[Standard] Alliance Mafia - won by Protectors, Deceivers, Important, and Fatecrashers

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
UncleSam starts a roll on Destiny Warrior, the king of legend for no apparent reason: TROLL HIM!!!!!! Destiny Warrior fights back valiantly, but is no match for the mob. You see him drop something as he gasps his last breath:

Dear Destiny Warrior,
You are King Arthur.

As the legendary British leader of the late 5th and early 6th centuries, you presided over the Knights of the Round Table. And you led your kingdom to greatness until Mordred tried to take over, resulting in your death.

At night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - send the knights to help USER". You will send some Knights of the Round Table to help your target complete his action without interference from any safeguards.

You are allied with the Honest. You win if and only if the Deceivers fall, the Honest survive, and both of the Manipulators and the Slayers are reduced to half their numbers or less.
Some of you look disappointed with this result, while others go home with smirks on their faces. Captain Bagman declares a never ending war against the TROLL FACE crusaders. It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end 48 hours from this post.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Everyone wakes up early, surprised to see that it's morning again. Staraptor Call gripes to thin air, since nobody cares: "Why haven't I won yet? Screw you all. Seriously." You check up on everyone else, and it seems like Crux and Ditto didn't wake up for roll call today. At Crux's house, Crux appears to have died in a fit of rage, while clutching a piece of paper:

Dear Crux,
You are Calypso.

You are the goddess of the sea. However, the First Bretheren Court bound you to human form using the nine Pieces of Eight. You will be free soon, and will protect the sea from all who seek to destroy it.

At night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - assist USER". Your target will be distracted long enough by the information you will provide on the location of their target that they will be unable to actually perform their night action.

Once during the game, instead of "assisting" a player, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Bring back USER". You will use your magic powers to bring your target back from the grave.

You are allied with the Protectors. You win if and only if the Slayers fall, the Protectors survive, and both of the Manipulators and the Deceivers are reduced to half their numbers or less.
Too bad for him he won't be waking anybody else up anymore. You find Ditto standing stiff like a statue, with no visible injuries on him, but upon closer inspection it appears that somebody struck all his major pressure points. A piece of paper left behind reveals a clue:

Dear Ditto,
You are Zaphod.

Your full name Zaphod Beeblebrox the First. Your great-grandfather was called Zaphod Beeblebrox the Fourth. This is due to an accident with a time machine and a contraceptive, the details of which are mostly unknown. My, what an interesting life you lead.

Another interesting fact about you is that you have two heads. This gives you the benefit of a second voice, making your vote count an extra half. You also have a third arm, which will be useful for holding the lynchee still, giving you another half vote. You’re so self-centered that you have yet another full vote, bringing you up to three complete votes.

You are allied with the Important. You win if and only if the Manipulators fall, the Important survive, and both the Slayers and the Deceivers are reduced to half their starting numbers or less.
After cleaning up the corpses, you all assemble in the town hall, wondering amongst yourselves who to lynch next. It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end 48 hours after this post, or when all necessary results are in with a clear majority. Also, I probably need 1-2 subs. If anyone's interested, contact.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I too have been persuaded to vote Walrein
Why do the persuader(s) hate my guts.

I encourage the people who are not persuaded to lynch Metal Bagon (target subject to change).

Also that is not a lynch vote, my vote is sadly still lynch Walrein

Edit: Don't get metal bagon, standby for targets.

Edit2: Everyone who needs the Slayers dead (i.e. pretty much anybody) should get ginjaninja.

Still voting Walrein

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK, clearly I'm not going to save myself. I am a member of the Deceivers and I would like members of the Protectors and the Important to contact me so that I can get you in touch with my team.

@ members of my team: I will keep you guys completely anonymous.

@ the persuader(s?): FUCK YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)