Stage 3-3 Vote

Discussion in 'Suspect Test Voting Site' started by Jumpman16, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanke

hanke
    won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

Latias - Uber
    Manaphy - Uber
  2. frogbandit

frogbandit

Latias - OU
    Manaphy - OU
  3. Setsuna

Setsuna Prototype
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Latias - OU
    Manaphy - Uber
  4. bigfoots

bigfoots

Latias - OU
    Manaphy - Abstain
  5. Twin_Scimitar

Twin_Scimitar

Latias - Abstain
    Manaphy - Uber
  6. D0nut Eater

D0nut Eater

Latias - OU
    Manaphy - OU
  7. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I noticed I had a check so I think that means I can vote? if not ummm oops I guess...

Latias - Uber
    Manaphy - Uber
  8. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Ok, we're done here. Three people didn't vote, but we knew what two of them planned to vote anyway. From Colin:

Adding the expected votes of the aforementioned two above (coincidentally the first two names on my alphabetical list):

Latias: 40.0% Uber (18 OU, 12 Uber, 2 Abstain)
    Manaphy: 64.3% Uber (10 OU, 18 Uber, 4 Abstain)

The one voter whose leanings Aeolus and I were not sure of from his submission cannot impact the recognized majority of either Suspect (Manaphy would be 65.5% Uber if this voter voted Uber for Manaphy). Considering the vague nature of his paragraphs, and the fact that he also hasn't posted yet for some reason after four days, and especially the fact that we've kept posts moderated, I see no reason for us to wait around for someone who cannot impact the tiering in this substage.

Anyway, as I stated at the beginning of my "np:" thread:

So surprise, we will have a Stage 3-4 that is identical to Stage 3-3. As an editorial, the people who abstained from voting on Manaphy actually had very good Manaphy SEXP numbers relative to everyone else. I tried to discourage them in PM from abstaining...actually because I feel like it here are a few of my PMs (I'm not posting the names for obvious reasons):

So there you have it. Thanks for your patience, and thanks to everyone who participated in Stage 3-3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)