMG]

Pinsir- Sea Spirit’s Den-Semi Redistributable
    Mold Breaker/ Hypercutter- Male(s)
    Jolly- UT Lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31 (Mold Breaker)
    31/31/31/X/31/31 (Hypercutter)
    Egg Moves: Superpower, Flail, Quick Attack, Close Combat

[​IMG]

Magikarp- Kiloude City
    Swift Swim-Female
    Adamant-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Lapras- Sea Spirit’s Den-Semi Redistributable
    Water Absorb-Female(s)
    Jolly- UT Lvl 1
    31/31/31/X/31/31 Dream Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31 Poke Ball
    Egg Moves: Avalanche, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, Curse

Lapras- Lumiose City
    Water Absorb-Female
    Modest- UT Lvl 1
    31/X/31/X/31/31 Heavy Ball
    Egg Moves: Freeze Dry, Sing, Water Gun

[​IMG]

Eevee-Semi Redistributable
    Adaptability-Male
    Careful- UT Lvl 1
    Luxury Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Charm, Covet, Curse, Wish

Run Away-Male
    Calm- UT Lvl 1
    Dream Ball
    31/31/31/30/31/31
    Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, HP Electric

Run Away-Male
    Calm- UT Lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn

Run Away-Male
    Modest- UT Lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/X/31/31/30/31
    Egg Moves: Tail Whip, Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, Hidden Power Steel

[​IMG]

Porygon-Route 7/Camphier Town
    Download
    Calm-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/23-25/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Omanyte-Camphier Town
    Swift Swim- Female
    Modest-UT lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Withdraw, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse

[​IMG]

Snorlax- Terminus Cave-Semi Redistributable
    Thick Fat- Male
    Adamant-UT lvl 1
    Heavy Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Curse, Charm, Pursuit, Double-Edge

[​IMG]

Dratini- Lumiose City
    Marvel Scale- Male
    Adamant-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse

Dratini- Chamber of Emptiness-Semi Redistributable
    Shed Skin- Female
    Adamant-UT lvl 1
    Level Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse

***Johto***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Chikorita- Lumiose City-Semi Redistributable
    Overgrow- Male
    Calm-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed

Chikorita- Santalune Forest
    Overgrow- Male
    Calm-UT lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/X/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Body Slam, Aromatherapy

[​IMG]

Totodile (Crocigatr)- Flood Chamber
    Torrent- Female
    Jolly-UT lvl 1
    Dive Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet

[​IMG]

Marill-Lumiose City-Semi Redistributable
    Huge Power-Female
    Jolly- UT Lvl 1
    Fast Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Body Slam

[​IMG]

Politoad-Route 7
    Drizzle-Male
    Modest-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 Att-6 Def-252 SpDef
    Luxury Ball
    31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
    Moves: Scald, Encore Protect, Ice Beam

[​IMG]

Scizor-Kiloude City
    Technician-Male
    Adamant-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 Att-6 SpDef
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, Protect, Iron Head

[​IMG]

Snubbull- Lumiose City- Semi Redistributable
    Run Away- Female
    Jolly- UT Lvl 1
    Love Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Heal Bell, Ice Fang

[​IMG]

Heracross-Victory Road-Semi Redistributable
    Guts- Female
    Adamant-UT Lvl 1
    Heavy Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Seismic Toss, Pursuit, Double-Edge, Rock Blast

[​IMG]

Tyrogue- Victory Road- Semi Redistributable
    Steadfast- Male
    Careful- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Fake Out, Foresight, Mach Punch, Feint

***Hoenn***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Treecko- Santalune City- Semi Redistributable
    Unburden- Male
    Timid- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    30/X/31/31/30/30 (HP Rock)
    Egg Moves: Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Grass Whistle

[​IMG]

Mudkip (Mud Prince)- Sea Spirit’s Den- Semi Redistributable
    Torrent- Male
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Curse, Avalanche, Yawn, Wide Guard

[​IMG]

Ralts-Lumiose City
    Trace- Female
    Timid-UT lvl 1
    Heal Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Gardevoir-Lumiose City
    Trace- Female
    Timid-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SAtt-252 Spd
    Heal Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Moonblast, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

[​IMG]

Corphish- Azure Bay
    Adaptability- Male
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Knock off

[​IMG]

Absol-Route 7
    Justified-Male
    Naive-lvl 1 252 Att/6 SpAtt/252 Spd
    Ultra Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Sucker Punch, Play Rough

[​IMG]

Salamence-Route 7
    Intimidate-Male
    Jolly-Lvl 63
    6 HP-252 Att-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Fire Fang, Earthquake, Aerial Ace

***Sinnoh***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Chimchar- Pokemon League- Semi Redistributable
    Blaze-Male
    Naive-UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Moves: Encore, Fake Out, Heat Wave, Quick Guard, HP Ice

[​IMG]

Honchkrow-Lost Hotel
    Moxie- Female
    Adamant-Lvl 100
    Dream Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    6 HP-252 Att-252 Spd
    Moves: Night Slash, Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Sucker Punch

[​IMG]

Weavile-Lumiose City
    Pressure-Female
    Jolly-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 Att-252 Spd
    Heal Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Ice Shard, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Brick Break

[​IMG]

Electivire-Lumiose City
    Motor Drive-Male
    Adamant- Lvl 60
    6 HP-252 Att-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

[​IMG]

Rotom-Lumiose City
    Levitate
    Modest-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
    Poke Ball
    31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
    Moves: Overheat, Hidden Power, Protect, Thunderbolt

***Unova***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Tepig- Lumiose City- Semi Redistributable
    Blaze- Male
    Adamant- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch

[​IMG]

Timburr-Victory Road- Semi Redistributable
    Iron Fist-Male
    Adamant-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Detect, Mach Punch, Wide Guard, Drain Punch

[​IMG]

Zorua- Route 7
    Illusion-Male
    Timid- UT Lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/28
    Egg Moves: Extrasensory

[​IMG]

Solosis- Lumiose City
    Magic Guard- Female
    Quiet- UT Lvl 1
    Premier Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/0
    Egg Moves: Psywave, Charm

[​IMG]

Galvantula-Route 7
    Compound Eyes-Male
    Timid- Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Protect, Discharge Bug Buzz, Sticky Web

[​IMG]

Ferroseed- Route 7
    Iron Barbs-Male
    Relaxed- UT Lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/0
    Egg Moves: Metal Claw, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes

[​IMG]

Larvesta- Route 7
    Flame Body- Female
    Timid- UT Lvl 1
    Timer Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Ember, String Shot

***Kalos***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

Chespin-Aquacorde Town- Semi Redistributable
    Bulletproof-Male
    Impish-UT lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Synthesis, Spikes

[​IMG]

Chesnaught (Porcupine)-Aquacorde Town
    Bulletproof-Male
    Impish- Lvl 100
    252 HP-6 Att-252 Def
    Nest Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Wood Hammer, Spiky Shield, Synthesis, Spikes

[​IMG]

Fennikin- Non Redistributable
    Magician-Female
    Timid-UT Lvl 1
    Luxury Ball
    31/0/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Magic Coat, Wish, Hypnosis, Heat Wave

[​IMG]

Froakie-Lumiose City
    Protean-Male
    Timid-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Froakie-Azure Bay- Semi Redistributable
    Protean-Male
    Timid-UT lvl 1
    Luxury Ball
    31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

[​IMG]

Greninja (Chameleon)- Sea Spirits Den
    Protean-Male
    Modest-Lvl 100
    Dive Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Moves: Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Scald, Protect

[​IMG]

Furfrou-Lumiose City- Semi Redistributable
    Fur Coat-Female
    Careful-UT lvl 1
    Nest Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Work Up

[​IMG]

Espurr
    Own Tempo-Male
    Bold- UT Lvl 1
    Luxury Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Aegislash (Legato)-Lumiose City
    Stance Change- Male
    Quiet-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
    Luxury Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/0
    Moves: King’s Shield, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball

Aegislash-Kiloude City
    Stance Change- Male
    Brave-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 SpAtt
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/0
    Moves: King’s Shield, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Swords Dance

[​IMG]

Dragalge (Traveler)
    Glittering Cave
    Poison Point-Female
    Quiet-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
    Heal Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/0
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Toxic

[​IMG]

Clawitzer
    Mega Launcher-Female
    Modest-Lvl 100
    164 HP-252 SpAtt-92 Spd
    Premier Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

[​IMG]

Heliolisk-Lumiose City
    Solar Power- Female
    Timid-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Volt Switch, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt

[​IMG]

Sylveon-Lumiose City
    Pixilate-Male
    Modest-Lvl 100
    252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Calm Mind, Wish, Shadow Ball, Moon Blast

[​IMG]

Dedenne-Lumiose City
    Cheek Pouch- Male
    Timid-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Covet, Helping Hand

[​IMG]

Goodra(Snowball)
    Goey-Male
    Modest-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Heal Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Muddy Water, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

[​IMG]

Klefki
    Prankster-Male- Semi Redistributable
    Calm-UT lvl 1
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Klefki (Lock-Smith)
    Prankster-Male
    Calm-UT lvl 100
    252 HP-252 Def-6 SpDef
    Poke Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect

[​IMG]

Trevenant-Route 7
    Harvest- Male
    Impish- Lvl 60
    252 HP-252 Def-6 Att
    Poke Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Horn Leech, Leech Seed, Phantom Force

***Kalos Caught Legendaries***

Show Hide

[​IMG]

Articuno
    Pressure

Timid-Lvl 70
    Master Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Zapdos
    Pressure
    Timid-Lvl 100
    Master Ball

6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    31/18/26/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Moves: Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Roost, Volt Switch

Bold-Lvl 74
    Master Ball
    252 HP- 164 Def- 94 SpAtt
    31/X/30/31/27/31 (HP Ice)
    Moves: Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Roost, Roar

[​IMG]

Mewtwo-NOT FOR TRADE
    Pressure
    Modest-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Master Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Psystrike, Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Aurasphere

[​IMG]

Xerneas
    Fairy Aura
    Modest-Lvl 100
    42 HP-252 SpAtt-218 Spd
    Ultra Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunder, Geomancy, Moon Blast, Focus Blast

Xerneas
    Fairy Aura
    Timid-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Master Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Moonblast, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon

[​IMG]

Yveltal
    Dark Aura
    Modest-Lvl 100
    6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
    Ultra Ball
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Roost, Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse

Yveltal
    Dark Aura
    Jolly- Lvl 50
    Ultra Ball
    31/31/31/X/31/31
    Moves: Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse

[​IMG]

Zygarde
    Aura Break
    Adamant- Lvl 100
    104 Hp-252 Att-154 Spd
    Master Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

Zygarde
    Aura Break
    Impish- Lvl 70
    Master Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Camouflage, Dragon Pulse

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  5. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

***Black/White Pokemon***

Show Hide

[​IMG]
    (J)Snivy-Black City
    Overgrow
    UT lvl 1
    Glare, Captivate, Sweet Scent, Mirror Coat (Smeargles rock!)
    #1: Timid Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/495.png
    (E)Snivy-Liberty Garden
    Overgrow
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Electric 70, Captivate, Sweet Scent, Mirror Coat
    #3:
    Timid Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/498.png
    This was my first official B/W BP done for Bitterlemon, only he and I have trade rights!
    (J)Tepig-Black City
    Blaze
    UT lvl 1
    [B]Super Power[/B], [B]Curse[/B], [B]Yawn[/B], [B]Sleep talk
    #1:[/B] Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    [B]#2:[/B] Adamant Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    [B]Super Power, Curse, Yawn, Sleep talk, Hidden Power Dragon 70
    #3[/B] Modest Male 31/31/30/31/31/31

[IMG]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/498.png
    (E)Tepig-Nuvema Town
    Blaze
    UT lvl 1
    [B]Super Power[/B], [B]Curse[/B], [B]Yawn[/B], [B]Sleep talk
    #4:[/B] Adamant Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

[IMG]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/501.png
    (J)Oshawott-Black City
    Torrent
    UT lvl 1
    Screech, Brine, Air Slash, Night Slash (Smeargles rock!)
    #1: Modest Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Adamant Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #3: Mild Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #4: Lonely Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

(E)Oshawott-White Forest
    Torrent
    UT lvl 1
    Screech, Brine, Air Slash, Night Slash
    #5:
    Modest Male 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70
    #6:
    Rash Male 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70

[​IMG]
    (J)Lillipup-Training Cave
    Vital Spirit
    UT lvl 1
    Yawn, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
    #1:
    Adamant Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Pansage-Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Gluttony
    UT lvl 1
    Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Low Kick
    #1:
    Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Timid Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, Hidden Power Ice 70
    #3:
    Timid Male 31/30/30/31/31/31
    #4: Hasty Male 31/30/30/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Pansear-Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Gluttony
    UT lvl 1
    Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, Sleep Talk
    #1:
    Heat Wave, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, Sleep Talk , Hidden Power Electric 70
    #2:

[​IMG]
    (J)Panpour-Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Gluttony
    UT lvl 1
    Hydro Pump, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, Aqua Tail
    #1:
    Hydro Pump, Nasty Plot, Low Kick, Aqua Tail , Hidden Power Electric 70
    #2:

[​IMG]
    (J)Munna-Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Forewarn
    UT lvl 1
    Sleep Talk, Barrier, Helping Hand, Baton Pass
    #1:
    Sassy Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

Synchronize
    UT- lvl 1
    Sleep Talk, Barrier, Helping Hand, Baton Pass
    #2:
    Sassy Female 31/8/31/31/31/0

Telepathy
    UT- lvl 1
    Magic Coat, Barrier, Helping Hand, Baton Pass
    #3:
    Sassy Male 31/8/31/31/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Roggenrola-Abandoned Lot of Dreams
    Sturdy
    UT lvl 1
    Curse
    #1:
    Brave female 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Roggenrola-Challenger’s Cave
    Sturdy
    UT lvl 1
    Curse, Autonomize, Magnitude, Heavy Slam
    #1:
    Brave Male 31/31/31/30/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Blitzle-Electric Rock Cave
    UT lvl 1
    Flame Charge, Wild Charge, Volt Change, Quick Attack

Ability-Lightning Rod
    #1: Naive Female 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #2:
    Timid Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #3:
    Modest Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #4:
    Adamant Female 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70

Ability-Motor Drive
    #5: Adamant Female 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #6:
    Jolly Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #7:
    Modest Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #8:
    Timid Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #9:
    Naive Female 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Drillbur- Fukiyosi Cave
    Sand Strength
    UT lvl 31
    #1: Adamant Female 31/31/31/11/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Timburr-Training Cave
    Guts
    UT lvl 1
    Counter, Detect, Mach Punch, Wide Guard
    #1:

Sheer Force
    UT lvl 1
    Counter, Detect, Mach Punch, Wide Guard
    #2:
    Brave Male 31/31/31/0/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Tympole- Sekka Swamp
    Swift Swim
    UT lvl 1
    Earth Power, Hidden Power Grass 70
    #1:
    Modest Female 31/31/30/30/31/31
    Earth Power, Hidden Power Electric 70
    #2:
    Modest Female 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Sewaddle-Yaguruma Forest
    Chlorophyll
    UT lvl 1
    Me First, Baton Pass
    #1:

[​IMG]
    This was a BP for Cipher Admin Lovrina so only she and I have trade rights!
    (J)Cottonee-Liberty Garden
    Mischievous Heart
    UT lvl 1
    Encore
    #1:
    Careful Female 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Impish Female 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Cottonee-Liberty Garden
    Prankster
    UT lvl 1
    Beat-up, Worry seed
    #3:
    Timid Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    [​IMG]
    (J)Petilil-Yaguruma Forest
    Own Tempo
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Ground 70 , Ingrain, Sweet Scent
    #1:
    Timid Female 31/31/31/30/30/31
    #2: Modest Female 31/31/31/30/30/31

Chlorophyll
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Ground 70 , Ingrain, Sweet Scent
    #3:
    Timid Female 31/31/31/30/30/31
    #4: Modest Female 31/31/31/30/30/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Petilil-Yaguruma Forest
    Chlorophyll
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #5:
    Modest Female 31/30/31/30/31/30
    [​IMG]
    (J)Sandile-Giant Hall
    Intimidate
    UT lvl 1
    Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Mean Look, Double-Edge
    #1:

This was a BP for Diabolico so he has rights to trade #3: and #4:
    Thunder Fang
    , Fire Fang, Pursuit, Double-Edge
    #3:
    #4: Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    [​IMG]
    (J)Darumaka-Ancient Castle
    Hustle
    UT lvl 1

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (J)Darmanitan-Resort Desert
    Daruma Mode
    UT lvl 35
    Hidden Power Ice 70
    #1:
    Quiet Male 31/26/30/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Maractus-Desert Resort
    Water Absorb
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #1:
    Modest Male 31/30/31/30/31/30

Chlorophyll
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #2:
    Modest Male 31/30/31/30/31/30
    [​IMG]
    (J)Dwebble- Sazanami Bay
    Sturdy
    UT lvl 1
    Spikes, Curse
    #1:
    Jolly Female 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Brave Female 31/31/31/0/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Scraggy-Training Cave
    Shed Skin
    UT lvl 1
    Dragon Dance, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
    #1:
    #2: Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Yamask-Tower of Heaven
    Mummy
    UT lvl 1
    Nasty Plot, Memento
    #1:
    Quiet Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Quiet Female 31/8/31/31/31/0
    #3: Modest Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Tirtouga- Sazanami Bay
    Solid Rock
    UT lvl 1
    Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Tirtouga- Undella Bay
    Solid Rock
    UT lvl 1
    Stone Edge
    #2:
    Brave Male 31/31/31/30/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Vanillite-Cold Storage
    Ice Body
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Ground 70, Water Pulse, Ice Shard
    #1:
    Modest Male 31/31/31/30/30/31
    #2: Naïve Male 31/31/31/30/30/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Foongus-Lostlorn Forest
    Effect Spore
    UT lvl 1
    #1: Relaxed female 31/31/31/31/31/0
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Joltik-Electric Rock Cave
    Compound Eyes
    UT lvl 24
    Hidden Power Ground 70
    #1: Timid Male 31/23/31/30/30/31
    [​IMG]
    (J)Ferroseed-P2Lab
    Steel Thorns
    UT lvl 1
    Spikes, Stealth Rock
    #1:
    Brave Male 31/31/31/0/31/0

[​IMG][​IMG] or [​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Frillish-Hodmoe City
    Hidden Power Electric 70

Cursed Body
    #1: lvl 25 Timid Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #2: lvl 17 Timid Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #3: lvl 12 Quiet Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #4: lvl 18 Quiet Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #5: lvl 23 Calm Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #6: lvl 19 Calm Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #7: lvl 23 Modest Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #8: lvl 12 Modest Male 31/19/31/30/31/31

Water Absorb
    #9: lvl 23 Calm Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #10: lvl 19 Calm Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #11: lvl 19 Timid Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #12: lvl 14 Timid Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #13: lvl 19 Modest Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #14: lvl 19 Modest Male 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #15: lvl 19 Quiet Female 31/19/31/30/31/31
    #16: lvl 16 Quiet Male 31/19/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Tynamo-Electric Rock Cave
    Levitate
    UT lvl 1
    #1: Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Quiet Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #3: Mild Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Litwick-Tower of Heaven
    Flash Fire
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Ground 70, Heat Wave
    #1:
    Timid Male 31/31/31/30/30/31
    #2: Modest Male 31/31/31/30/30/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Litwick-Tower of Heaven
    Flash Fire
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Electric 70, Heat Wave
    #3:
    Modest Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Axew-Dragon Spiral Tower
    Rivalry
    UT lvl 1

[​IMG]
    (E)Axew-Dragon Spiral Tower
    Rivalry
    UT lvl 1

Mold Breaker
    UT lvl 1
    #3: Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Cubchoo-Cold Storage
    Snow Cloak
    UT lvl 1
    Yawn, Night Slash, Ice Punch, Sleep Talk
    #1:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    OT/ID:ポケスマ/10220
    (J)Cubchoo-Lovely Place
    Snow Cloak
    UT lvl 15
    #2: Brave Male 31/31/31/24/31/31

[​IMG]
    This was a BP done for ExpertEvan, only he and I have trade rights!
    (J)Shelmet-Fukiyose City
    Hydration
    UT lvl 1
    Hasty Male31/31/31/31/31/31
    Spikes

[​IMG]
    (J)Mienfoo-Training Cave
    Inner Focus
    UT lvl 1
    Baton Pass, Low Kick, Me First, Knock Off
    #1:

[​IMG]
    (E)Druddigon-Dragonspiral Tower
    Sheer Force
    UT lvl 1
    Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch
    #1:
    Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/0

[​IMG]
    (E)Golett-Relic Castle
    Iron Fist
    UT lvl 1
    #1: Brave Male 31/31/31/30/31/0

[​IMG]
    (J)Bouffalant-Victory Road
    Reckless
    UT lvl 1
    Skull Bash, Iron Head, Amnesia, Head Butt
    #1:

[​IMG]
    (E)Rufflet-Victory Road
    UT lvl 1
    Keen Eye
    #1: Adamant Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

Sheer Force
    #2: Adamant Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #3: Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    [​IMG]
    (J)Durant-Victory Road
    Guts
    UT lvl 1
    Screech, Thunder Fang, Faint Attack
    #1:
    Adamant Female 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Jolly Female 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Deino-Dragon Spiral Tower
    Hustle
    UT lvl 1
    Dark Pulse
    #1:
    Timid Female 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Rash Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Deino-Dragon Spiral Tower
    Hustle
    UT lvl 1
    Dark Pulse
    #3:
    Timid Female 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Hydreigon-Pokemon Movie 11
    ID/OT: 06171/カリータ
    Levitate
    UT lvl 70
    Hyper Voice, DragonBreath, Flamethrower, Focus Blast
    #1:
    Rash Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Larvesta-Illusion Forest
    Flame Body
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Grass 70
    #1:
    Modest Male 31/31/30/30/31/31
    #2: Timid Male 31/31/30/30/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Volcarona-Ancient Castle
    Flame Body
    UT lvl 70
    Hidden Power Ground 70
    #1:
    Timid Male 31/19/31/30/30/31

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  6. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

***B/W Legendaries***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

(J)Victini-Liberty Garden
    Victory Star
    UT lvl 15
    Hidden Power Ice 70
    #1:
    (J)[​IMG] Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31
    #2:(E)[​IMG] Timid 31/18/30/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Zorua-Black City
    Illusion
    UT lvl 1
    Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Snatch
    #1:
    Timid Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Naïve Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Zorua-Castelia City
    Illusion
    UT lvl 10
    Leer, Scratch, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Hidden Power Flying 70
    #1:
    Timid Male 31/11/31/30/30/30

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)OT/ID: ポケスマ!/01161
    Zoruark-Black City
    Illusion
    UT lvl 50
    Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Barkout, Hidden Power Flying
    #1:
    Quirky Male 31/31/31/30/30/30

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Zoroark-Lostlorn Forest
    Illusion
    UT lvl 25
    Hidden Power Flying 70
    #1:
    Naive Female 31/11/31/30/30/30
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Cobalion- Mistralton Cave
    Justified
    UT lvl 42
    #1: Adamant 31/31/31/11/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Cobalion- Mistralton Cave
    Justified
    UT lvl 42
    #2: Adamant 31/31/31/6/31/31
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (J)Terrakion- Victory Road
    Justified
    UT lvl 42
    #1: Jolly 31/31/31/11/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Terrakion- Victory Road
    Heart of Justice
    UT lvl 42
    #2: Adamant 31/31/31/11/31/31

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (J)Virizion- Rumination Field
    Justified
    UT lvl 42
    Hidden Power Ice 70
    #1:
    Timid 31/26/30/31/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Virizion- Rumination Field
    Justified
    UT lvl 42
    #2: Jolly 31/31/31/6/31/31

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (J)Tornadus- Route 4
    Mischievous Heart
    UT lvl 40
    Hidden Power Ice 70
    #1:
    Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Thundurus- Route 14
    Prankster
    UT lvl 40
    Hidden Power Ice 70
    #1:
    Timid 31/2/30/31/31/31

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (J)Landorus-Fertility Shrine
    Sand Force
    UT lvl 70
    Hidden Power Flying 70
    #1:
    Hasty 31/31/31/30/30/30

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Landorus-Fertility Shrine
    Sand Force
    UT lvl 70
    #1: Jolly 31/31/31/1/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Reshiram-N's Castle
    TurboBlaze
    UT lvl 50
    #1: Timid 31/7/31/31/31/31

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (E)Zekrom-N's Castle
    Terravolt
    UT lvl 50
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #1:
    Mild Male 31/31/30/30/31/30
    #2: Adamant 31/31/31/1/31/31/31

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (J)Kyurem-Giant Chasm
    Pressure
    UT lvl 5
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #1:
    Hasty 31/31/30/30/31/30

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (E)Kyurem-Giant Chasm
    Pressure
    UT lvl 5
    Hidden Power Fire 70
    #1:
    Timid 31/10/30/30/31/30

[​IMG]

Keldeo
    Justified

Modest-UT lvl 15
    Cherish Ball
    31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric)

Hasty-UT lvl 50
    Cherish Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]

Meloetta
    Serene Grace

Modest-UT lvl 50
    Cherish Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Naive-UT lvl 50
    Cherish Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    Genesect
    Download

Hasty-UT lvl 50
    Cherish Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

***4th Gen Black/White Pokemon***

Show Hide

[​IMG]
    (E)Slowpoke-Moor of Icirrus
    Regenerator
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Electric 70
    Quiet Male 31/31/31/30/31/3

[​IMG]
    (J)Vulpix-Resort Dessert
    Drought
    UT lvl 1
    Powershift, Hypnosis, Disable, Heatwave
    #1:
    Modest Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #2: Timid Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

Hidden Power Electric 70, Powershift, Hypnosis, Disable, Heatwave
    #3:
    #4: Timid Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

Hidden Power Ground 70, Powershift, Hypnosis, Disable, Heatwave
    #5:
    Modest Male 31/31/31/30/30/31
    #6: Timid Male 31/31/31/30/30/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Poliwag-Sekka Swamp
    Swift Swim
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Electric 70, Haze, Encore
    #1:
    #2: Calm Male 31/31/31/30/31/31
    #3: Bold Male 31/31/31/30/31/31
    #4: Calm Female 31/31/31/30/31/31
    #5: Naive Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

Haze, Encore
    #6:
    #7: Lonely Male 31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Shellder-Undella Bay
    Skill link
    UT lvl 1
    Icicle Spear, Rock Blast
    Adamant Male 31/31/31/6/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Magicarp- Marvelous Bridge
    Rattled (DW)
    UT lvl 1
    #1 Adamant Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Eevee-Entrée Forest
    Anticipation (DW)
    UT lvl 1
    Wish, Helping Hand, Yawn, Stored Power
    #2 Jolly Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #3 Sassy Male 31/31/31/31/31/31
    #4 Brave Male 31/31/31/31/31/0
    #5 Timid Female 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
    Modest Male 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
    Bold Male 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70

[​IMG]
    (E)Eevee-Entrée Forest
    Anticipation (DW)
    UT lvl 1
    Wish, Helping Hand, Yawn, Stored Power
    Adamant Male 31/31/31/30/31/31
    #9 Bold Male 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70
    Modest Male 31/30/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    Timid Male 31/30/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    Rash Male 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70

[​IMG]
    (E)Dratini- Dragonspiral Tower
    Marvel Scale (DW)
    UT lvl 1
    Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance
    #2 Modest Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (J)Natu-Tower of Heaven
    Magic Mirror
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Fire 70, Roost, Feather Dance, Quick Attack
    #1:
    Modest Male 31/18/31/30/31/30
    #2: Timid Male 31/18/31/30/31/30
    #3: Calm Male 31/18/31/30/31/30
    #4: Bold Male 31/18/31/30/31/30
    #5: Bold Female 31/30/31/30/31/30
    #6: Mild Male 31/18/31/30/31/30

[​IMG]
    (E)Anorith-Undella Bay
    Battle Armor
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Electric 70, X-Scissor
    #1:

Swift Swim
    UT lvl 1
    #2: Adamant Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    (E)Clampearl-Undella Bay
    Shell Armor
    UT lvl 1
    Hidden Power Electric 70
    #1:
    #2: Adamant Male 31/31/31/30/31/31

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  7. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

For all of the following Pokemon I clone them with my DSi AR.

All of the Following Pokemon are mine (Euler/Kenza/Vahn) unless stated otherwise.​

***UBER***

Show Hide

[​IMG]
    Mewtwo-Cerulean Cave (Dusk Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid- UT lvl 70
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    These Pokemon will be Semi-Redistributable (Only you can trade it) unless stated otherwise. You must link back to me and say “reklaw_vahn’s Mew”!!
    OT/ID: FAL2010/10160
    Mew-Wi-Fi Gift
    Synchronize
    Naïve, Jolly- UT lvl 5
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Calm, Timid- UT lvl 5
    31/13/31/31/31/31
    Sæglópur's Bold(NON-REDISTRIBUTABLE)- UT lvl 5
    31/2/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    Lugia-Whirl Islands (Dusk Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid- UT lvl 45
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    Lugia-Whirl Islands (Premier Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid- UT lvl 45
    26/27/30/31/31/30

[​IMG]
    Ho-oh-Bell Tower (Premier Ball)
    Pressure
    Jolly- UT lvl 70
    31/31/31/0/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Travis/20952
    I RNG’d my friend’s game for this so it is not a redistributable Pokemon.
    Latias-Pewter City (Love Ball)
    Levitate
    Timid- UT lvl 40
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Paws/14855
    Latios-Pewter City (Premier Ball)
    Levitate
    Timid- UT lvl 40
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Kenza/18223
    Kyogre-Embedded Tower (Ultra Ball)
    Drizzle
    Timid- UT lvl 50
    28/6/23/22/23/31

[​IMG]
    Groudon-Embedded Tower (Ultra Ball)
    Drought
    Jolly- UT lvl 50
    31/31/31/0/31/31

[​IMG]
    Rayquazza-Embedded Tower (Premier Ball)
    Air Lock
    Jolly- UT lvl 50
    31/31/31/0/31/31

[​IMG]
    I know CPrime has a better one but I just couldn’t resist a shiny Rayquaza of my own!
    Rayquaza-Embedded Tower (Luxury Ball)
    Air Lock
    Hasty- UT lvl 50
    28/29/28/28/30/30

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Kenza/18223
    Dialga—Sinjoh Ruins (Poke Ball)
    Pressure
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: SUM2013
    Dialga—Lovely place (Cherish Ball)
    Pressure
    Modest- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Mild- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    Palkia—Sinjoh Ruins (Poke Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    Palkia—Lovely place (Cherish Ball)
    Pressure
    Modest- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hasty- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Paws/14855
    Giratina-Sinjoh Ruins (Poke Ball)
    Levitate
    Adamant UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/17/30/31

[​IMG]
    Giratina—Lovely place (Cherish Ball)
    Pressure
    Modest- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Naughty- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant- UT lvl 100
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: Vahn/44666
    Darkrai—New Moon Island (Luxury Ball)
    Bad Dreams
    Modest- UT lvl 50
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  8. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

All of the Following Pokemon are mine (Euler/Kenza/Vahn) unless stated otherwise.

***OU***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]
    Mudkip-Saffron City
    Torrent
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Yawn, Curse, Aqua Tail, Superpower

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a breeding project for Wally92 so he has rights to trade it.
    (The non-shiny is OT/ID: Kenza/18223)
    Chimchar-Burned Tower
    Blaze
    Naive- UT lvl 1
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Encore, Fake Out, Heat Wave, Fire Punch, Hidden Power Ice

[​IMG]
    Piplup-Route 34
    Torrent
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Electric, Agility, Surf, Grass Knot

[​IMG]
    (Alright, here is the HP Fire one I intended to make. ^_^)
    Gastly-Route 34
    Levitate
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Fire

[​IMG]
    (This was intended to be a HP Fire but I figured, why waste it? Besides, now we can use this one for other Fire Pokes!)
    Haunter-Route 34
    Levitate
    Timid- (Rare Candied to lvl 25, otherwise UT)
    31/30/31/30/30/31
    Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Ground

[​IMG]
    Zapdos-Route 10 (Quick Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid- UT lvl 50
    30/27/30/31/27/31
    Hidden Power Ice

[​IMG]
    Horsea-Route 34
    Swift Swim
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Rain Dance, Substitute, Outrage

[​IMG] à [​IMG]
    Scyther-Azalea Town
    Technician
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Night Slash, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, U-Turn

[​IMG] à [​IMG]
    Eevee-Battle Frontier
    Adaptability
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Wish, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice, Substitute

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a breeding project for Mattj so he has rights to trade it.
    Aerodactyl-Rock Tunnel
    Pressure
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Whirlwind, Taunt, Earthquake, Stone Edge

[​IMG]
    Dratini-Route 34
    Shed Skin
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail

[​IMG]
    Togepi-Route 34
    Serene Grace
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nasty Plot

[​IMG]
    Sneasel-Route 34
    Inner Focus
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ice Shard, Swords Dance

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Elekid-Power Plant
    Static
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: GAMESTP/01031
    Raikou-Pokemon Event (Cherish ball)
    Pressure
    UT lvl 30
    Weatherball, Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed
    #1: Rash 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power Dark
    #2: Rash 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
    #3: Rash 31/26/31/30/30/31 Hidden Power Ground
    #4: Rash 31/22/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass
    #5: Rash 31/30/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Water
    [​IMG]
    OT/ID: GAMESTP/01171
    Entei-Pokemon Event (Cherish ball)
    Pressure
    UT lvl 30
    Flare Blitz, Howl, Crush Claw, Extreme Speed
    #1: Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power Dark
    #2: Adamant 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass

[​IMG]
    I really wanted a good Shiny Suicune and with my TID/SID combo, this was the best one…
    Suicune-Route 25 (Premier Ball)
    Pressure
    Bold- UT lvl 40
    26/27/30/31/31/30
    Hidden Power Electric
    [​IMG]
    OT/ID: GAMESTP/01311
    Suicune-Pokemon Event (Cherish ball)
    Pressure
    UT lvl 30
    Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring
    #1: Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/0
    #2: Relaxed 31/31/31/30/31/3 Hidden Power Electric 70
    #3: Relaxed 31/30/31/30/30/3 Hidden Power Ground 70
    #4: Relaxed 31/31/30/30/31/3 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #5: Relaxed 31/30/31/30/31/2 Hidden Power Fire 70
    #6: Relaxed 31/30/30/30/30/2 Hidden Power Fighting 70

[​IMG]
    Larvitar-Route 34
    Guts
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Earthquake
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    OT/ID: WIN2011/02211
    Celebi- Pokemon Event
    Natural Cure
    UT lvl 50
    Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    #1: Modest 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
    #2: Timid 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
    #3: Timid 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70
    #4: Modest 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70
    #5: Hasty 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70
    #6: Careful 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Roselia-Viridian Forest (Female)
    Natural Cure
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Hidden Power Fire, Sludge Bomb

[​IMG]
    Beldum-Route 34
    Clear Body
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31

[​IMG]
    OT/ID: SMR2010/06260
    Jirachi
    This one will be worth 2-3 credits due to the difficulty in obtaining it. However, I can negotiate.
    Serene Grace
    Timid- UT lvl 5
    31/26/31/30/30/31
    Hidden Power Ground ,Draco Meteor, Wish

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP for labarith so only he and I have rights to trade!
    Also, due to the difficult nature (Smeargling moves) of obtaining this Pokemon, it is worth 2 credits.
    Riolu-Mt. Silver
    Inner Focus
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Agility

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Hippopotas-Victory Road
    Sand Stream
    Impish- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Slack off, Curse, Stock Pile

[​IMG]
    Azelf—Valor Cavern (Dive Ball)
    Levitate
    Timid- UT lvl 50
    31/31/31/30/30/31
    Hidden Power Ground

[​IMG]
    Heatran—Stark Mountain (Luxury Ball)
    Flash Fire
    Modest- UT lvl 50
    31/23/31/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Electric

[​IMG]
    Shaymin—Flower Paradise (Heal Ball)
    Natural Cure
    Timid- UT lvl 30
    31/6/31/30/31/30
    Hidden Power Fire

All of the Following Pokemon are mine (Euler/Kenza/Vahn) unless stated otherwise.

***BL***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]
    Zubat-Blackthorn City
    Inner Focus
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost, U-Turn

[​IMG]
    Cresselia—Valley Windworks (Heal Ball)
    Levitate
    Bold- UT lvl 50
    29/17/29/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Electric 65
  9. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

***UU***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]
    Bulbasaur-Pallet Town
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/30/30/31
    Hidden Power Ground, Power Whip, Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb

[​IMG]
    Squirtle-Cinnabar Island
    Torrent
    Modest-UT lvl 1
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    HP Grass, Water Spout, Surf, Ice Beam

[​IMG]
    Totodile-New Bark Town
    Torrent
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Aqua Jet, Ice Punch,Waterfall

[​IMG]
    Torchic-Celadon City
    Blaze
    Mild- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/30/31/31
    Agility, Hidden Power Electric, Fire Blast

[​IMG]
    Yes, it is shiny!!
    Turtwig-Azalea Town
    Overgrow
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Superpower

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP that I did for riddlinkid. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Growlithe-Burned Tower
    Intimidate
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/30/30/31/31
    Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Hidden Power Grass
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP that I did for mattj. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Abra-Indigo Plateau
    Inner Focus
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Hidden Power Fire, Encore, Shock Wave, Psychic, Grass Knot

[​IMG] or [​IMG] à [​IMG] or [​IMG]

Onix-Mt. Silver
    Sturdy
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Explosion, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

[​IMG]
    Moltres- MT. Silver Cave (Premier Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid-UT lvl 50
    30/11/31/30/31/31
    HP Grass

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Marill-Lake of Rage
    Huge Power
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Aqua Jet, Light Screen, Super Power, Ice Punch

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Misdreavus-Dark Cave
    Levitate
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/31/30/30/30/30
    Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Shadowball Trick Hidden Power Fighting

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This is my first BP that I did for icemanu. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Houndour-Dark Cave
    Flash Fire
    Hasty- UT lvl 1
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Grass, Nasty Plot, Will-O-Wisp, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Aron-Rock Tunnel
    Rock Head
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Head Smash, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Super Power
    [​IMG]
    Registeel-Iron Ruins (Net Ball)
    Clear Body
    Careful- UT lvl 30
    31/31/31/30/31/31

[​IMG]
    Uxie—Aquity Cavern (Nest Ball)
    Levitate
    Impish- UT lvl 50
    31/31/31/1/31/31

[​IMG]
    Mesprit—Valley Windworks (Repeat Ball)
    Levitate
    Bold- UT lvl 50
    29/17/29/30/31/31

10. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

***NU***
    Show Hide

[​IMG]
    Charmander-Pokemon League
    Blaze
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Crunch, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance

[​IMG]
    Yes, this one is shiny…
    Chikorita-New Bark Town
    Overgrow
    Bold- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Bodyslam, Energy Ball

[​IMG]
    Cyndaquil-New Bark Town
    Blaze
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/31/30/31/30/30
    Hidden Power Rock, Extrasensory, Flamethrower, Fire Blast

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This is my first BP that I did for mixxer123. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Caterpie-National Park
    Shield Dust
    Timid- UT lvl 1
    31/30/30/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Water
    [​IMG]
    OT/ID: Ash/01301
    Pikachu-Event (Cherish Ball)
    Static
    UT lvl 50
    Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attact, Thunderbolt
    #1: Naughty Male 31/30/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70
    #2: Naughty Male 31/31/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Grass 70
    #3: Naughty Male 31/31/31/30/30/31 Hidden Power Ground 70
    #4: Naughty Male 31/30/30/30/31/31 Hidden Power Water 70
    #5: Naughty Male 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power Dark 70
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]

This is my first BP that I did for riddlinkid. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Bellsprout-Sprout Tower
    Chlorophyll
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    HP Ice, Synthesis, Weather Ball

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This Pokemon took two RNGs to obtain. I had to RNG a Nidoran Female that had Flawless IVs and then again so that I could get the moves on it. So...it will be worth 2 credits if you wish to have this gem!
    Nidoran (Female)-National Park
    Poison Point
    Impish- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Rest, Sleep Talk. Counter, Pursuit

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Ponyta-Burned Tower
    Flash Fire
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Hypnosis, Will-o-Wisp, Iron Tail

[​IMG]
    Articuno-Seafoam Islands (Dusk Ball)
    Pressure
    Calm- UT lvl 50
    30/23/31/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Grass

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP for icemanu so only he and I can trade it!
    Snubbull-Mt. Mortar
    Intimidate
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Heal Bell, Close Combat, Crunch, Return

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Magby-Burned Tower
    Flame Body
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Hidden Power Ice, Fire Blast

[​IMG]
    I know that Shiftry is normally not very popular but he just looks so awesome shiny!!
    Seadot-Route 34
    Chlorophyll
    Modest- UT lvl 1
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    Hidden Power Fire, Solarbeam, Nasty Plot

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP for silverwing so only he and I can trade it!
    Zangoose-Pokemon League
    Immunity
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Return​
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP that I did for icemanu. He has rights to trade it but NO ONE ELSE does!!!
    Barboach-Tohjo Falls
    Anticipation
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Waterfall​
    [​IMG] or [​IMG]

This was a BP for silverwing so only he and I can trade it!
    Relicanth-Ruins of Alph
    Rock Head
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Sleep Talk, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Earthquake

[​IMG]
    Regirock-Rock Peak Ruins (Repeat Ball)
    Clear Body
    Careful- UT lvl 30
    31/31/31/30/31/31
    [​IMG]
    Regice-Iceberg Ruins (Dive Ball)
    Clear Body
    Impish- UT lvl 30
    31/31/31/1/31/31

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

Buneary-Indigo Plateau
    Run Away
    Jolly- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Switcheroo, Low Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
  11. Jorals

Jorals

hey, i have don't have a trade thread yet but i have three shiny, flawless, ut lvl 1 scizor and they have baton pass, can you teach one of them bullet punch and superpower, teach one just bullet punch, and you can keep the third one, don't get rid of baton pass on the first one though, thanks!
  12. Delibird1

Delibird1

DOOD you said you were making a new thread soon
    but i didnt know now good luck man
  13. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

Lol...I meant business!
  14. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

CMT:

Moltres- MT. Silver Cave (Premier Ball)
    Pressure
    Timid-UT lvl 50
    30/11/31/30/31/31
    HP Grass
  15. Delibird1

Delibird1

actully CMT for
    [​IMG]
    Horsea-Route 34
    Swift Swim
    Adamant- UT lvl 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Rain Dance, Substitute, Outrage
  16. OmegaForte

OmegaForte

Good luck with you thread!
  17. mattj

mattj blatant Nintendo fanboy

Great job bro! Epic start on a thread! Best of luck to you!
  18. Xav

Xav

Good luck on your thread, if you need any EV'ing done I'd be happy to help.
  19. mixxer123

mixxer123

20. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

I can do this for you. I don't want to keep any of them though. Just give me a credit in your thread when you open it up. I will help you with this tomorrow morning though...4:30-5:30 or 6:20-7:30 AM.

Thanks mixxer. I am sorry that I still haven't made that list yet. I will try to in the next couple of days though.
  21. Gabe

Gabe

Good luck man :)
  22. mixxer123

mixxer123

I have
    #506 Yooterii (Or Smeargle)
    Yawn, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

#512 Yanappu (Or Smeargle)
    Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Low Kick
  23. reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn

mixxer123 please re-read what I said in the wants section. It says that you need to take two of those if you want to get one Pokemon. Also, you can't just say Smeargle because there are 4 of them that one could choose from. Please go to my wants section and actually copy and paste them into a new reply so that I know which ones you are doing...Thank you.
  24. Buckert

Buckert

Good luck mate! I really like the Shiny and Non-Shiny Ponyta, please CMT for both if they are Male. Thanks. :)
  25. Gabe

Gabe

CMT for Modest Seedot/Shiftry please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)