Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joeyboy
Phew took a while :)

Tips on How to Win at Predictions:
Step One- Which every player has a Color in their name will win.
Step Two- Which every player has more than one number in their name will win.
Step Three- Which every player has the more 'real' name will win(eg. Taylor, Franky)
Final Step- Which every player has Dragon in their name will lose.
Because M_Dragon loses all his battles.
Didn't quite get the joke then?

And SOMALIA don't be modest; pretty sure you spanked me earlier

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can bet on something that happens 60% of the time or something that happens 40%. If you are right, you win the same reward. See what I mean ? It's safer to predict Nachos. Even if both could win.

Rooting for Krack. That boy has been at it for a long long time and totally deserves some kind of trophy!

Have a nice day

107 to 106

That one voter should feel proud. (Or wonder if they actually voted for me since they probably picked randomly for all but a dozen or so matches)

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.
Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.
repost 3 times to be saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)