[Standard] Ampharos Mafia - Broken Roles Win!

Wait, why am I being lynched? If it's another one of BM's 'hunches', just like how he thought Eo was a Turncoat, then I'd advise you not to believe him.

Farmers will also lose majority if they lynch me, and probably the whole game to go with it. I'd advise we keep the lynch on KOTW, but I guess it's too late for that now.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hungry for flesh, you all decided to munch on Nachos.

Alchemator said:
Dear Nachos, you are A Man with a Pitchfork.

You're a man. You have a pitchfork. You're a man with a pitchfork. In this game, you will be using your pitchfork to assist your side... because you are a man. A man with a pitchfork.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Prod <user>". If <User> has any items, you will take them. Why? Because you are a man. A man with a pitchfork.

You are allied with The Turncoats. You win if The Ground Types and The Farmers are eliminated.

Pitttchhfforrrkkkkkk
It is now Night 4, you know the drill.

Alchemator

Update coming in an edit, stay tuned!

EDIT: Here we are.

Without warning two wicked bolts of lightning struck down erasing Magicmaster87 and zorbees from existence! This heavenly judgement could only have come from Ampharos! It's remarkable that the blasts were from such a close range... Could it be possible that Ampharos is among you?!?

Alchemator said:
Dear Magicmaster87, you are Farmer Bunce.
Fuck pictures
The medium sized farmer with the vast horde of ducks, you are one of three greedy old men willing to go to any lengths to dispatch of that evil Mr.Fox.

You are very interested in the Legend of Ampharos, and have worked on an intricate machine to try and realise that legend. If you ever come across two or more strange objects, you may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Combining [Number] strange objects". You will use the crushing power of your machine to combine the two objects, but you do not know exactly what this will do.

You are allied with The Turncoats. You win if The Ground Types and The Farmers are eliminated.
Alchemator said:
Dear zorbees, you are Farmer Boggis.

The short, fat farmer with the vast horde of hens, you are one of three greedy old men willing to go to any lengths to dispatch of that evil Mr.Fox. Though you're probably a battery farmer, you are decent at your trade and will in this game be using your inspection powers to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Is <user> one of my chickens?" <User> almost certainly won't be one of your chickens, but you will still receive their full role PM.

<snip>

You all remove your hat in mourning for the two 'farmers' from the same story. However, the vines in the wall have other ideas, strangling Altair during the silence...

Alchemator said:
Dear Altair, you are Torterra.

With an impressive Oak tree growing on your back and great physical stats you are certainly a tortoise to be reckoned with. Although your main use in the UnderUsed metagame is to [Wood] hammer through everything, in this game you will be using your deep link with nature to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Drain <user>". <User> must be a dead player on your side. You will drain <User> of all of their powers, which will then be your's to use for the rest of the game. You may only drain once.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
He had absorbed the role of makiri.

Rare555 has returned, but Nanoswine has disappeared!

Alchemator

You turn a sharp corner and come out into a large underground dome. Crystals sparkle in the walls, and the air is positively electric (geddit?).

A very safe-looking bridge leads to the centre, where a gold-rimmed treasure chest lies. However, you aren't taking any chances and decide to send Rare555 over.

Unfortunately your suspicions are confirmed. A large shark wearing a toupée leaps from the cavern and slaps Rare555 across the cheek. In shock, he falls backward into the abyss.

Alchemator said:
Dear Rare555, you are Quagsire.

Quuuaaaaaggggyyyyyyyyy. Without a brain, but still with a carefree attitude you are the most adorable mudfish ever to exist (Mudkip doesn't exist)! Even though you have no secret powers, in this game you will be using them to assist your side ;D

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Quaggggyyyy <user>". <User> must be a dead role from your side. No-one knows exactly what you will do, but somehow you will gain the role of the dead player to use for the rest of the game. You can only steal a dead player's role once.

It is now Night 5. ATTENTION: Night 5 will only last for 24 hours, meaning that the deadline is 21:00 GMT+0 on the 16th of August

~Alch

Alchemator

The group calmly walked over the bridge to the centre island, with the toupée-wearing shark sufficiently satisfied, and thus no longer a threat.

The island in the centre was covered with yellow crystals, and as they approached the odd moss crawled away and hid under a rock. A chest stood invitingly open in the centre of the island in the centre, though from this angle no-one could see what was inside.

Suddenly two bolts of heavenly lightning struck RBG and Badalcristiano, leaving only a small pile of ash and some pieces of wing...

Alchemator said:
Dear RBG, you are A Field.

I didn't think a field could really work as a role in a mafia like this, but I must say, it's definitely grown on me! I was wondering if you could help me with my puns, since I'm not really an expert in this field xD Anyway, have you ever seen anyone wander into a field and never come back? No? Well it's what you'll be using in this game to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Leading <user> astray with the scent of my flowers >:)". <User> will be so occupied with the scent of your produce that he/she will not return for one day/night cycle, effectively being removed from the game before being released.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Alchemator said:
Dear Badalcristiano, you are Rhyperior.

With the famed ability to shoot rocks from your palms at high speed which never sees any use in competitive play, you are often regarded as an unnecessary evolution - not much has changed since you evolved. However, you have become slightly larger and more powerful, and in this game will be using your bulk to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Rock Tomb <user>". <User> will be protected from all attempts on their life that night. However, due to stealth overcoming all physical barriers, they will still be affected by any other actions.

And with that, The Turncoats were eliminated.

Bunnymaster piped up,

"Hey hey hey! That was quite a punusual way to go! Geddit? Geddit?"

The rest of you sighed and advanced closer to the chest. All of a sudden, there was a great a'rumbling withall, dropping the group to their knees. Except Death of course, who

a) Had no knees
b) Was ethereal, and thus immune to Earthquakes.

ANYWAY

The earthquake stopped as quickly as it had come, before a booming voice resonated from deep within the chest.

"Ampharosians, assemble!"

There was a great flash of light. Three Flaaffy were now standing before the group. They were also on there knees, but in reverence.

"I'm sorry explorers, but this is the end for you."

Blue Tornado stepped out of the ranks and stood in front of the Flaaffy.

"For a good while now I have manifested myself in one of your 'statue combiners', and now that the statue pieces have been combined I have come to vanquish you, and speak in horrible yellow font - probably the same thing."

Bunnymaster started forward in shock.

"B-B-B-But I inspected you, YOU BASTARD Blue Tornado!"

"I am no longer an abnormally coloured tropical storm. BEGONE"

And with that, Bunnymaster was no more.

Alchemator said:
Dear Bunnymaster, you are Nidoqueen.

With "hard scales" and "hefty bulk" you have always been seen as a defensive Pokemon, with a nifty support and attacking movepool to boot. For the purposes of this game, we will pretend that you had children but they have gone missing. You will never find them, but you're still looking.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Is <user> my baby? ;_;". <User> will definitely not be your child, but you'll still receive his/her role PM.

You are allied with The Ground Types. You win if The Ground Types eliminate all unfriendly threats.
At this, the rest of the group began to step backward. KnightoftheWind, however, stepped forward.

"Hah you puny Electric-type, let's see how you take a-"

Alchemator said:
Dear KnightoftheWind, you are Flygon.

Often nicknamed "the Elemental Spirit of the Desert" you are a potent threat in the OverUsed metagame, making good use of your STAB Earthquake to decimate the opposition. In this game you will be using your power over the sands of the desert to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Using Sand Tomb on <user>". <User> will be trapped in a whirlwind of sand for one Day/Night cycle, effectively being removed from the game before being released.

The Ground Types have now been eliminated.

Only two farmers were left standing: Pidge and the recently-released Nanoswine. They stood shoulder-to-shoulder, quivering with fear.

"P-P-P-Pidge?"
"Yeah?"
"How about we run?"
"Fuck that, let's scarper!"

Unfortunately, they simply scarpered into the abyss.

Alchemator said:
Dear Pidge, you are Old MacDonald.

Old MacDonald had a farm [E I E I O]
And on that farm he had a mafia [E I E I O]
With a lynch lynch here and a lynch lynch there.
Here a lynch, there a lynch, everywhere a lynch lynch.
Old MacDonald had a farm [E I E I O]

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Adding the possessions of <user> to my farm". You will receive every item that <User> is carrying.

You are allied with The Farmers. You win if The Farmers eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Alchemator said:
Dear Nanoswine, you are Victreebel.

One of those Pokemon who looks like a boss, but unfortunately isn't a boss you have been relegated to the NU tier. You do, however, have a few niches - especially in a Sunny Day team. However, in this game you will be using one of your many Grass-type moves to assist your side.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Leech Seed <user>". Your ninja seeds will stay with <User> the entire night, and by the morning you will know exactly whom he/she visited that night.

At this moment in time, you also have the ability to kill. In addition to your other ability you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Vine Whip <user>". Your vicious vines will first castrate and then behead <User>, rendering them dead. In the event of your death, this privilege will be passed on to another member of your team.

Death, the only being left - uh - alive(?) flitted forward. He pulled out a small pocket watch.

"Ok guys, time's up. Go to hell."

Ampharos and his three followers did not protest, they simply complied.

Alchemator said:
Dear Blue Tornado, you are Nidoking.

With a powerful tail that can snap spines easily and a horn that can pierce diamond, Pokedex entries really make you seem much better than you actually are. However, in this game you will still be using your "massive power" to assist your side.

You are very interested in the Legend of Ampharos, and have heightened your power to try and realise that legend. If you ever come across two or more strange objects, you may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Combining [Number] strange objects". You will use your crushing power to combine the two objects, but you do not know exactly what this will do.

At this moment in time, you have the ability to kill. In addition to your previous role, you may also send a PM to Alchemator with "Night X - Using Earthquake on <user>". <User> will be killed. If you die, this privilege will be passed onto another member of your team.

Alchemator said:
After combining all three parts of the Ampharos statue, you have become Ampharos!

Spoken of only in an ancient myth, you are quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in existence, controlling the light of the universe. Having now manifested yourself in a stupid victim worthy follower, you are ready to take revenge on those who trapped you inside the statue.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Thunder <user1> and <user2>". Both of your targets will be instantly struck down by lightning, erasing them from existence.

Every time you are targeted for a kill, one of your Flaaffy followers will die instead. If your last follower dies, you will once again be trapped in a gap of time in space, effectively removing you from the game - never to be summoned again.

Your followers are:
Fluffy the Flaaffy: Itchni
Fussy the Flaaffy: Flamestrike
Fucker the Flaaffy: Unclesam

You are allied with The Ampharosians. You win if The Ampharosians are the only faction remaining.
Alchemator said:
Dear Itchni, you are Fluffy the Flaaffy.

You are one of three stewards of Ampharos, spoken of only in legend and lore. Your ultimate aim is to summon Ampharos so that he can rule freely once again, but it will be a difficult task.

Because you are only thought of as a legend, you do not appear on the player list.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Protect <user>". <User> will be protected from all attempts on his/her life that night.

Alternatively you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Electrostatic field <user>". <User> cannot be stolen from that night.

Alternatively you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Swipe from <user>". You will gain any items <User> was holding that night.

You are also holding the Ampharos Statue Head. This has special properties for non-Ampharosians.

You are allied with The Ampharosians. You win if you summon Ampharos, and Ampharos wins.
Alchemator said:
Dear Flamestrike, you are Fussy the Flaaffy.

You are one of three stewards of Ampharos, spoken of only in legend and lore. Your ultimate aim is to summon Ampharos so that he can rule freely once again, but it will be a difficult task.

Because you are only thought of as a legend, you do not appear on the player list.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Fuss over <user>". <User> will forfeit their entire role PM to you.

Alternatively you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Electrostatic field <user>". <User> cannot be stolen from that night.

Alternatively you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Swipe from <user>". You will gain any items <User> was holding that night.

You are also holding the Ampharos Statue Body. This has special properties for non-Ampharosians.

You are allied with The Ampharosians. You win if you summon Ampharos, and Ampharos wins.
Alchemator said:
Dear Unclesam, you are Fucker the Flaaffy.

At Night you may PM Alchemator with "Night X - Fuck <user>". <User> will do nothing that night.

You are also holding the Ampharos Statue Tail. This has special properties for non-Ampharosians.

---

And then Alchemator woke up.

WOAHSHIT

Blue Tornado, Itchni, Flamestrike and Unclesam (The Ampharosians) have won Ampharos Mafia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)