Stadium/RBY Differences Collection for Simulator Implementation (help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great finds Torchickens! Sorry about not keeping this OP as updated as the other, annoying separating Stadium and RBY when it's not known whether many things affect one or both.
Are Smogon considering adding glitch Pokémon to this simulator, because I might be able to help out a little bit (I'll ask the people at GCL who made the Glitch Dex, recorded some of the cries and found the base stats if they want this to happen too).
I will be making a version of the PO client which includes Glitch Pokemon if they are not included in the standard release, hopefully with the help of a few people (Theorymon and Captain should be up for lending a hand). Probably do a separate version with Mimic Glitch+Glitches, but also a standard one. I'll only be able to do it if we can get together all the information needed (full stats, movepools, game differences), though sprites and cries would be great too. And any non-gamefreezing glitch moves. I can probably implement the simple ones. Oh, and names. It would be great to have screenshots of names for some Gen 1 Glitchmons, the list is cool but things like "Japanese Symbol" could be replaced by the actual Japanese symbol, and the ones which are images.. would be handy for deciding what to call them.

also some minor correction about cart focus energy it only quarters the critical hit ratio of the user if it's slower than the foe otherwise it effective as using splash.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kamex's RBY Stuff

This is the most accurate and complete rby mechanics guide in existence. You can consider it authoritative in at least everything cart related. As for stadium, everything in it will be accurate, but I cant personally vouch for its completeness since I dont know shit about stadium.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)