1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Standard] Alliance Mafia - won by Protectors, Deceivers, Important, and Fatecrashers

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Aura Guardian, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Walrein

Walrein

cool i won
  2. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i had to crush goldenknight's neck to win

u.u
  3. Yeti

Yeti

good work DIP men we have crushed the weak!!!!
  4. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

special thanks to paperblade whose impact in my win is unknown, but the slip-up is much appreciated

;/

edit: fate now owes his life to me
  5. UncleSam

UncleSam

cool Fate won
  6. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

damn I had a hunch Fate was Neutral early on in the game too
  7. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I basically won this game for us. You are welcome
  8. Quagsires

Quagsires

Ditto, we abandoned pretty much every route you gave us due to paranoria over your death (Fate thanks for doing so, you really weakened us). We only worked with Decievers since B_T came up to me and asked to work together with us and protectors.

Although we had let you do pretty muich everything in the beginning.
  9. Spiffy

Spiffy

Oh and we were the weakest faction at the beginning of the game. No nightkill and no means of protecting ourselves from nightkills. :(

That's how awesome I we were!
  10. Fatecrashers

is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I only killed Ditto cos his dumb ass claimed Manipulator, which for the record delayed my win considerably!

grrr shitto
  11. Quagsires

Quagsires

Don't worry, he also claimed Slayer. I knew somehow Crux would lead to his death, if anyone did, due to him changing how he acted suddenly. And we were proven right
  12. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

No, I claimed Slayer and Crux claimed Manipulator. That is why we got each other killed. You can't blame it on me. If Crux actually claimed, then it would have worked out. It was both our faults, not just mine.
  13. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

thanks for the triple mayor :)
  14. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

we killed crux *blush*

also, double persuade is fucking pathetic, especially when it's used on you for every single night

though this game's layout made it pathetically easy for the village factions (important, protectors and honest) to win. not only that, they also had the option of forming an unstoppable alliance between their factions alone, which I am glad never happened. still think this layout was pretty unbalanced towards the "mafia" factions though, we barely even had a chance of winning.
  15. Crux

Crux
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah I got fate to kill ditto. My death didn't matter though since it put my team in an unbelievably good position from all the talking I did. That being said gj Altair and co. I knew you guys would pull through.

Also thanks fate for keeping your end of the bargain.
  16. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

i just noticed how i had misspelled my faction name all this time
  17. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

gg, sorry manips and honest but someone had to lose I guess!
  18. General Spoon

General Spoon

Wait, I'm confused. Why didn't Paperblade vote GoldenKnight and activate his ability causing the Deceivers and Fatecrashers to lose?
  19. Fatecrashers

cos blue tornado was a silencer
  20. Paperblade

Paperblade

My vote was negative due to Quagsires.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)