ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Sent another PM to crazedmonkey. Havent seen him on NB although i enter multiple times or got a reply to my PMs, the guy seems to be missing or not giving a f*

Me and my opponent arranged to meet at 9PM GMT today. It's not 9:15 and I've been on smogon for half an hour. He hasn't turned up. I've got other things to do today.

ghandikitiki said:
That's fine, I'll be there.

Philbert said:
ghandikitiki said:
I think it'd all be easier if you said a definite time you'll be on and then I'll just come on at that time.
Okay. 9PM GMT. Wednesday. Not too sure if that's a great time for you but we have major timezone issues. If you can't make then, let me know and we'll arrange a weekend time. Otherwise I'll be on smogon then.

shit i going too be awat friday to sunday..if i dont get the battle done today..can i do it at sunday?(aka 3december)or do we need to be done at that day?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
For the record, there are 4 more days for Round 1. 29 battles out of 96 have yet to be completed. That includes 10 in the Ruby division, 5 in the Sapphire division, and 14 in the Emerald division.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hopefully me and dkid will battle saturday.

His last activity was still the 20th, just throwing that out there.

Edit: Nvm his last login with the name "Devilkid" was the 20th, he was in fact on earlier today, but while I was in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)