[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arn't going to lynch the awesome people amake, but the mafia so that is you.

Basically, you start off claiming to be neutral, and ask for everyone's role names, trying to be clever and getting some information for your mafia. Then you act like you are an awesome person trying to cover your ass. Nice try mafia.

You are all awakened by a scream. Looking off into the distance, you see Aura Guardian flying out of town. You also noticed that Eo Ut Mortus had disappeared, and saw some shady Vietnamese policemen slinking out of town.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 48 hours at 7:45 PM EST on Wednesday May 12th or when a majority is reached.

Result PMs are being sent out.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Does anyone have anyone to lynch here ??

Also Eo sucks for getting kidnapped.

AND TED KENNEDY YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME THUS FAR DO SO PLEASE

lolyeah.

Basically, you start off claiming to be neutral, and ask for everyone's role names, trying to be clever and getting some information for your mafia. Then you act like you are an awesome person trying to cover your ass. Nice try mafia.
Good enough for me. If he really is who he says, we don't lose anything by killing him, huh?

Lynch Amake

I survived until Day 1. That's a new record. Anyway, I don't have enough information to lynch someone. Maybe tomorrow will bring something interesting. 0.0 We can't just make accusations and have no support whatsoever (even though that's all that mainly happens Day 1.)

<Amake> Hi hows it going
<Itchni> pretty good, and you?
<Amake> Good, whats your role name in awesomeness
<Itchni> I cant really trust you right now
<Itchni> I dont wanna get moled early
<Amake> I know, and I'm not asking for abilities simply your role name. I'm a neutral who need to find a certain person, and survive until the end of the game to win so it would help me if you could give me your name ._.
<Itchni> And kill that person?
<Amake> No, I do not need to kill him, once I find him I apparently get some new abilities. If the village were to help me find this person, I would help them in return
<Amake> all I have atm is a 1 time bpv
<Itchni> well, show me I can trust you
<Itchni> and i'll spill the beans
<Itchni> who are you looking for? ill help you
<Amake> Not saying, if your mafia you could easily kill him
<Itchni> im not mafia
<Amake> ok
<Amake> Well
<Itchni> i could really help you out
<Amake> I can't be killed, and I don't plan on getting lynched. I'm sure I will find him eventually without giving out information I dont need to.
<Amake> How could you help me out?
<Itchni> I don't wanna give too much info out early but i can help you
<Amake> If you can't share your info with me how do you expect me to share mine with you
<Itchni> you are a neutral
<Itchni> u said u had great powers
<Amake> no
<Amake> I said
<Amake> I have no powers --- yet
<Amake> all I have is an unlimited kil bpv, until I find my target
<Itchni> exactly, if i help u you could help me
<Amake> Right, but you need to tell me how you can help me
<Amake> I cant do anything for you
<Amake> ubtil I find that person
<Amake> but I dont see how you can help me at all
<Itchni> haha nice trying mafia scum
<Itchni> your getting lynched, if your truely neutral it wont matter to me
<Amake> What are you talking about? nice try?
<Itchni> well you are either mafia or neutral
<Amake> I claimed a neutral
<Amake> what are you talking about
<Itchni> "Ill claim neutral and mole the hell out of you"
<Amake> dont believe I ever said that
<Amake> but ok
<Amake> My claim has not changed
<Amake> I simply need to find a person and survive
<Amake> I dont even need to kill him
<Itchni> well we obviously wont release any info
<Amake> who's we
<Amake> the village has no info
<Itchni> me and you
<Amake> ? I am not alligned with you, nor do I have any reason to help you.
<Itchni> I was saying, that this conversation is fruitless, I wont release any info and you wont either
<Amake> ok
Lynch Amake
The log is up there too for anyone that wants to know what we said

The problem is, we don't know. He could very important to the villagers, or he could be the Mafia. That's why I plan on waiting until tomorrow to cast my vote. Mayabe something will turn up.

People thinking im actually a neutral, thats pretty cool. Really though I was just bored and looking for role names. So stop band wagoning like the scum you are, and lets wait for someone with real evidence to step up, like an inspector maybe.

I survived until Night 1. That's a new record. Anyway, I don't have enough information to lynch someone. Maybe tomorrow will bring something interesting. 0.0 We can't just make accusations and have no support whatsoever (even though that's all that mainly happens night 1.)
No kills occur until Night 1...you are guaranteed to survive til then. I hope you can see what it's like on D2

After talking with several people, I've come to decision to lynch Amake. I heard - from another person - that his role allows him to kill off a person when he's lynched. For one thing, that doesn't sound like a villager role. It's almost as if he's trying to get attention from the village as well as the mafia. If his role is true, he probably won't have enough information in order to actually use that power effectively against us since he lacks information. Of course, I'll change my lynch if someone better comes up, but Amake looks suspicious to me right now. I also know that he can mole while playing with him in overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)