[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This shows why neutrals like that shouldn't have a vote. I would have played completely differently at the end-game stage. I knew that I had to get B_T to vote with me at one point or another, so I did everything I could to get him to. Anyways gg guys.

Blue Tornado did a good job fucking up the village, I thought all along he was helping us. Oh well, good game.
up until I died, we were. After that, Blue Tornado did his own thing and got us a nice win. I was using my role to aid the village. Of course, I left out the fact that I could actually keep the powers I inspected, and I claimed village-aligned. TBH, once I died, I thought for sure BT was screwed, and we would lose. But, I was wrong. He pulled out a victory for us. Good job, partner!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
...wow

that faction is like, 3 n1 targets of mine in fluo and idk theangryscientist guy.

i would've randlynched all of them so fast gd. coronis, kharozz AND zorbees. mang good thing i wasn't in this.

lol noob village lynching 3 of their own.

If BT had upped my priority, easy villy win...;_;

But gg. Sad that I couldnt be much help. It doesnt help that no one gave me a spreadsheet and idlers yoshix and alphabravo screwed the game over. I should have tried harder to save alchemator, but ;_;.

I would like to thank Amake for killing DLE as I pretty much exposed myself and Eo to him by claiming the same character!

I was under the impression that BT was working with us too, but oh well ._.

Also I had no night actions for the whole game :(

Oh and in case you didn't already know, LW was killed because BT upped zorbees' priority

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh well, wish I hadn't gotten myself godkilled. I was very disorientated, being subbed in all of a sudden, but still, its my fault. I didn't follow his game much in the end to irl stuff. gg Bushes.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay so here is my take on this game:

So yes the game starts, I'm hooker, I think and think and decide if no one steps up I will try and lead, and then idots go ahead and use amake which I couldn't even stop since then I might be hit by him myself >_>

After that Istepped up but mostly I just got claims that ended up mafia at first, then later the remaining roles started flocking in, though it was all nice we were doing good

But then around n3-n4 we got fucked over by idlers, I was using Darkamber to expose zorbees role but at that time I didn't have raverist's claim so I formulated the question wrong, making it unsure whether or not zorbees was cleaned by but oh well. And then there was Yoshix problem, who afterr doing one action kept idling and idling, which led me to lynch Alchemator, fuck idlers. I had to work with two inspects since god I couldn't the decide which one was fake, so I guessed I 2will make them both work for mew, which worked nicely. Then I died... Itchni had access to the sheet, that I hadf makred witzh some colors to indicate the danger level, well you know what's funny? That sheet wasn't opened since May 27th, and that was the day I died, heck it was opened by me. So yeah, also, all this role blocking on the mafs was kind of broken, a hooker, a future hook and two kidnappers... that alone shut down our weapons. but oh well fuck neutrals

Yeah, so basically both of us were working with the village because it was the easiest thing to do in order to win; the mafia got steamrolled pretty quickly and I was sure the mafia doesn't have any chance to win. Then the game progressed, more, more, more, then I got a few contacts from people like Zorbees and Aura_Guardian, and when that happened the game was at a very very late stage. When A_G redirected the lynch on Zorbees to Altair I knew that any faction could win with my priority in some way, but I had to think about it for a long time. At first I thought Zorbees since I knew his initial claim to me (a neutral that needs to survive while 18 players are dead) is almost sure to be fake, meaning he is mafia, but I didn't rush things and A_G contacted me before the Zorbees-Altair lynch giving me a pretty good option - a full kill is something both mafias lacked, and when I heard of his and Zorbees' cooperation to kill off the villagers I was sure there is no way the village would win, as even if I upped Finn's priority, it would be 2 mafia 2 neutrals 1 villager, and with, say, Eo kidnapped, it would be 1-2-1. If Finn would target Zorbees to vote for himself (which was probably the most logical option), he would have been easily lynched, and then A_G kills a villager and it's 2 mafia 2 neutrals.

..But then I thought that the kidnapper had too much of an importance at this stage - if Zorbees does any of his moves differently me and A_G could both lose easily, so I contacted him after his real claim, at which point I knew every player thanks to A_G. So we talked a bit and then thought of a full-proof plan, which turned out to be this. Even if the game progresses without Eo's suicide, it would simply be a no-kill n8, TA kidnapped, worst-case Eo ties the lynch with Darkamber, then Zorbees has a kill to finish the game. Overall, it was the best choice. I later thought that with me convincing Zorbees to try and kidnap Eo to finish this game instead of his former plan to kidnap a villager, I actually saved the village, but at that point I was sick of the village and it's bad lynches and took at a reason for "they don't deserve it". And then I tied the lynch.

Oh and A_G, I probably would have gone with you all the way like I planned, but when I heard about Zorb's plan to kill you, and after I saw there isn't any better logical plan for him to do in order to win with the most odds, I knew it was futile. Good game though, we almost had it.

Yeah, I know a lot are pissed off, but maybe some of this explanation will help some of you understand. The village was doing so good at first ='(

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My thoughts:

I subbed in and claimed to Lightwolf pretty much immediately, and we had a bit of banter going about how I was preparing my fake etc.

Then I check the next morning and see that I'm being lynched for no reason stated in the thread. I hit up lw on IRC and ask what's going on and he says "I basically have proof that you're mafia. It's unlucky for you, subbing in for a bad maf".

"Proof"

Though what does that really mean :<
^Probably makes a bit more sense now.

Then I was lynched. (P.S. Lw polelover never sent me an answer to that question).

LightWolf

lightwoof
Then I was lynched. (P.S. Lw polelover never sent me an answer to that question).
I already had my answers to the question, it was just another trap, tbh blame yoshix, I mean common only claiming to have targeted a man who has already died who is a mafia even so he wouldn't tell me about being redirected and even when I have sent him actions to do every night you still claim he never did them.

So yeah, that looked quite suspicious, and you were unlucky, that's about it.

And seriously, why do people still keep making neutrals with this god damned wcs and give them game breaking tools. I agree that after what those fools did when I died, we sure didn't "deserve" to win. But still there is the fact you upped a mafia's priority before, like you said, we started not deserving your help.

Oh also B_T, the thing that basically caused assassinfred's death was you guys being stupid and claimed he had inspected me n1 and not n0, seriously I got kidnapped, you should have been able to inspect me, the real inspect even claimed he failed.

Actually, I did take a look at the spreadsheet, and I did tell finn ragetti that zorbeez and Eo were mafia and set us up for the win, but it all relied on BT going with the village. Lynching Alpha Bravo probally lost us the game and it was my fault, but I do want to say that it was Finn that wanted to lynch him in the first place.

I couldnt give you the spreadsheet, but I did tell you the 2 mafia the night before I died, and set up inspects to win. Really close game, it was really intense at then end.

Well...I never had the sheets so I never knew wheter or not AlphaBravo was bad. I mean, he wasnt being active, yet not subbed in. X_X. Itchni should have been more assertive if he wanted to lead the village, but I ended up leading without a spreadsheet and in the dark. X_X.

It was not a good game for me. AlphaBravo should have been subbed out and I should have stepped up more to save Alchemator...I knew it from the start and I didnt step up. :c

LightWolf

lightwoof
Actually, I did take a look at the spreadsheet, and I did tell finn ragetti that zorbeez and Eo were mafia and set us up for the win, but it all relied on BT going with the village. Lynching Alpha Bravo probally lost us the game and it was my fault, but I do want to say that it was Finn that wanted to lynch him in the first place.

I couldnt give you the spreadsheet, but I did tell you the 2 mafia the night before I died, and set up inspects to win. Really close game, it was really intense at then end.
And when exactly did you check the sheet....

Oh also B_T, the thing that basically caused assassinfred's death was you guys being stupid and claimed he had inspected me n1 and not n0, seriously I got kidnapped, you should have been able to inspect me, the real inspect even claimed he failed.
Just saying that I'm pretty sure that we killed fred because we thought he was an important villager (we also thought that AG was the inspector, hence why he was kidnapped a lot).

Well by the time we realized our mistakes we knew we had to claim our real roles sooner or later, but didn't know when. We thought of maybe when/if Assassin was going to be inspected/a lynch target, but neither happened. Stupidity happens, though.

On my end, I really just looked at what was going on and didn't really say much since I didn't want to die before using my role. Evantually, LightWolf gave me Slim Guldo as a target. Then, I started just watching the mafia again since I didn't have much better things to do at the time, at least until Darkamber inspected me. I was a back up leader, but I died before having a chance to do anything.

Oh, was it you who killed me GF? I honestly thought that it was AG.

Was I just randomly inspected or did I do really badly (since I don't know how well I did from the village's point of view!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)