[Standard] Animated Movie Mafia [Game Over! Live Action Movies Win!]

Quagsires died of disease.

He was Toy Story.

polelover44 said:
Dear Quagsires,
you are Toy Story.

The children’s classic from 1995, you are about Woody, the leader of a group of dolls and other toys, who has to deal with this idiot Buzz Lightyear acting all cocky.

You have no action. However, your influence with kids makes your vote count as 2

You are allied with Pixar. You win if Pixar eliminates all opposing factions.

So you said it was Engineer Pikachu's fault so you lynched him.

It was his fault.

He was The Prince of Egypt.

polelover44 said:
Dear Engineer Pikachu,
you are The Prince of Egypt.

A 1998 Dreamworks film, the second ever created, about the story of Moses from being a Prince of Egypt to leading his people out of exile, you were the highest-grossing non-disney animated film until 2007, when you were defeated by The Simpsons Movie. You still remain the 398th highest-grossing film of all time in the USA, and the 319th worldwide.

Once every three cycles, starting on Cycle 1 (this means Cycles 1, 4, 7, 10, etc.), you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - release plagues on <user>”. <User> will die a horrible death.

You are allied with Dreamworks. You win if Dreamworks eliminates all opposing factions.
[

Cycle 8. Majority + all actions OR 48 hours.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
UltraPorygon you can choose between Live Action Movies and Disney to win. Live Action Movies didn't even get to keep their kills when von died and have terrible roles while Disney has not only been killing Pixar at every possible opportunity but also was so much more powerful than we were to start this game. In short, we have been playing much better than they have.

I urge you to consider giving us the win UltraPorygon. Disney does not deserve this. Sadly you cannot win in this situation (I will explain to you on IRC if I see you), but you can at least ensure the undeserving Disney does not win.

I am aware I cannot do anything in this situation other than appeal to you UltraPorygon, but Disney cannot do anything either since both of our wins lie in your hands.

It's your choice.

Lynch King Emerald

Feel free to PM me with any questions UP.

I also wish to express my regrets that Pixar could not be the faction that had the chance to win with us, since they were the best of the three main factions. It is unfortunate Blue_Tornado kept focusing his kills on you guys. Sorry to Spiffy/Dogfish/Stevensnype/Quagsires...if I had my druthers, it would be Disney choosing between Pixar and us at this point. It was fun playing with you guys anyway, and good game everyone regardless of who wins.

UltraPorygon please kill Athenodoros if you plan on helping the Live Action Movies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Basically what US said, but in reverse. We could do with some assisance UltraPorygon. We vote to Lynch UncleSam and ask for UltraPorygon to kill Macle.

No village likes the mafia to win, do they? :)

But seriously, ggs everyone. Fun game. I wasn't as active as I'd have liked, but I suppose it helped in the end if it kept me alive. And please help, UP.

You know what? Disney can go and suck my dick. Yes, I'm giving the win to the Live Action Movies. Also, I just bought a new lynch rocket launcher. :toast:

ROCKET LAUNCHER KING EMERALD, BITCH!

game over, due to the fact that whatever Disney does at this point they're screwed.

Athenodoros was poisoned.

polelover44 said:
Dear Athenodoros,
You are Cinderella

The 1950 adaption of the classic fairytale, you were Disney’s first huge hit since Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Disney gambled $3,000,000 on you. That’s $27,600,000 today!

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - cleaning <user>’s house.” Any actions performed on <user> except for kills will fail.

You are allied with Disney. You win if Disney eliminates all opposing factions.

Just then, UltraPorygon died of thirst.

polelover44 said:
Dear UltraPorygon,
You are Monsters, Inc.

A 2001 Pixar film about monsters who survive by collecting children’s screams, you are a critically acclaimed movie, receiving an average score of 7.9/10.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - Scare <user>.” While you are collecting <user>’s screams (this will last all cycle), they cannot perform their action. This does not apply to votes.

You are allied with Pixar. You win if Pixar eliminates all opposing factions.

King Emerald looked around, but all that was left was the mafia peoples.

polelover44 said:
Dear King Emerald,
You are Beauty and the Beast

The 1991 Disney adaption of the classic fairytale, you received universal praise from critics, even making critic James Berardinelli’s Top 100 Movies of all time list at #56.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - <user> is beauty.” All attempts on <user>’s life will fail.

You are allied with Disney. You win if Disney eliminates all opposing factions.

So UncleSam and macle decided to do something too.

polelover44 said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are Lawrence of Arabia

The 1962 super-mega-widescreen classic about the life of T.E. Lawrence from Columbia Pictures, you are often considered one of the best movies of all time.

Each cycle, you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - Show <user> the SUPER-MEGA-WIDESCREEN VERSION!” <User> will be protected from all night actions except kills.

Additionally, once every three cycles starting on Cycle 2 (that’s Cycles 2,5,8,11, etc. ), you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - kill <user>.” <User> will die.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Live Action Movies. You win if the Live Action Movies eliminate all opposing factions.

polelover44 said:
Dear macle,
You are Titanic

The 1997 James Cameron film and one of the most spectacular films visually of all time, you are widely considered the best movie ever made despite having neither a plot nor interesting characters.

Once every three cycles starting on Cycle 3 (that’s Cycles 3,6,9,12, etc. ), you may PM polelover44 and LightWolf with “Cycle X - kill <user>.” <User> will die.

Additionally, because you are so popular, you can survive being lynched three times.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Live Action Movies. You win if the Live Action Movies eliminate all opposing factions.

polelover44 said:
Dear vonFiedler, UncleSam, and macle
You are the Live Action Movies, a mafia faction in this game.

Here are your members:
vonFiedler - Casablanca - Bodyguard & 1/4/7 kill
UncleSam - Lawrence of Arabia - Safeguard & 2/5/8 kill
macle - Titanic - 3-time LPV & 3/6/9 kill

Because each of you can kill on one particular cycle, you have no specific leader. However, any one of you can send in night actions for the other(s).

You win if the Live Action Movies eliminate all opposing factions.

Congratulations to the Live Action Movies on winning Animated Movie Mafia!

so this is basically a powered-up awesome 3-esque team?

hey sam i'll respond to your post in postgame, and add in my huge block of text too

gg

oh and final thoughts:
<+Blue_Tornado> well if you lynched a lam
<+Blue_Tornado> and killed a disney
<+Blue_Tornado> it would be 1-1-1
<+Blue_Tornado> even chance for anyone to win
<+Blue_Tornado> ~.~
<+UltraPorygon> maybe
<+UltraPorygon> but i've made up my mind
<+UltraPorygon> sorry
<+Blue_Tornado> well i was banking on that
<+Blue_Tornado> because
<+Blue_Tornado> if you lynched sam
<+Blue_Tornado> and killed athen
<+Blue_Tornado> since ke is the bg, he would have bg'd athen
<+Blue_Tornado> and so sam would die and athen would live
<+Blue_Tornado> and we would win
<+Blue_Tornado> OH WELL
<+Blue_Tornado> you had a chance of winning
<+Blue_Tornado> if you killed ke
<+Blue_Tornado> and lynched sam
<+Blue_Tornado> but otherwise, yeah, kingmaker
(this was after pole's post was.. posted)

edit: just realized pixar had no chance since we/lam would have had a kill before them anyway

i expect this format of balanced village multifaction to cease from existing since it begs for kingmaker

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
UncleSam, well played. I figured you out shortly before my death (Hence you not getting to be leader).

Pity I wasn't allowwed to state my hunch, despite the fact that in most games you can pass on strategic info. Lousy rules, and relatively mediocre hosting.

Awaiting postgame. So I can vent. A LOT.

Hey Pixar remember when I called out UncleSam being a mole right when I subbed in?

About that.

Well played vonfiedler and UncleSam. (Sorry macle I didn't see you do anything spectacular.)

Well played, Live Action Movies. I had no kill Cycle 9 while Disney had one, so there was no way I could win. I decided to give the win to the LAM for various reasons, but mostly because my own teammates wanted them to win. Sucks that Pixar couldn't win, though.

Also, I'd like to know if Disney actually cheated or not.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
b_t is a dirty cheater, he has admitted it twice in the thread now:
Blue_Tornado said:
fuck specific people

external will win thanks to said specific people so fuck them

i should be used to dying like this really
What externals? How can you possibly justify saying that after death?

Blue_Tornado said:
<+Blue_Tornado> well if you lynched a lam
<+Blue_Tornado> and killed a disney
<+Blue_Tornado> it would be 1-1-1
<+Blue_Tornado> even chance for anyone to win
<+Blue_Tornado> ~.~
<+UltraPorygon> maybe
<+UltraPorygon> but i've made up my mind
<+UltraPorygon> sorry
<+Blue_Tornado> well i was banking on that
<+Blue_Tornado> because
<+Blue_Tornado> if you lynched sam
<+Blue_Tornado> and killed athen
<+Blue_Tornado> since ke is the bg, he would have bg'd athen
<+Blue_Tornado> and so sam would die and athen would live
<+Blue_Tornado> and we would win
<+Blue_Tornado> OH WELL
<+Blue_Tornado> you had a chance of winning
<+Blue_Tornado> if you killed ke
<+Blue_Tornado> and lynched sam
<+Blue_Tornado> but otherwise, yeah, kingmaker
(this was after pole's post was.. posted)
Oh, he HAS made up his mind? Clearly in the present tense. Just saying.

Blue_Tornado said:
so this is basically a powered-up awesome 3-esque team?
What part of "We have a dude with no role, a dude with a shit role and no passing kills while the main factions get to pass their kills, have 4 extra members, hookers, extra votes we don't have, and access to Inspections" didn't you understand? We were clearly the most underpowered faction in the game, and it is only because NO ONE (I really dont care what you all say in hindsight about doubting me or von) distrusted our moling until bt cheated and told his teammates to kill von that we won. And even after that you still lost. The only people who even remotely deserved to win this game outside of the Live Action Movies was Quagsires/Stevensnype/the rest of Pixar, since at least they didn't play fucking awfully, cheat, then bitch and complain about losing. Class act Pixar, I'm sorry we couldn't win together.

Also we were killing UltraPorygon and our kill had a higher prio than lynch so UP would've died no matter what.

Dogfish you told me after you died you didn't know who the mole was so I kind of doubt you "figured me out".

Also...
Blue_Tornado said:
help how do you cheat in this game
By breaking the rules???

Here since you can't find it...
Rule #1 said:
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.
No comments on Dreamworks because they didn't do much of not this game, just be glad you aren't total bullshit artists like the cheaters at Disney.

Oh right, and well played team. von your moling was tremendous, it is unfortunate you died as a result of Pole/bt.

Additionally, Pole, please stop making hosting mistakes in your games. Seriously.

Finally...
Log on #animation said:
<UncleSam> UP did bt talk to you
<UncleSam> before the games end
<UncleSam> jw
<UltraPorygon> yeah he did
Are you fucking kidding me blue tornado? I thought you were better than this man...it's not even like you cheated once. You did it repeatedly. Over. And. Over.

Deadtalking is against the rules. We would have won C7 without it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)