[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EDIT Deadline will be extended for 2 more hours thus deadline will end Friday 5.20PM GMT +13

Also in an unrelated note I believe that 11 people are worshipping IPL.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Posting so ginga doesn't need to double post or excessively edit post for update.

Also view the quote in my sig for the general level of intelligence on #ancient...

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
waiting on about 4 PMs. I would like it if people got those PMs in before deadline. Remember to send in an Idling PM if you are not using your night action.

EDIT yes I know its thanksgiving but still...

EDIT2 Remember to add me and loudkirbyking to any spreadsheets and/or channels you create (if any) in this game.

Just to say, and proving my activeness as a minion of ginga's, we're missing some orders, unless some of you only sent them to ginga. With deadline in, if I counted right 6 and a half hours, I want to make sure everyone sends their stuff in.

If you're not doing anything, don't forget to send a PM that you're idling. We don't want to have to sub anyone out.

Anyway, good luck all, and Happy Thanksgiving for all Americans! *insert turkey here*

Oh... ginga just did that... Okay, well, we both say that. And, since I'm unable to get on IRC, don't worry about trying to get me in any channels until I get back. Ginga should be able to watch good enough... But, for spreadsheets, ginga has my e-mail, so he can give it you to get me in. I do check those.

And, to remind everyone, no sharing of the role PM's yet.

ginganinja

The sun rises and Dawn has arrived. You observe ginganinja staring out across the desert. In the distance you make out 4 figures, 3 Flaaffy, which guard an Ampharos.

Ginganinja watch’s this strange procession navigate the desert for a long time before shrugging his shoulders and entering the Town Centre. On discovering the lack of dead bodies ginganinja looks pissed off even though he does not utter a single word. The lightning bolts flashing from his staff might have been a giveaway of his mood however.

There is a long silence before it is suddenly broken by a large cry. “Look at me, I AM INVINCIABLE” yells a man you quickly identify as Da Letter El. “Is that so?” ginganinja asks his tone becoming a touch more dangerous. “Hell yea” replies Da Letter El, ignoring the frantic gestures people are making to get him to stop, “You fools cannot kill me!”. Suddenly there is a flash of steel and a short bladed sword is embedded in Da Letter El’s chest. A second later ginganinja proves that overkill is his middle name when a bolt of lightning slams into Da Letter El vaporising him.

Dear Da Letter El

You are a Random

You appeared on #Ancient claiming your indestructibility and ginganinja challenged you to prove that you are wrong.

You have a random power that lets you survive the night and you are confident that you can therefore outwit ginganinja and win. This power is in action automatically every night.

You are allied with yourself. You win is you can successfully survive until the end of D1/Start of N2.
Ginganinja looks a little bit happier now and addresses the crowd, “People, it is D1 which means that you need to select the lucky person to be killed (by me), therefore hurry the fuck up and get voting”.

Ginganinja walks away and you all discuss who shall be the victim of the D1 Lynch. Ginganinja quickly interrupts you however, “One last thing”, ginganinja remarks, “Zorbees has been kidnapped so yeah, don’t talk to him etc etc or I will hunt you down and kill you… now carry on”

Ginganinja leaves and at that moment there is an uproar of pointing fingers, screaming voices and pathetic crying. D1 has definitely arrived.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
<DaLetterEl> I will win
<ginganinja> yea
<DaLetterEl> I guarantee it
<UncleSam> [some irrelevant line of text]
<ginganinja> yeah i agree

Please ignore the previous update, you are being misled.

Excuse me while i go be dead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)