Spring in Shangrilah-rv

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be a limit to what you want from me but if I can't find anything that interests me it will make it more difficult for you to give me something. I think what I may do is give you a few breeding projects and then credits after that with the understanding that you are willing to breed what I want if you don't already have it...but I do want a Sylveon for sure so... a bold eevee with its regular ability and 31/X/31/31/31/31 and wish for an egg move. If you get a Hex flawless one I will give you two credits.
I got 2 Pokemon you asked for. I also bred a Female Eevee for you as a gratitude for you:)

Hello! Could you check my thread for Meloetta (probably both)?
I can offer a lot, just choose! I will add in stones for each Pokemon. I'm desperate. ;____;'

Thank you! ><;

CMT for jolly terrakion. Can also offer aggronite and houndoominite
Hey there. I am interested in your Pinsir with a jolly nature and those two egg moves, however, I would like mold breaker for an ability if you wouldn't mind breeding it. I am also interested in your timid hp fighting litwick. If you throw in those mega stones then that will net you three credits for when PokeBank comes out. Also, I noticed I had all of your current legendary wants as well so those three credits would work nicely for you.

Is gastly enough though? I'm interested in legendaries.
Like I said, I am really interested in the Y version mega stones, I also would like to get more Battle Masion items if you want to get Pokemon that way. Two items for a Pokemon. If you get me Mewtwonite Y that would be a credit but the other stones need to come in pairs. Either way I do want that Gastly.

Like I said, I am really interested in the Y version mega stones, I also would like to get more Battle Masion items if you want to get Pokemon that way. Two items for a Pokemon. If you get me Mewtwonite Y that would be a credit but the other stones need to come in pairs. Either way I do want that Gastly.
Well, I can get as many BP items as you want. Which do you want?

Hey there. I am interested in your Pinsir with a jolly nature and those two egg moves, however, I would like mold breaker for an ability if you wouldn't mind breeding it. I am also interested in your timid hp fighting litwick. If you throw in those mega stones then that will net you three credits for when PokeBank comes out. Also, I noticed I had all of your current legendary wants as well so those three credits would work nicely for you.
Ok sure, that sounds great :D
Ill let you know when I have those pokes ready.

Every item up there with the Herocrossnite and Gastly would net you 6 Pokes...with the Mewtwonite Y...7 Pokes.

Without the two megastones but with the gastly...5.5 Pokes
I'll do without the megastones. How does HP Ice thundurus and tornadus, adamant zekrom, timid and jolly mew sound when bank comes out?

Last edited:
CMT interested in all legendaries (assuming you are going to bring them over via Pokebank) willing to do multiple 5ivs for each legendary

CMT interested in all legendaries (assuming you are going to bring them over via Pokebank) willing to do multiple 5ivs for each legendary
right now this is what I am thinking, I would like a Timid Litleo hp ice(must be male with 252 in SpAtt and Spd, 4 in Hp), Speed boost torchic(252 in Att and Spd, 4 in Hp), Ferrothorn with (252 In Hp and Att and 4 in Def), and finally an Impish Harvest Phantump (252 Hp, 180 in Def, 72 in Spd).

For now that is all I want. Instead of giving me multiple Pokes for one legendary I just want the above trained. So the above would be 4 credits for any of my legendaries.

Also I'm looking for a modest clauncher if you can find one that is another credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)