Stallmory's Shiny Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for
Both of them have IVs of 31/31/31/XX/31/31, one is male and the other one female, both are inside Dusk Balls.

Ability: Quick Feet (evolve into Technician Breloom)

Adamant Nature

Egg Moves: Spore, Focus Punch, Bullet Seed.
Sorry but both are traded/being traded right now.

Hey, I'd like to get a Larvitar and/or an Abra. I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 bold Togepi with Serene Grace and Nasty Plot, and an X/X/31/31/31/31 female Eevee with Stored Power and Wish I'd be willing to trade
I like that Togepi, which of those 2 do you prefer?

I'd like your female machop

IVs of 31/31/31/XX/31/XX and is female (both in regular Poké Balls).
Adamant Nature
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off.

Do any of the following interest you in exchange?

Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/x

Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Sassy Ferroseed
31/31/31/x/31/x
-Stealth Rock, Leech Seed

Its been over a month, but I've returned! This time, trading SHINIES! Check the OP to see the new commodities! Rotom, Scizor, Volcarona, Alakazam, Mawile...

Interested in a shiny pokebank timburr with moves, ice punch, drain punch, knock off, & Mach punch? IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Would you trade my Genesect (cmt) for the froakie and rotom-w?
I can chunck a BP item or a 5IV breed as a sweetener..

Interested in a shiny pokebank timburr with moves, ice punch, drain punch, knock off, & Mach punch? IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31.
Well yes, I am. Are you interested in something posted here? I also own several non-shiny OU staples Kalos-born for trade, if anyone wants them.

Hi, CMT for the Mawile please.
I'm interested in your Shellos, would you want Mawile for it?

Would you trade my Genesect (cmt) for the froakie and rotom-w?
I can chunck a BP item or a 5IV breed as a sweetener..
Thanks, but I already have a pair of Shiny Genesect...

CMT for the Trevanant
Does your Raikou have Aura Sphere? I'm interested in your Dratini too, was it bred in Kalos?

I'm quite interested in your Shiny 6IVs flawless Bold Rotom.
One question, can you re-name the Conkeldurr? Also, which ability does it have?

Actually, I just realised I'll be getting a shiny Mawile in a trade. I can do it for the Bold Rotom. Pm me when you can trade :)
Someone just asked for the Rotom, do you like something else? A friend of mine is really interested in your Shellos, let me ask him if he would give his own Bold Rotom (also shiny 5-6IVs) for it.

Someone just asked for the Rotom, do you like something else? A friend of mine is really interested in your Shellos, let me ask him if he would give his own Bold Rotom (also shiny 5-6IVs) for it.
Ah darn it. Didn't know you only had one haha. Well let me know if you still want to trade. I'm very interested in a shiny bold Rotom (yours or your friend's).

NovaSoul Ok, don't worry about it, I still want it. The ability is fine (can be changed to Iron Fist with the Ability Capsule). My FC is 3883-5681-7643, I'm Ian in-game.

Ah darn it. Didn't know you only had one haha. Well let me know if you still want to trade. I'm very interested in a shiny bold Rotom (yours or your friend's).
When I get news from my pal I'll PM you.

NovaSoul Ok, don't worry about it, I still want it. The ability is fine (can be changed to Iron Fist with the Ability Capsule). My FC is 3883-5681-7643, I'm Ian in-game.

When I get news from my pal I'll PM you.
Alright cool. Btw, Ability Capsule will not turn Guts into Iron Fist. It doesn't work with hidden abilities.

Ooops, that's right. For a strange reason I thought Sheer Force was its HA... well, Guts is fine, with all these Will-O-Wisps wandering around.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
After some time off, I return with some brand new Kalos born shinies to trade away. They have all 5-6 IV, and I'm looking for other Kalos born shinies as well. I also could be interested in some pokébank 5-6 IV shinies, but only if they have exclusive Tutor moves (Stealth Rock Donphan, for example) or are legendaries.

Atm I have these mons at my disposal:

Shiny 6IVs flawless Bold Rotom

Shiny 5IVs Timid Greninja with Protean (female) 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Mawile with Intimidate and Fire Fang 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IV Jolly Tyrantrum with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance (other Elemental Fangs can be learnt by Heart scale) 31/31//31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Impish Trevenant with Harvest 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Timid Volcarona with Flame Body 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Machamp with No Guard, Bullet Punch and Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Medicham with Pure Power and Bullet Punch 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Timid Alakazam with Wonder Guard 31/XX/31/31/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Azumarill with Huge Power, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Scizor with Technician 31/31/31/XX/31/31

They are all fully EV trained and ready to battle! I also have battle items, Leftovers and Ability Capsule to trade if you are interested.

I'm looking for things like Bold Prankster Sableye (w/ recover), Modest Regenerator Slowpoke/Slowbro, Timid Chandelure, Gengar (w/ Destiny Bond and Disable), Jolly Tyranitar (w/ Dragon Dance), etc. From Pokébank Pokémon, things like Ice Punch and Knock Off Conkeldurr for example (All of them shiny, of course).

I can provide pics if you want, no problem at all!
Interested in greninja and Trevenant. Any legendaries in particular that you fancy? Got all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)